Proto Labs, Inc. Common stock (PRLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRLB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PRLB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.43% of US stocks.
- PRLB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PRLB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
PRLB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Proto Labs Inc is higher than it is for about merely 8.91% of US stocks.
- PRLB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 9.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.15%, Proto Labs Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.07% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Proto Labs Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASPN, JAMF, ITCI, ANIK, and BIGC.
- PRLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Proto Labs Inc's official web site, go to www.protolabs.com.
PRLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PRLB's price/sales ratio is 161.11% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 116 months, PRLB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.6.
- Over the past 116 months, PRLB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRLB.
PRLB Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 62.26%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 65.52%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 100.49%.
The table below shows PRLB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRLB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRLB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.55% of graded US stocks.
- PRLB's asset turnover comes in at 0.539 -- ranking 52nd of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- FRTA, RUN, and CR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRLB.
The table below shows PRLB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.38||52-week high||$98.26|
|Prev. close||$47.78||52-week low||$39.36|
|Day high||$48.73||Avg. volume||236,512|
|50-day MA||$45.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.29||Market Cap||1.33B|
Proto Labs, Inc. Common stock (PRLB) Company Bio
Proto Labs manufactures computer numerical control machined, injection molded, and 3D printed custom parts for prototyping and short-run production in the medical, aerospace, computer/electronics, consumer products, industrial machinery, and other markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Maple Plain, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRLB Latest Social Stream
View Full PRLB Social Stream
Latest PRLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Proto Labs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRLB as an investment opportunity.
The secret of politics? Make a good treaty with Russia."― Otto von Bismarck Today, we take an in-depth look at Proto Labs (PRLB). Like so many firms in additive manufacturing and 3D Printing space, the company's shares have fallen on tough times in recent months. There was some insider buying...
In the fourth quarter, the digital contract manufacturer's top and bottom lines sped by Wall Street's expectations.
E ratio of 47.39.
Thank you, Rob, and welcome everyone to Proto Labs fourth quarter and full year 2021 earnings conference call. This morning, Proto Labs issued a press release announcing its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Proto Labs (NYSE: PRLB), a contract manufacturer of 3D-printed products for prototypes and custom production runs, is making quite a run itself Friday morning. Ahead of the Q4 report, analysts had forecast that Proto Labs would earn $0.27 per share, adjusted, on sales of $117.4 million. Meanwhile, the company's adjusted (i.e., non-GAAP) profits were $0.41 per share, and its GAAP profits (calculated according to generally accepted accounting principles) were even better -- up 19% year over year to $0.43 per share.
PRLB Price Returns