PVH Corp. (PVH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PVH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PVH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PVH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- PVH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
PVH Stock Summary
- PVH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.43 -- higher than merely 11.87% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PVH's went public 33.86 years ago, making it older than 91.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pvh Corp is reporting a growth rate of -288.29%; that's higher than merely 6.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pvh Corp are TFII, KSS, CASY, ALK, and PSO.
- PVH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pvh Corp's official web site, go to www.pvh.com.
PVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.72||52-week high||$121.18|
|Prev. close||$111.79||52-week low||$36.34|
|Day high||$112.48||Avg. volume||999,052|
|50-day MA||$106.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.73||Market Cap||7.75B|
PVH Corp. (PVH) Company Bio
PVH Corporation designs, markets, and retails mens and womens apparel and accessories, branded dress shirts, neckwear, sportswear, jeanswear, intimate apparel, swim products, handbags, footwear, golf apparel, fragrances, cosmetics, eyewear, hosiery, socks, jewelry, watches, outerwear, small leather goods, and home furnishings, as well as other related products. Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, and IZOD are just some of its well-known brands. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in New York, New York.
PVH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PVH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Pvh Corp ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pvh Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.58 years, is -0.07% -- higher than merely 16.95% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Pvh Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -8.49. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.11% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Pvh Corp experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 23.11% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PVH Latest Social Stream
View Full PVH Social Stream
Latest PVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pvh Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PVH as an investment opportunity.
PVH (PVH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Figuring out how to engage with China and specifically how to resolve the situation in Xinjiang will be difficult for the U.S. and the West. We have our work cut for us, but so do you President Xi.
Maybe Kohl's management will start getting things right after bowing to pressure from activist investors.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 887 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of December 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of PVH Corp (NYSE:PVH) based on that data. […]
Morgan Stanley Stick to Their Buy Rating for PVH Corp
PVH Price Returns