PVH Corp. (PVH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PVH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PVH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PVH is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- PVH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
PVH Stock Summary
- Pvh Corp's stock had its IPO on July 10, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.72% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Pvh Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pvh Corp is reporting a growth rate of -174.57%; that's higher than just 11.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PVH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARGO, UAA, DYNT, JBT, and MSM.
- Visit PVH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pvh.com.
PVH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PVH's price/earnings ratio is 560.82% higher, now standing at 128.2.
- Over the past 243 months, PVH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.6.
- PVH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PVH.
PVH Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 106.22%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 84.28%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 14.05%.
The table below shows PVH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PVH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PVH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.54% of graded US stocks.
- PVH's asset turnover comes in at 0.661 -- ranking 30th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- LEVI, RL, and VFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PVH.
The table below shows PVH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.70||52-week high||$125.42|
|Prev. close||$104.55||52-week low||$78.76|
|Day high||$103.40||Avg. volume||1,012,330|
|50-day MA||$108.60||Dividend yield||0.15%|
|200-day MA||$108.83||Market Cap||7.19B|
PVH Corp. (PVH) Company Bio
PVH Corporation designs, markets, and retails mens and womens apparel and accessories, branded dress shirts, neckwear, sportswear, jeanswear, intimate apparel, swim products, handbags, footwear, golf apparel, fragrances, cosmetics, eyewear, hosiery, socks, jewelry, watches, outerwear, small leather goods, and home furnishings, as well as other related products. Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, and IZOD are just some of its well-known brands. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PVH Latest Social Stream
View Full PVH Social Stream
Latest PVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pvh Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PVH as an investment opportunity.
They will share a prize fund of 200,000 euros and receive a yearlong mentorship from experts at Hilfiger and INSEAD.
New York, NY, based Investment company M&r Capital Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Meta Platforms Inc, Coca-Cola Co, Linde PLC, Eaton Corp PLC, Morgan Stanley, sells PagSeguro Digital, Snap Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, AT&T Inc, NextEra Energy Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, M&r Capital Management Inc.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 50-day simple moving average?
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 200-day simple moving average?
The move comes two months after president Joe Biden told Congress that he would cut off the countries for alleged human rights and constitutional violations.
PVH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|