Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (PTVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTVE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PTVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.61% of US stocks.
- PTVE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PTVE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
PTVE Stock Summary
- Pactiv Evergreen Inc's stock had its IPO on September 17, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 2.93% of US equities in our set.
- PTVE's current price/earnings ratio is 79.67, which is higher than 91.24% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, Pactiv Evergreen Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 6.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pactiv Evergreen Inc are BGS, ESEA, SRT, DAN, and CAG.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PTVE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001527508.
PTVE Valuation Summary
- PTVE's EV/EBIT ratio is 43.2; this is 158.68% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PTVE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 49 weeks.
- PTVE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 40.3 over the prior 49 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTVE.
PTVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTVE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.33% of graded US stocks.
- PTVE's asset turnover comes in at 0.684 -- ranking 16th of 20 Business Supplies stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PTVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.88||52-week high||$15.84|
|Prev. close||$9.96||52-week low||$8.71|
|Day high||$9.95||Avg. volume||239,735|
|50-day MA||$10.06||Dividend yield||4.02%|
|200-day MA||$11.25||Market Cap||1.76B|
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (PTVE) Company Bio
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. manufactures and distributes fresh foodservice and food merchandising products, and fresh beverage cartons in North America and internationally. It operates through three segments: Foodservice, Food Merchandising, and Beverage Merchandising. The Foodservice segment provides food containers, hot and cold cups, lids, plates, bowls, cutlery and straws, wraps, and cafeteria trays. The Food Merchandising segment offers containers for delicatessen, bakery, produce, and snack food applications; microwaveable containers for fresh, prepared, and ready-to-eat food; and trays for meat, poultry, and eggs. The Beverage Merchandising segment provides fresh cartons for refrigerated beverage products. The company serves full service restaurants, quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTVE Latest Social Stream
View Full PTVE Social Stream
Latest PTVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pactiv Evergreen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTVE as an investment opportunity.
It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Dhaval Patel, senior vice president of investor relations and strategy. Thank you for your interest in Pactiv Evergreen, and welcome to our fourth quarter 2021 earnings call. With me on the call today, we have Michael King, chief executive officer, and Michael Ragen, chief financial officer.
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (PTVE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 64.44% and 3.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LAKE FOREST, Ill., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) today announced that the Company’s board of directors has approved the payment of a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on March 15, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 4, 2022. About Pactiv Evergreen Inc. Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is one of the largest manufacturers of fresh food and beverage packaging in North America. Wi
Solid results as we execute our strategic prioritiesFourth Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights: Net Revenues of $1,527 million for the fourth quarter of 2021 were up 30% compared to $1,175 million in the prior year period with 23% growth due to price/mix and 9% growth due to acquisitions, partially offset by a 1% volume decline and a 1% decline due to dispositions.Net Income from continuing operations of $34 million for the fourth quarter of 2021 compared to $18 million in the prior year period.Ad
BrightView (BV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -27.27% and 0.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PTVE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|