Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWP POWR Grades
- PWP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- PWP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PWP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
PWP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PERELLA WEINBERG PARTNERS is higher than 95.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of PERELLA WEINBERG PARTNERS's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that PWP's revenue has grown -42.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 4.58% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PERELLA WEINBERG PARTNERS are TKAT, EXPO, DNA, ENFN, and UAN.
- Visit PWP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pwpartners.com.
PWP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PWP's price/earnings ratio is 308.77% higher, now standing at 46.6.
- Over the past 28 months, PWP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 142096.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWP.
PWP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PWP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.13% of graded US stocks.
- PWP's asset turnover comes in at 2.514 -- ranking 3rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PWP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PWP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.23||52-week high||$11.92|
|Prev. close||$9.93||52-week low||$5.47|
|Day high||$10.27||Avg. volume||269,674|
|50-day MA||$9.73||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$7.82||Market Cap||893.09M|
Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) Company Bio
Perella Weinberg Partners provides investment banking services worldwide. The company offers strategic, financial, and tactical advice services in connection with executing complex mergers, acquisitions, company sales, and corporate divestitures, including carve-outs, joint ventures, and spin-offs, as well as relating to takeover preparedness and defense. It serves corporations, institutions, governments, sovereign wealth funds, and private equity investors. The company is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
PWP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWP Latest Social Stream
View Full PWP Social Stream
Latest PWP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERELLA WEINBERG PARTNERS that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWP as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perella Weinberg Partners (Nasdaq: PWP), a leading global independent advisory firm, today announced the promotion of two Managing Directors to Partners of the Firm, effective January 1, 2023: Anthony Giuliano – New YorkCory Hill – Los Angeles “We are thrilled to announce the promotions of Anthony and Cory to Partner. Both Anthony and Cory are exceptional bankers, with deep industry expertise and strong track records advising clients on their most impo
NEW YORK, Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perella Weinberg Partners (“PWP”) (NASDAQ:PWP), a leading global independent advisory firm, today announced that Peter Weinberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Andrew Bednar, Co-President and CEO-Elect, will present at the Goldman Sachs 2022 US Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 2:20PM ET. A live webcast of the conversation will be available to the public on the Investor’s section of PWP’s website at https://invest
Third Quarter 2022 Revenues of $145.4 Million; First Nine Months 2022 Revenues of $448.4 MillionAdjusted Operating Income Margin of 16.9% for the Third Quarter 2022 and 15.7% for the First Nine Months 2022; GAAP Operating Loss Margin of (6.1)% for the Third Quarter 2022 and (6.3)% for the First Nine Months 2022 Adjusted Net Income of $25.9 Million for the Third Quarter 2022 and $69.6 Million for the First Nine Months 2022; GAAP Net Loss of $(12.9) Million for the Third Quarter 2022 and $(9.1) Mi
Perella Weinberg Partners to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and to Host Conference Call on November 3, 2022
NEW YORK, Oct. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perella Weinberg Partners (“PWP”) (NASDAQ:PWP), a leading global independent advisory firm, today announced that it plans to release its financial results for the third quarter 2022 on Thursday, November 3, 2022, before the market opens. Conference Call and Webcast Management will host a conference call and webcast to review PWP’s results on the same day at 9:00AM ET. A webcast of the conference call will be available to the public on a listen-only bas
PWP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|