Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG): Price and Financial Metrics
PSTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.30||52-week high||$40.50|
|Prev. close||$35.54||52-week low||$22.14|
|Day high||$35.59||Avg. volume||4,539,150|
|50-day MA||$36.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.68||Market Cap||10.70B|
PSTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSTG POWR Grades
- PSTG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSTG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PSTG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 30.34% of US stocks).
PSTG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 894.61, PURE STORAGE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.86%, PURE STORAGE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.54% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PSTG has reported earnings growth of -1,451.4%, putting it ahead of just 1.15% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PURE STORAGE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FORM, SPLK, QTWO, SQ, and ANSS.
- Visit PSTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.purestorage.com.
PSTG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PSTG's price/earnings ratio is 50820.31% lower, now standing at -12984.4.
- PSTG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 394.8 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSTG.
PSTG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 31.38%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 18.89%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 21.51%.
The table below shows PSTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSTG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.13% of graded US stocks.
- PSTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.666 -- ranking 42nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- PANW, CSPI, and DBD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PSTG.
The table below shows PSTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Company Bio
Pure Storage Inc. provides an enterprise data storage platform for large and mid-size organizations across various industries, including cloud-based software and service providers, consumer Web, education, energy, financial services, governments, healthcare, manufacturing, media, retail, and telecommunications. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Mountain View, California.
PSTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSTG Latest Social Stream
View Full PSTG Social Stream
Latest PSTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PURE STORAGE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSTG as an investment opportunity.
Pure Storage (PSTG) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Pure Storage's (PSTG) performance benefits from growing demand for its FlashArray and FlashBlade businesses amid global macroeconomic weakness and cautious IT spending.
An in-depth look at Pure Storage's valuation and financial performance
Pure Storage® (NYSE: PSTG), the IT pioneer that delivers the world's most advanced data storage technology and services, today announced it has been positioned by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage. The latest recognition by Gartner marks the tenth1 consecutive year of recognition in the Magic Quadrant for Pure Storage, and the fourth consecutive year that Pure Storage has been positioned highest on the Ability to Execute axis and furthest on the Completeness of Vision
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
PSTG Price Returns