Pluralsight, Inc. - (PS): Price and Financial Metrics
PS Stock Summary
- Pluralsight Inc's stock had its IPO on May 17, 2018, making it an older stock than only 3.27% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PS is currently 607.09, higher than 99.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,081.09%, Pluralsight Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.52% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pluralsight Inc are AVLR, QTWO, TDOC, OKTA, and ASYS.
- PS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pluralsight Inc's official web site, go to www.pluralsight.com.
PS Stock Price Chart More Charts
PS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.92||52-week high||$35.70|
|Prev. close||$19.41||52-week low||$14.84|
|Day high||$20.03||Avg. volume||1,512,380|
|50-day MA||$17.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.91||Market Cap||2.80B|
Pluralsight, Inc. - (PS) Company Bio
Pluralsight LLC. provides online development and IT training services for software professionals worldwide. It offers its online training courses for professional developers, IT admins, and creative artists. It serves individuals and businesses, as well as academic and government sectors. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Farmington, Utah.