Partner Communications Company Ltd., each representing one ordinary share (PTNR): Price and Financial Metrics
PTNR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 147.35, Partner Communications Co Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.74% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Partner Communications Co Ltd is higher than just 4.05% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Partner Communications Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -31.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 8.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Partner Communications Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SSP, FUL, CFX, SMTS, and MIDD.
- PTNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Partner Communications Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.partner.co.il.
PTNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.91||52-week high||$6.46|
|Prev. close||$5.28||52-week low||$2.90|
|Day high||$5.28||Avg. volume||7,608|
|50-day MA||$4.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.37||Market Cap||897.23M|
Partner Communications Company Ltd., each representing one ordinary share (PTNR) Company Bio
Partner Communications Company Ltd. provides cellular and fixed-line telecommunication services in Israel. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Rosh Ha-ayin, Israel.
PTNR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Partner Communications Co Ltd. To summarize, we found that Partner Communications Co Ltd ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 11.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Partner Communications Co Ltd ended up being:
- In the past 4.04 years, Partner Communications Co Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.15%; that's better than just 11.67% of cash flow producing equities in the Communication Services sector, where it is classified.
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 21.35% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Partner Communications Co Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PTNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTNR Latest Social Stream
View Full PTNR Social Stream
Latest PTNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Partner Communications Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTNR as an investment opportunity.
Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PTNR) (TASE: PTNR), a leading Israeli communications operator, announces that, following the Company's report dated November 18, 2020, and further to publications in the media, it has received several bids from various investors to acquire 20% of the rights to use the Company's existing and future fiber optic network for services to private households, for a consideration in excess of NIS 550 million.
Partner Communications Announces Receiving A Lawsuit And A Motion For The Recognition Of This Lawsuit As A Class Action
Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PTNR) (TASE: PTNR), a leading Israeli communications operator, announces that the Company received a lawsuit and a motion for the recognition of this lawsuit as a class action (the "Motion"), filed against Partner and one of its subsidiaries (together the "Respondents") in the Tel Aviv-Jaffa District Court on December 15, 2020.
Partner Communications Company Ltd. (NASDAQ: PTNR) Q3 2020 earnings call dated Nov. 25, 2020. Corporate Participants: Gideon Koch — Investor Relations Officer Isaac Benbenisti — Chief Executive Officer Tamir Amar — Chief Financial Officer and Vice […]
ROSH HA'AYIN, Israel, Nov. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner" or the "Company") (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR), a leading Israeli communications operator, announces that, following inquiries received from a number of potential investors, it is considering the…
Partner Communications Announces Receiving Lawsuits and Motions for the Recognition of These Lawsuits as Class Actions
ROSH HA'AYIN, Israel--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner" or the "Company") (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR), a leading Israeli communications operator, announces that the Company received 2 lawsuits and a motion for the recognition of these lawsuits as class actions (the "Motions"), filed against Partner and its subsidiaries (together the "Respondents") in the Tel Aviv-Jaffa District Court on November 2, 2020. In the motions it was allegedly claimed that the Respondents char
PTNR Price Returns
Continue Researching PTNRWant to do more research on Partner Communications Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Partner Communications Co Ltd (PTNR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Partner Communications Co Ltd (PTNR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Partner Communications Co Ltd (PTNR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!