PVH Corp. (PVH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PVH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PVH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PVH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PVH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 29.74% of US stocks).
PVH Stock Summary
- PVH's went public 34.75 years ago, making it older than 91.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Pvh Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PVH comes in at 15.89% -- higher than that of 89.18% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pvh Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MHK, SIGI, EME, UFPI, and COLM.
- Visit PVH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pvh.com.
PVH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PVH's price/earnings ratio is 560.82% higher, now standing at 128.2.
- Over the past 243 months, PVH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.6.
- PVH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PVH.
PVH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 119.31%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 106.22%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -5.93%.
The table below shows PVH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PVH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PVH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.54% of graded US stocks.
- PVH's asset turnover comes in at 0.661 -- ranking 30th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- LEVI, RL, and VFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PVH.
The table below shows PVH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.90||52-week high||$125.42|
|Prev. close||$58.31||52-week low||$55.54|
|Day high||$57.83||Avg. volume||1,557,703|
|50-day MA||$67.46||Dividend yield||0.26%|
|200-day MA||$91.66||Market Cap||3.81B|
PVH Corp. (PVH) Company Bio
PVH Corporation designs, markets, and retails mens and womens apparel and accessories, branded dress shirts, neckwear, sportswear, jeanswear, intimate apparel, swim products, handbags, footwear, golf apparel, fragrances, cosmetics, eyewear, hosiery, socks, jewelry, watches, outerwear, small leather goods, and home furnishings, as well as other related products. Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, and IZOD are just some of its well-known brands. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PVH Latest Social Stream
View Full PVH Social Stream
Latest PVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pvh Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PVH as an investment opportunity.
These luxury apparel stocks have recovered from the pandemic doldrums and are expected to have further growth in the future.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Carter's (CRI) Q4 results are likely to reflect gains from solid demand and sturdy e-commerce business. Higher freight costs and supply-chain issues are likely to have acted as deterrents.
PVH Corp. with ticker code (PVH) have now 19 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 168 and 100 calculating the average target price we see 128.26. Now with the previous closing price of 98.52 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 30.2%. The 50 day MA is 100.26 and the 200 day MA is 107.4. The company has a market cap of $7,007m. Visit the company website at: https://www.pvh.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=PVH" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $9,122m based on the market concensus. PVH Corp. operates as an apparel company worldwide. The company operates through six segments: Tommy Hilfiger North America, To...
Aaron's (AAN) Q4 results to reflect gains from robust lease portfolio, online show and the GenNext store strategy. Drab franchisee sales and payment activity are likely to have been concerning.
PVH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|