Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP): Price and Financial Metrics
PWP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.20||52-week high||$12.00|
|Prev. close||$7.99||52-week low||$5.47|
|Day high||$8.25||Avg. volume||319,947|
|50-day MA||$8.33||Dividend yield||3.57%|
|200-day MA||$8.75||Market Cap||702.23M|
PWP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWP POWR Grades
- PWP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PWP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PWP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
PWP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 180.1, PERELLA WEINBERG PARTNERS P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.13% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of PERELLA WEINBERG PARTNERS's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 319.76%, PERELLA WEINBERG PARTNERS's debt growth rate surpasses 95.49% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PWP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are METX, CKX, AIU, EXPO, and KXIN.
- PWP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PERELLA WEINBERG PARTNERS's official web site, go to www.pwpartners.com.
PWP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PWP's EV/EBIT ratio is 318.52% higher, now standing at 45.2.
- PWP's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWP.
PWP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PWP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.13% of graded US stocks.
- PWP's asset turnover comes in at 2.514 -- ranking 3rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PWP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) Company Bio
Perella Weinberg Partners provides investment banking services worldwide. The company offers strategic, financial, and tactical advice services in connection with executing complex mergers, acquisitions, company sales, and corporate divestitures, including carve-outs, joint ventures, and spin-offs, as well as relating to takeover preparedness and defense. It serves corporations, institutions, governments, sovereign wealth funds, and private equity investors. The company is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
PWP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWP Latest Social Stream
View Full PWP Social Stream
Latest PWP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERELLA WEINBERG PARTNERS that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWP as an investment opportunity.
Kempton Dunn Joins Perella Weinberg Partners as Partner
Appointment Strengthens PWP’s Technology PracticeNEW YORK, May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perella Weinberg Partners (Nasdaq: PWP), a leading global independent advisory firm, announced today that Kempton Dunn has joined the Firm as a Partner in the Advisory Business. Based in San Francisco, Mr. Dunn will work within the Firm’s Technology Group and provide strategic and financial advice to clients globally. Mr. Dunn joins PWP with over twenty-five years of investment banking experience, advisin
Perella Weinberg Partners Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
Financial Overview - First Quarter Revenues of $131 Million, Down 13% From a Year AgoAdjusted Operating Income Margin of 9%, GAAP Operating Loss Margin of (17.3)%Adjusted EPS of $0.09; GAAP Diluted EPS of $(0.37) Talent Investment Continue to Add Senior Bankers to Expand Client Coverage FootprintThree Partners and Two Managing Directors Expected to Join Firm Within the Next Six MonthsYear-to-date have Promoted Two Partners and Six Managing Directors Capital Management Strong Balance Sheet with $
Perella Weinberg Partners to Announce First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and to Host Conference Call on May 4, 2023
NEW YORK, April 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perella Weinberg Partners (“PWP”) (NASDAQ:PWP), a leading global independent advisory firm, today announced that it plans to release its financial results for the first quarter 2023 on Thursday, May 4, 2023, before the market opens. Conference Call and WebcastManagement will host a conference call and webcast to review PWP’s results on the same day at 9:00AM ET. A webcast of the conference call will be available to the public on a listen-only basis an
These are banking stocks you should buy right now: Analyst
As Wall Street navigates the aftermath of the Silicon Valley Bank fallout, investors are scrambling to find what banks stocks are good investments right now. Regional bank stocks continue their downward spiral, and big Wall Street firms combined have lost nearly $165 billion in market capitalization this month. Goldman Sachs (GS) is a good stock pick right now, according to one analyst. The bank is a "terrific" risk manager, says Devin Ryan, JMP Securities, a Citizens Company, Director of Financial Technology Research. "When you can buy it at book value, it tends to work out long term." When looking at mid-caps, Ryan suggests looking at Stifel Financial (SF). "They have a very diversified business mix," he says. "They benefit from higher interest rates" and a "nice, natural balance on ...
Perella Weinberg Partners (NASDAQ:PWP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Perella Weinberg Partners (NASDAQ:PWP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 9, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to the Perella Weinberg Partners’ Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. During today’s discussion, all callers will be placed in listen-only mode and following managements’ prepared remarks, the conference will be open for questions from […]
PWP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...