Partner Communications Company Ltd., each representing one ordinary share (PTNR): Price and Financial Metrics
PTNR Stock Summary
- PTNR's current price/earnings ratio is 159.81, which is higher than 94.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PTNR is currently 1.05, higher than just 4.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.85, Partner Communications Co Ltd has a higher such ratio than only 17.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTNR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTES, SSP, AMWD, MWA, and PRAA.
- PTNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Partner Communications Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.partner.co.il.
PTNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.52||52-week high||$6.46|
|Prev. close||$4.50||52-week low||$3.65|
|Day high||$4.75||Avg. volume||6,069|
|50-day MA||$4.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.48||Market Cap||825.97M|
Partner Communications Company Ltd., each representing one ordinary share (PTNR) Company Bio
Partner Communications Company Ltd. provides cellular and fixed-line telecommunication services in Israel. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Rosh Ha-ayin, Israel.
PTNR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PTNR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Partner Communications Co Ltd ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 19.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Partner Communications Co Ltd ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.03 years comes in at -0.12%; that's greater than merely 12.12% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 20.52% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 63.88% stocks in the Communication Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PTNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTNR Latest Social Stream
View Full PTNR Social Stream
Latest PTNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Partner Communications Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTNR as an investment opportunity.
Partner Communications Company Ltd. (PTNR) CEO Isaac Benbenisti on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Partner Communications Company Ltd. (PTNR) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 25, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Gideon Koch - IR Isaac Benbenisti - CEO Tamir Amar - CFO Presentation Operator Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Partner Communications Fourth Quarter and Full Year...
The following slide deck was published by Partner Communications Company Ltd. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 25, 2021 / Partner Communications Co. (NASDAQ:PTNR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 25, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
2020 Annual Highlights (compared with 2019)
Partner Communications Updates That The Number Of Fiber Optic Infrastructure Subscribers Of "Partner Fiber" Exceeds 150 Thousand
Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner" or the "Company") (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR), a leading Israeli communications operator, announces that, the number of "Partner Fiber" fiber optic infrastructure subscribers exceeds 150 thousand.
PTNR Price Returns
Continue Researching PTNRWant to do more research on Partner Communications Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Partner Communications Co Ltd (PTNR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Partner Communications Co Ltd (PTNR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Partner Communications Co Ltd (PTNR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!