PVH Corp. (PVH): Price and Financial Metrics
PVH Stock Summary
- PVH's went public 33.66 years ago, making it older than 91.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pvh Corp is reporting a growth rate of -249.37%; that's higher than only 7.9% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pvh Corp comes in at -21.94%, a number that bests just 16.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pvh Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KSS, UAA, GHC, EME, and AN.
- Visit PVH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pvh.com.
PVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.96||52-week high||$108.84|
|Prev. close||$99.92||52-week low||$28.40|
|Day high||$101.06||Avg. volume||1,025,008|
|50-day MA||$95.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.70||Market Cap||7.11B|
PVH Corp. (PVH) Company Bio
PVH Corporation designs, markets, and retails mens and womens apparel and accessories, branded dress shirts, neckwear, sportswear, jeanswear, intimate apparel, swim products, handbags, footwear, golf apparel, fragrances, cosmetics, eyewear, hosiery, socks, jewelry, watches, outerwear, small leather goods, and home furnishings, as well as other related products. Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, and IZOD are just some of its well-known brands. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in New York, New York.
PVH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Pvh Corp. To summarize, we found that Pvh Corp ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pvh Corp, consider:
- 57% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 23.93% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Pvh Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -9.8. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.25% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 81.53% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PVH Latest Social Stream
View Full PVH Social Stream
Latest PVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pvh Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PVH as an investment opportunity.
Here are five of the 61 value stocks with discounted PEG.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #Apparel--PVH Corp. [NYSE:PVH] announced today that Trish Donnelly, former Chief Executive Officer of Urban Outfitters Group, will join the company as Chief Executive Officer of PVH Americas. The addition of this new role to the leadership team is an important step toward achieving the company’s global priority to build upon PVH’s core strengths and connect them more closely with where the consumer is going. As CEO of PVH Americas, Donnelly will have responsibility for the Calv
Nordstrom charts it path from the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Yahoo Finance chats with Tapestry CEO Joanne Crevoiserat on what lays ahead in 2021 for the accessories maker.
Prestige Consumer's (PBH) third-quarter fiscal 2021 results reflect stable consumption for most brands and solid e-commerce growth. However, some brands witness lower consumption amid the pandemic.
PVH Price Returns
Continue Researching PVHWant to see what other sources are saying about Pvh Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!