Pyxus International, Inc. (PYX): Price and Financial Metrics
PYX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PYX is 14.58 -- better than 98.07% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, Pyxus International Inc has a higher such ratio than just 1.58% of stocks in our set.
- Pyxus International Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 70.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pyxus International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GAIN, MCC, GRAM, CENX, and HOV.
- Visit PYX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pyxusintl.com.
PYX Stock Price Chart More Charts
PYX Price/Volume Stats
Pyxus International, Inc. (PYX) Company Bio
Pyxus International (formerly Alliance One International, Inc.) purchases, processes, packs, stores, and ships leaf tobacco for manufacturers of cigarettes and other consumer tobacco products worldwide. It operates through South America, Value Added Services, and Other Regions segments. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Morrisville, North Carolina.