Quad Graphics, Inc (QUAD): Price and Financial Metrics
QUAD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QUAD is 18.5 -- better than 98.42% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.62, Quad/Graphics Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.74% of US stocks.
- QUAD's price/sales ratio is 0.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUAD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UFS, NX, EEX, TPC, and CLW.
- QUAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quad/Graphics Inc's official web site, go to www.quad.com.
QUAD Stock Price Chart More Charts
QUAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.13||52-week high||$16.88|
|Prev. close||$4.97||52-week low||$3.63|
|Day high||$5.21||Avg. volume||329,164|
|50-day MA||$4.67||Dividend yield||12.07%|
|200-day MA||$7.66||Market Cap||270.84M|
Quad Graphics, Inc (QUAD) Company Bio
Quad/Graphics Inc. provides print and media solutions in the United States, Europe, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Sussex, Wisconsin.
QUAD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for QUAD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Quad/Graphics Inc ranked in the 56st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Quad/Graphics Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -1.48; that's higher than merely 11.05% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.48 years, is -0.06% -- higher than only 21.02% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 16% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 3.95% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|