Power REIT (MD) (PW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PW is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
PW Stock Summary
- PW's went public 36.9 years ago, making it older than 93.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For PW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.77% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of POWER REIT's share price is greater than that of 95.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OLP, NYC, BRT, SQFT, and IPG.
- PW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit POWER REIT's official web site, go to www.pwreit.com.
PW Valuation Summary
- PW's price/earnings ratio is 7.7; this is 68.18% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- PW's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.2 over the prior 128 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PW.
PW Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 86.76%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 248.57%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2307.31%.
The table below shows PW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.4% of graded US stocks.
- PW's asset turnover comes in at 0.106 -- ranking 200th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BX, CG, and GS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PW.
The table below shows PW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.95||52-week high||$81.99|
|Prev. close||$5.46||52-week low||$5.36|
|Day high||$5.95||Avg. volume||28,808|
|50-day MA||$9.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.44||Market Cap||20.17M|
Power REIT (MD) (PW) Company Bio
Power REIT is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns real estate related to infrastructure assets including properties for Controlled Environment Agriculture, Renewable Energy and Transportation. Power REIT is actively seeking to expand its real estate portfolio related to Controlled Environment Agriculture.
Most Popular Stories View All
PW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PW Latest Social Stream
View Full PW Social Stream
Latest PW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POWER REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PW as an investment opportunity.
Given the unique circumstances associated with the Covid-19 pandemic, investors may want to take a step back from the crowd and consider the best bargain stocks to buy now. To be sure, several equity-based opportunities printed much red ink this year, presenting cheap prospects to consider. However, a difference exists between a company being cheap rather than facilitating a true discount. For this list of best bargain stocks to buy now, I used Gurufocus to screen for fundamentally deflated busi
STABLE QUARTERLY FFO WITH POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT INTERNAL GROWTH PROGRESS WITH RESPECT TO MICHIGAN GREENHOUSE CANNABIS LICENSING Old Bethpage, New York, Aug. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Power REIT (NYSE-AMEX: PW and PW.PRA) (“Power REIT” or the “Trust”), with a focused “Triple Bottom Line” strategy and a commitment to people, planet, and profit, is providing information regarding its quarterly financial performance, cannabis licensing at is Michigan greenhouse property and other portfolio up
Old Bethpage, New York, May 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Power REIT (NYSE-AMEX: PW and PW.PRA) (“Power REIT” or the “Trust”), with a focused “Triple Bottom Line” strategy and a commitment to people, planet, and profit, today announced that it is has filed its quarterly report for the three months ended March 31, 2022 on Form 10Q with the SEC. The information provided below is an update that includes highlights from its quarterly report and current business activities. FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS Three
Vale S.A. (VALE)– A victim of systemic headwinds in the metals sphere. Its stock is oversold, but undervalued. Pure Storage (PSTG)– Its enterprise-driven solutions provide superior rollover attributes, as conveyed by its 31% annual recurring revenue. HyreCar (HYRE)– The company is early to market with its ancillary e-hailing concept. Additionally, the stock is undervalued on a sales basis. Freeport-McMoRan (FCX)– Horizontal integration in the primary production spaces allows it to smooth its ear
Millennium Sustainable Ventures Corp. Announces Expansion of its Footprint with a 1.1 million square foot Greenhouse Facility
Immediate Plans to Commence Cultivation of TomatoesIntroduction of Millennium Produce as a New Operating Segment Old Bethpage, New York, April 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Millennium Sustainable Ventures Corp. (Ticker: MILC) (“MILC” or the “Company”) today announced that it is expanding its sustainable greenhouse cultivation activities by establishing its first produce related operations. A subsidiary of MILC, Millennium Produce of Nebraska LLC, (“Millennium Produce”), has executed a long-term l
PW Price Returns