PVH Corp. (PVH): Price and Financial Metrics
PVH Stock Summary
- PVH's went public 32.37 years ago, making it older than 91.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.22, Pvh Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 16.87% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Pvh Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pvh Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ORI, GPS, AOS, PSO, and HBI.
- Visit PVH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pvh.com.
PVH Stock Price Chart More Charts
PVH Price/Volume Stats
PVH Corp. (PVH) Company Bio
PVH Corporation designs, markets, and retails mens and womens apparel and accessories, branded dress shirts, neckwear, sportswear, jeanswear, intimate apparel, swim products, handbags, footwear, golf apparel, fragrances, cosmetics, eyewear, hosiery, socks, jewelry, watches, outerwear, small leather goods, and home furnishings, as well as other related products. Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, and IZOD are just some of its well-known brands. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in New York, New York.