Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSTG POWR Grades
- PSTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.54% of US stocks.
- PSTG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PSTG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
PSTG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 531.08, PURE STORAGE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.97% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.58%, PURE STORAGE INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.05% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PSTG has reported earnings growth of -115.33%, putting it ahead of merely 12.81% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PURE STORAGE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CTKB, BOX, LITE, SONO, and AXON.
- PSTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PURE STORAGE INC's official web site, go to www.purestorage.com.
PSTG Valuation Summary
- PSTG's EV/EBIT ratio is 248.8; this is 1202.62% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 91 months, PSTG's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSTG.
PSTG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 31.38%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 18.89%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 21.51%.
The table below shows PSTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSTG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.13% of graded US stocks.
- PSTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.666 -- ranking 42nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- PANW, CSPI, and DBD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PSTG.
The table below shows PSTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.64||52-week high||$36.49|
|Prev. close||$23.87||52-week low||$21.90|
|Day high||$24.73||Avg. volume||5,529,950|
|50-day MA||$27.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.99||Market Cap||7.46B|
Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Company Bio
Pure Storage Inc. provides an enterprise data storage platform for large and mid-size organizations across various industries, including cloud-based software and service providers, consumer Web, education, energy, financial services, governments, healthcare, manufacturing, media, retail, and telecommunications. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSTG Latest Social Stream
View Full PSTG Social Stream
Latest PSTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PURE STORAGE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSTG as an investment opportunity.
Pure Storage's (PSTG) FlashBlade Augments ARGF Efficiency
Pure Storage's (PSTG) FlashBlade will help AGRF to improve metadata performance and storage capacity and optimize its end-to-end sequencing pipeline.
Pure Storage FlashBlade Enables Australian Genome Research Facility to Deliver Faster, Life-Saving Research Results Globally
Pure Storage® (NYSE: PSTG), the IT pioneer that delivers the world's most advanced data storage technology and services, today announced that the Australian Genome Research Facility (AGRF), Australia's largest provider of genomics services and solutions, is leveraging FlashBlade®, Pure Storage's unified fast file and object (UFFO) storage solution, to speed data performance and reduce genomic pipeline turnaround times for global clients.
An Intrinsic Calculation For Pure Storage, Inc. (NYSE:PSTG) Suggests It's 38% Undervalued
Key Insights Pure Storage's estimated fair value is US$38.58 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share...
3 Storage Devices Stocks to Look For Amid Industry Weakness
Despite macroeconomic headwinds and supply chain troubles, momentum in cloud computing, IoT, auto, connected devices, VR and AI will likely favor the prospects of the Zacks Computer - Storage Devices industry players like NTAP, PSTG and TDC.
Pure Storage (PSTG) Rolls Out New FlashBlade//E: Key Takeaways
Pure Storage (PSTG) FlashBlade//E solution is expected to be available from end of April 2023.
PSTG Price Returns
Continue Researching PSTGWant to see what other sources are saying about Pure Storage Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pure Storage Inc (PSTG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pure Storage Inc (PSTG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pure Storage Inc (PSTG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...