Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSTG POWR Grades
- PSTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSTG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PSTG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
PSTG Stock Summary
- PURE STORAGE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.79% of US listed stocks.
- PSTG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 618.46 -- higher than 95.81% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PURE STORAGE INC is reporting a growth rate of -99.14%; that's higher than only 14.94% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PURE STORAGE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RDWR, CERT, JAZZ, OOMA, and GORO.
- Visit PSTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.purestorage.com.
PSTG Valuation Summary
- PSTG's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 56.52% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- PSTG's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSTG.
PSTG Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 57.09%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 58.81%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 168.99%.
The table below shows PSTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSTG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.13% of graded US stocks.
- PSTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.666 -- ranking 42nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- PANW, CSPI, and DBD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PSTG.
The table below shows PSTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.46||52-week high||$36.71|
|Prev. close||$29.54||52-week low||$21.90|
|Day high||$29.94||Avg. volume||3,671,153|
|50-day MA||$29.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.70||Market Cap||8.81B|
Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Company Bio
Pure Storage Inc. provides an enterprise data storage platform for large and mid-size organizations across various industries, including cloud-based software and service providers, consumer Web, education, energy, financial services, governments, healthcare, manufacturing, media, retail, and telecommunications. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSTG Latest Social Stream
View Full PSTG Social Stream
Latest PSTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PURE STORAGE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSTG as an investment opportunity.
Pure Storage's (PSTG) third-quarter performance is likely to have benefited from continued momentum in its subscription services, namely Pure as-a-Service subscription, Portworx and Evergreen Storage.
Futures fell amid China Covid unrest. Be cautious as the S&P 500 faces a big test with key economic data due.
Pure Storage, Inc. ( NYSE:PSTG ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price growth in the...
Pure Storage (PSTG) closed the most recent trading day at $30.45, moving -0.98% from the previous trading session.
America Movil's (AMX) performance is likely to gain from increasing broadband client base and wireless subscriber additions.
PSTG Price Returns