QuinStreet, Inc. (QNST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QNST POWR Grades
- QNST scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 69.4% of US stocks.
- QNST's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- QNST ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
QNST Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for QUINSTREET INC is higher than it is for about only 10.23% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.11%, QUINSTREET INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.14% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, QNST has reported earnings growth of -190.69%, putting it ahead of only 8.29% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUINSTREET INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NRGV, PL, MDB, QLGN, and SEER.
- QNST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUINSTREET INC's official web site, go to quinstreet.com.
QNST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, QNST's price/earnings ratio is 610.51% lower, now standing at -65.6.
- Over the past 157 months, QNST's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QNST.
QNST Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.82%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 231.28%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -18.21%.
The table below shows QNST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QNST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QNST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.53% of graded US stocks.
- QNST's asset turnover comes in at 1.342 -- ranking 64th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EXEL, EGAN, and QADB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QNST.
The table below shows QNST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QNST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QNST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.20||52-week high||$16.22|
|Prev. close||$14.91||52-week low||$8.28|
|Day high||$15.33||Avg. volume||238,628|
|50-day MA||$14.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.84||Market Cap||815.33M|
QuinStreet, Inc. (QNST) Company Bio
QuinStreet Inc. provides vertically oriented customer acquisition programs for its clients, primarily in the education and financial services area. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Foster City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
QNST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QNST Latest Social Stream
View Full QNST Social Stream
Latest QNST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUINSTREET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QNST as an investment opportunity.
QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a leader in performance marketplaces and technologies for the financial services and home services industries, today announced it will report financial results for its second quarter ended December 31st, 2022, after the market closes on Wednesday, February 8th, 2023. On that day, management will hold a conference call and webcast at 2:00pm PT to review and discuss the company's results.
FOSTER CITY, Calif., January 25, 2023--Insure.com today released its rankings of the Best Insurance Companies for 2023. This is the 11th year Insure.com, the comprehensive resource for insurance information, has rated auto, home, life and health insurers.
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. Buying under-rated businesses is...
I think the latest financial results from QuinStreet are middling at best. Net income in 2022 is down significantly, YoY. See my recommendation on QNST stock.
QuinStreet Inc. (NASDAQ:QNST) marked $14.00 per share on Friday, down from a previous closing price of $14.21. While QuinStreet Inc. has underperformed by -1.48%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, QNST fell by -23.66%, with highs and lows ranging from $18.71 to $8.28, whereas […]
QNST Price Returns