Quorum Health Corporation (QHC): Price and Financial Metrics
QHC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QHC is -8.05 -- better than merely 2.04% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.01, Quorum Health Corp has a higher such ratio than just 0.52% of stocks in our set.
- QHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.7% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Quorum Health Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MGI, TGI, CBB, RUHN, and RRD.
- Visit QHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quorumhealth.com.
QHC Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
QHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.30||52-week high||$2.49|
|Prev. close||$0.30||52-week low||$0.22|
|Day high||$0.35||Avg. volume||266,388|
|50-day MA||$0.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.09||Market Cap||10.02M|
Quorum Health Corporation (QHC) Company Bio
Quorum Health Corporation is an operator and manager of general acute care hospitals and outpatient services in the United States. The company is based in Franklin, Tennessee.