Quorum Health Corporation (QHC): Price and Financial Metrics
QHC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QHC is -8.05 -- better than only 1.76% of US stocks.
- QHC's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.53% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -10.83 for Quorum Health Corp; that's greater than it is for only 1.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LUB, NMM, HCHC, ENSV, and ACTG.
- Visit QHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quorumhealth.com.
QHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
QHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$3.61|
|Prev. close||$1.11||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$1.14||Avg. volume||133,719|
|50-day MA||$0.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.31||Market Cap||36.54M|
Quorum Health Corporation (QHC) Company Bio
Quorum Health Corporation is an operator and manager of general acute care hospitals and outpatient services in the United States. The company is based in Franklin, Tennessee.