Proto Labs, Inc. Common stock (PRLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRLB POWR Grades
- PRLB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRLB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- PRLB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.05% of US stocks).
PRLB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Proto Labs Inc is higher than it is for about merely 11.28% of US stocks.
- PRLB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 9.96% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PRLB is more volatile than 95.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Proto Labs Inc are SILK, FLDM, NSPR, VYNE, and LKCO.
- PRLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Proto Labs Inc's official web site, go to www.protolabs.com.
PRLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PRLB's price/sales ratio is 161.11% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 116 months, PRLB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.6.
- Over the past 116 months, PRLB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRLB.
PRLB Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 81.54%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -34.66%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.57%.
The table below shows PRLB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRLB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRLB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.8% of graded US stocks.
- PRLB's asset turnover comes in at 0.539 -- ranking 52nd of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- FRTA, RUN, and B are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRLB.
The table below shows PRLB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.95||52-week high||$286.57|
|Prev. close||$71.94||52-week low||$63.81|
|Day high||$73.46||Avg. volume||470,889|
|50-day MA||$71.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$109.56||Market Cap||2.00B|
Proto Labs, Inc. Common stock (PRLB) Company Bio
Proto Labs manufactures computer numerical control machined, injection molded, and 3D printed custom parts for prototyping and short-run production in the medical, aerospace, computer/electronics, consumer products, industrial machinery, and other markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Maple Plain, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRLB Latest Social Stream
View Full PRLB Social Stream
Latest PRLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Proto Labs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRLB as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best 3D printing stocks to buy. If you want to skip our detailed analysis on these stocks, you can go directly to the 5 Best 3D Printing Stocks to Buy. 3D printing, sometimes referred to as additive manufacturing, is the sequential layering of materials to […]
MAPLE PLAIN, Minn., October 06, 2021--Protolabs (NYSE: PRLB) announced today that it will issue its financial results for the Third Quarter of 2021 before the opening of the market on October 28, 2021. Protolabs will host a call to discuss the results at 8:30 a.m. EDT on the same day. A simultaneous webcast of the call will be available via the investor relations section of the Protolabs website at https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/kff4bprd.
Technology has had a profound effect on manufacturing. Analysis firm Oxford Economics says robots will replace up to 20 million jobs in the sector by 2030. But that application of technology is mostly about automating high-volume operations.
Macroeconomic trends have rocked Wall Street in recent weeks, with investors caught up in concerns over the debt ceiling and talk of rising interest rates. Here's why three Fool.com contributors believe Trex (NYSE: TREX), Axon Enterprise (NASDAQ: AXON), and Proto Labs (NYSE: PRLB) have what it takes to weather any economic turbulence on the horizon. Lou Whiteman (Trex): Trex, a maker of a composite alternative to the lumber that commonly goes to build decks, has had a terrific run on Wall Street.
MINNEAPOLIS, September 27, 2021--Global digital manufacturing company, Protolabs, was inducted into the World Economic Forum’s Global Lighthouse Network today, recognizing its industry leading efforts to implement Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) technologies at its Plymouth, Minn., injection molding facility.
PRLB Price Returns