Proto Labs, Inc. Common stock (PRLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRLB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PRLB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRLB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- PRLB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PRLB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 63.31, Proto Labs Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Proto Labs Inc is higher than it is for about merely 12.33% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for Proto Labs Inc; that's greater than it is for just 10.93% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Proto Labs Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SILC, CARG, KOSS, LGL, and JOBS.
- PRLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Proto Labs Inc's official web site, go to www.protolabs.com.
PRLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.06||52-week high||$286.57|
|Prev. close||$92.81||52-week low||$89.85|
|Day high||$97.16||Avg. volume||583,488|
|50-day MA||$114.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$142.73||Market Cap||2.63B|
Proto Labs, Inc. Common stock (PRLB) Company Bio
Proto Labs manufactures computer numerical control machined, injection molded, and 3D printed custom parts for prototyping and short-run production in the medical, aerospace, computer/electronics, consumer products, industrial machinery, and other markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Maple Plain, Minnesota.
PRLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRLB Latest Social Stream
View Full PRLB Social Stream
Latest PRLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Proto Labs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRLB as an investment opportunity.
PRLB earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Proto Labs (PRLB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.11% and 3.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Proto Labs, Inc. (NYSE:PRLB) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Protolabs (NYSE: PRLB) announced today that it will host an Investor Day virtually on Thursday, May 20, 2021. Rob Bodor, Protolabs’ President and Chief Executive Officer, and additional members of the executive leadership team will discuss the next phase of the company’s strategic evolution as the leader in digital manufacturing.
Proto Labs, Inc. (NYSE: PRLB), the world’s largest ecommerce manufacturer and supplier of on-demand prototype and production parts, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
PRLB Price Returns