PVH Corp. (PVH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PVH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PVH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PVH is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PVH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.3% of US stocks).
PVH Stock Summary
- PVH CORP's stock had its IPO on July 10, 1987, making it an older stock than 92.55% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of PVH CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PVH comes in at 20.26% -- higher than that of 92.15% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PVH CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LZB, TITN, GCO, COLM, and ETD.
- Visit PVH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pvh.com.
PVH Valuation Summary
- PVH's EV/EBIT ratio is 7; this is 44.44% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PVH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 30.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PVH.
PVH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -24.59%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.91%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.01%.
The table below shows PVH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PVH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PVH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.54% of graded US stocks.
- PVH's asset turnover comes in at 0.661 -- ranking 30th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- LEVI, RL, and VFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PVH.
The table below shows PVH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.35||52-week high||$113.78|
|Prev. close||$71.63||52-week low||$43.49|
|Day high||$72.91||Avg. volume||1,434,716|
|50-day MA||$55.19||Dividend yield||0.21%|
|200-day MA||$64.72||Market Cap||4.72B|
PVH Corp. (PVH) Company Bio
PVH Corp., formerly known as the Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation, is an American clothing company which owns brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Warner's, Olga and True & Co. The company also licenses brands such as Kenneth Cole New York and Michael Kors. PVH is partly named after Dutch immigrant John Manning Van Heusen, who in 1910 invented a new process that fused cloth on a curve. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PVH Latest Social Stream
View Full PVH Social Stream
Latest PVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PVH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PVH as an investment opportunity.
PVH ( NYSE:PVH ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.28b (down 2.2% from 3Q 2022). Net loss...
Excluding currency changes, revenue grew in the high-single digit range, which is solid in light of inflation and supply chain headwinds that retailers are struggling with. Looking at each brand's performance, Tommy Hilfiger revenue rose 7% year over year on a constant-currency basis, while Calvin Klein turned in slightly better growth of 9%. The company also blew away analysts' estimates on the bottom line, with earnings per share of $2.60 coming in $0.43 better than the $2.17 expected.
PVH Corp. (NYSE:PVH) Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Appear To Be Mixed : Is There A Clear Direction For The Stock?
PVH (NYSE:PVH) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 41% over the last month. But...
The major indexes are sinking lower once more.
What a difference a quarter makes, at least in the case of fashion retailer PVH (NYSE: PVH). After PVH unveiled very sharp-looking quarterly results after market hours on Wednesday, the following day the company's share price rose by over 9%. Although PVH's third-quarter revenue saw a slight (2%) year-over-year decline, at $2.28 billion it still came in higher than the average analyst estimate -- those prognosticators were collectively modeling $2.23 billion.
PVH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|