QuinStreet, Inc. (QNST): Price and Financial Metrics
QNST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.97||52-week high||$18.18|
|Prev. close||$8.99||52-week low||$6.79|
|Day high||$9.23||Avg. volume||439,907|
|50-day MA||$9.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.82||Market Cap||490.94M|
QNST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QNST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where QNST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QNST is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- QNST ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
QNST Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for QUINSTREET INC is higher than it is for about just 6.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -67.31%, QUINSTREET INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.18% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, QUINSTREET INC is reporting a growth rate of 338.92%; that's higher than 95.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QUINSTREET INC are LIDR, OLO, CHPT, PINS, and MANH.
- Visit QNST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to quinstreet.com.
QNST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, QNST's price/sales ratio is 20% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 166 months, QNST's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QNST.
QNST Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.07%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.46%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 132.7%.
The table below shows QNST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QNST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QNST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.53% of graded US stocks.
- QNST's asset turnover comes in at 1.342 -- ranking 64th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EXEL, EGAN, and QADB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QNST.
The table below shows QNST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QuinStreet, Inc. (QNST) Company Bio
QuinStreet Inc. provides vertically oriented customer acquisition programs for its clients, primarily in the education and financial services area. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Foster City, California.
QNST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QNST Latest Social Stream
View Full QNST Social Stream
Latest QNST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUINSTREET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QNST as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, QuinStreet fair value estimate is US$13.38 QuinStreet's...
On September 11, 2023, Douglas Valenti, the CEO of QuinStreet Inc (NASDAQ:QNST), purchased 2,500 shares of the company.
FOSTER CITY, Calif., September 11, 2023--QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a leader in performance marketplaces and technologies for the financial services and home services industries, today announced that management will participate at the 7th Annual Best Ideas Growth Conference "BIG7" hosted by Lake Street Capital Markets on Thursday, September 14, at the Yale Club in New York, NY.
QuinStreet, Inc. ( NASDAQ:QNST ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price growth in the...
Oracle upgraded, Farfetch downgraded: Wall Street's top analyst calls
QNST Price Returns