QuinStreet, Inc. (QNST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QNST POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where QNST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QNST is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- QNST's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 54.94% of US stocks).
QNST Stock Summary
- QNST's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 138.3 -- higher than 79.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Quinstreet Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Quinstreet Inc is higher than it is for about just 21.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Quinstreet Inc are WIMI, RBCN, LGHL, WORX, and FTFT.
- QNST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quinstreet Inc's official web site, go to quinstreet.com.
QNST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QNST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.86||52-week high||$25.99|
|Prev. close||$17.71||52-week low||$9.85|
|Day high||$17.90||Avg. volume||315,770|
|50-day MA||$19.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.30||Market Cap||957.64M|
QuinStreet, Inc. (QNST) Company Bio
QuinStreet Inc. provides vertically oriented customer acquisition programs for its clients, primarily in the education and financial services area. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Foster City, California.
QNST Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Quinstreet Inc. To summarize, we found that Quinstreet Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for QNST, they are:
- As a business, QNST is generating more cash flow than only 24.57% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 7.03% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- QNST's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 56.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
QNST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QNST Latest Social Stream
View Full QNST Social Stream
Latest QNST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quinstreet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QNST as an investment opportunity.
QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a leader in performance marketplaces and technologies for the financial services and home services industries, today announced that management will participate in the 2021 East Coast IDEAS Investor Conference on Wednesday, June 16th and Thursday, June 17th, 2021.
Finding the right car insurance, and knowing how much to buy, can be a confusing process for many drivers. To simplify this process, CarInsurance.com, a one-stop destination for unbiased, expert advice on car insurance, shares an auto insurance estimator tool that gives drivers baseline costs calculated from their specific profile.
QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a leader in performance marketplaces and technologies for the financial services and home services industries, today announced that management will participate in the Baird 2021 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference on Wednesday, June 9th, 2021.
Women report drawing the short stick when it comes to early education on managing finances. A new in-depth study from credit card ratings leader CardRatings.com explores the real world impact of the financial literacy gender gap, revealing women respondents were taught far less than their male counterparts. But female respondents who are parents are working to change that trajectory for the next generation. Male parents? Not so much.
QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a leader in performance marketplaces and technologies for the financial services and home services industries, today announced that management will participate in the 18th Annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference on Wednesday, June 2nd, 2021.
QNST Price Returns