Proto Labs, Inc. Common stock (PRLB): Price and Financial Metrics
PRLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.02||52-week high||$39.52|
|Prev. close||$36.20||52-week low||$23.01|
|Day high||$37.15||Avg. volume||196,225|
|50-day MA||$29.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.96||Market Cap||954.60M|
PRLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRLB POWR Grades
- PRLB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.71% of US stocks.
- PRLB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PRLB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
PRLB Stock Summary
- PRLB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 11.03% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 256.02%, PROTO LABS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.14% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PROTO LABS INC is reporting a growth rate of -410.75%; that's higher than merely 3.64% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROTO LABS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EHTH, APPS, TKNO, CERT, and HAS.
- Visit PRLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.protolabs.com.
PRLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PRLB's price/sales ratio is 63.64% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- PRLB's price/sales ratio has moved down 5 over the prior 143 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRLB.
PRLB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -44.06%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.94%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -41.98%.
The table below shows PRLB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRLB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRLB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.55% of graded US stocks.
- PRLB's asset turnover comes in at 0.539 -- ranking 52nd of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- FRTA, RUN, and CR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRLB.
The table below shows PRLB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Proto Labs, Inc. Common stock (PRLB) Company Bio
Proto Labs manufactures computer numerical control machined, injection molded, and 3D printed custom parts for prototyping and short-run production in the medical, aerospace, computer/electronics, consumer products, industrial machinery, and other markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Maple Plain, Minnesota.
PRLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRLB Latest Social Stream
View Full PRLB Social Stream
Latest PRLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROTO LABS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRLB as an investment opportunity.
This month, we saw the Proto Labs, Inc. ( NYSE:PRLB ) up an impressive 35%. But the last three years have seen a...
Proto Labs, Inc. (NYSE:PRLB) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Proto Labs, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.51, expectations were $0.3. Operator: Greetings and welcome to Proto Labs Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the […]
Q3 2023 Proto Labs Inc Earnings Call
Thank you, Sherry, and welcome, everyone, to Proto Lab's third quarter 2023 earnings conference call. This morning, Proto Labs issued a press release announcing its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Proto Labs (PRLB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 70% and 7.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PRLB Price Returns