PVH Corp. (PVH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PVH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PVH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PVH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PVH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.8% of US stocks).
PVH Stock Summary
- PVH's went public 34.06 years ago, making it older than 91.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 119.36, Pvh Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.92% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Pvh Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PVH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLOW, CFX, ITT, UAA, and FWRD.
- Visit PVH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pvh.com.
PVH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PVH's EV/EBIT ratio is 67.38% higher, now standing at 31.3.
- PVH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PVH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PVH.
PVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.13||52-week high||$121.18|
|Prev. close||$101.90||52-week low||$47.21|
|Day high||$103.98||Avg. volume||973,933|
|50-day MA||$107.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$96.32||Market Cap||7.36B|
PVH Corp. (PVH) Company Bio
PVH Corporation designs, markets, and retails mens and womens apparel and accessories, branded dress shirts, neckwear, sportswear, jeanswear, intimate apparel, swim products, handbags, footwear, golf apparel, fragrances, cosmetics, eyewear, hosiery, socks, jewelry, watches, outerwear, small leather goods, and home furnishings, as well as other related products. Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, and IZOD are just some of its well-known brands. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in New York, New York.
PVH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Pvh Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Pvh Corp ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Pvh Corp ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Pvh Corp over the past 5.58 years is -0.07%; that's higher than only 14.33% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22.36% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Pvh Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -8.49. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 7.89% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PVH Latest Social Stream
View Full PVH Social Stream
Latest PVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pvh Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PVH as an investment opportunity.
G-III Apparel's (GIII) brand strength and robust business strategies including the restructuring initiatives appear encouraging. Its digital business looks good too.
As Nordstrom kicks off its most important event of the year. CEO Erik Nordstrom chats with Yahoo Finance Live about the luxury department store's outlook.
Nalin Prutimongkol/iStock via Getty Images Goldman Sachs launches coverage of the apparel and brands sector after the retail industry emerges from almost 18 months of disruption from the global pandemic. The firm forecasts continued strong growth and margin expansion for the group, but advises that investors should remain selective due...
Is The Market Rewarding PVH Corp. (NYSE:PVH) With A Negative Sentiment As A Result Of Its Mixed Fundamentals?
PVH (NYSE:PVH) has had a rough three months with its share price down 4.5%. We, however decided to study the company's...
PVH Corp. PVH has been struggling these days, however the promoting stress could also be coming to an finish quickly. Thats as a result of PVH just lately noticed a Hammer Chart Sample which may sign that the inventory is nearing a backside. Whats a Hammer Chart Sample? A hammer chart sample is a well-liked  The post PVH Corp (PVH) Sees Hammer Chart Sample: Time to Purchase? appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
PVH Price Returns