Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG): Price and Financial Metrics
PSTG Stock Summary
- Pure Storage Inc's stock had its IPO on October 7, 2015, making it an older stock than only 13.24% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Pure Storage Inc is higher than 83.12% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pure Storage Inc comes in at 28.56%, a number that bests 82.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSTG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FEYE, BOX, BILI, NVTA, and DMRC.
- Visit PSTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.purestorage.com.
PSTG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PSTG Price/Volume Stats
Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Company Bio
Pure Storage Inc. provides an enterprise data storage platform for large and mid-size organizations across various industries, including cloud-based software and service providers, consumer Web, education, energy, financial services, governments, healthcare, manufacturing, media, retail, and telecommunications. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Mountain View, California.