Power REIT (MD) (PW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.59% of US stocks.
- PW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 115 days.
- PW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.25% of US stocks).
PW Stock Summary
- Power REIT's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.73% of US equities in our set.
- For PW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.83% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Power REIT comes in at 79.68%, a number that bests 92.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Power REIT are HBM, CF, TRN, HTGC, and CSV.
- Visit PW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pwreit.com.
PW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PW's price/sales ratio is 1464.71% higher, now standing at 26.6.
- Over the past 110 months, PW's price/sales ratio has gone up $10.
- Over the past 110 months, PW's price/earnings ratio has gone up $23.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PW.
PW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.08||52-week high||$51.95|
|Prev. close||$38.25||52-week low||$16.80|
|Day high||$38.21||Avg. volume||35,608|
|50-day MA||$42.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.36||Market Cap||125.63M|
Power REIT (MD) (PW) Company Bio
Power REIT is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns real estate related to infrastructure assets including properties for Controlled Environment Agriculture, Renewable Energy and Transportation. Power REIT is actively seeking to expand its real estate portfolio related to Controlled Environment Agriculture.
PW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PW Latest Social Stream
View Full PW Social Stream
Latest PW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Power REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PW as an investment opportunity.
Real estate investment trust Power REIT acquired a cannabis property in northeastern Oklahoma and signed a 20-year lease to rent the property to a marijuana producer. According to a Friday news release, Power REIT is spending roughly $2.65 million to acquire and renovate the real estate, which includes: A 9.3-acre property and approximately 40,000 square  Power REIT buys Oklahoma cannabis facility, leases it to cultivator is a post from: Marijuana Business Daily: Financial, Legal & Cannabusiness news for cannabis entrepreneurs
Power REIT (NYSEAMERICAN:PW) has acquired a greenhouse cultivation facility and property in Oklahoma through wholly owned subsidiary (PropCo). The company said its total capital commitment for the project including a 9.35-acre property acquisition cost is about $2.65 million. As part of the transaction, Power REIT has agreed to fund the renovation of about 40,000 square feet (sq ft) of greenhouse space, 3,000 sq ft of office space, and 100,000 sq ft of fully fenced outdoor growing area with 20,000-plus sq ft of hoop structures. READ: Power REIT inks $18.5M deal to buy a Michigan cannabis greenhouse facility The company noted the property is located in the northeast corner of Oklahoma, offering a favorable growing climate for greenhouse cultivation. Power REIT said that concurrent with t...
Power REIT Acquires Greenhouse Cultivation Facility in Budding Oklahoma Market in Highly Accretive Transaction
Old Bethpage, New York, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Power REIT (NYSE-AMEX: PW and PW.PRA) (Power REIT or the Trust) today announced that it has acquired a 9.35-acre property in Craig County, Oklahoma (the Property) through a wholly owned subsidiary (PropCo). The Property is located in the northeast corner of Oklahoma which offers a favorable growing climate for greenhouse cultivation.
Millennium Investment & Acquisition Company, Inc. Establishes Presence in Oklahoma with a Cannabis Cultivation Facility
Old Bethpage, New York, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Millennium Investment & Acquisition Co. Inc. (US-OTC: MILC) (“MILC” or the “Company”) today announced that it has agreed to invest in a newly formed cannabis operator - VinCann LLC (“VC”). As part of the transaction, MILC has agreed to invest $750,000. The investment will take the form of a preferred equity interest that receives a full return of invested capital plus a preferred return of 12.5% after which MILC has a 77.5% ownership stak
In July 2019, Power REIT (NYSEMKT: PW) threw its hat in the ring by expanding its focus from transportation and alternative energy real estate to include agriculture real estate aimed at growing food and cannabis. As a real estate owner, the company plays the role of landlord, but does not invest directly in cannabis businesses. Once its new strategy was in place, Power REIT wasted no time in taking action.
PW Price Returns