Power REIT (MD) (PW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.26||52-week high||$25.08|
|Prev. close||$2.00||52-week low||$1.91|
|Day high||$2.35||Avg. volume||15,313|
|50-day MA||$2.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.88||Market Cap||7.66M|
PW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PW Stock Summary
- PW has a higher market value than only 2.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,745,425.
- PW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.13 -- higher than merely 2.33% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of POWER REIT's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to POWER REIT are MARA, ADV, SUNL, GSAT, and XYF.
- PW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit POWER REIT's official web site, go to www.pwreit.com.
PW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PW's EV/EBIT ratio is 114% lower, now standing at -3.5.
- PW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 31.2 over the prior 134 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PW.
PW Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 12793.6%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 12793.6%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 56.28%.
The table below shows PW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.4% of graded US stocks.
- PW's asset turnover comes in at 0.106 -- ranking 200th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BX, CG, and GS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PW.
The table below shows PW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Power REIT (MD) (PW) Company Bio
Power REIT is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns real estate related to infrastructure assets including properties for Controlled Environment Agriculture, Renewable Energy and Transportation. Power REIT is actively seeking to expand its real estate portfolio related to Controlled Environment Agriculture.
Most Popular Stories View All
PW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PW Latest Social Stream
View Full PW Social Stream
Latest PW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POWER REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PW as an investment opportunity.
Power REIT Announces 2022 Dividend Income Tax Treatment
Old Bethpage, NY, Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Power REIT ("Power REIT," "we," "our," or the "Company;" NYSE American: PW and PW.PRA), today announced the estimated Federal income tax treatment of the Company's 2022 distributions on its 7.75% Series A Preferred Stock (CUSIP # 73933H200). The Federal income tax classification of the distribution per share on the Company's 7.75% Series A Preferred Stock with respect to the calendar year ended December 31, 2022 is shown in the table below: Rec
The 7 Best Bargain Stocks to Buy Now
Given the unique circumstances associated with the Covid-19 pandemic, investors may want to take a step back from the crowd and consider the best bargain stocks to buy now. To be sure, several equity-based opportunities printed much red ink this year, presenting cheap prospects to consider. However, a difference exists between a company being cheap rather than facilitating a true discount. For this list of best bargain stocks to buy now, I used Gurufocus to screen for fundamentally deflated busi
POWER REIT PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
STABLE QUARTERLY FFO WITH POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT INTERNAL GROWTH PROGRESS WITH RESPECT TO MICHIGAN GREENHOUSE CANNABIS LICENSING Old Bethpage, New York, Aug. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Power REIT (NYSE-AMEX: PW and PW.PRA) (“Power REIT” or the “Trust”), with a focused “Triple Bottom Line” strategy and a commitment to people, planet, and profit, is providing information regarding its quarterly financial performance, cannabis licensing at is Michigan greenhouse property and other portfolio up
PW Price Returns
Continue Researching PWWant to do more research on Power REIT's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Power REIT (PW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Power REIT (PW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Power REIT (PW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...