Quad Graphics, Inc (QUAD): Price and Financial Metrics
QUAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.74||52-week high||$6.41|
|Prev. close||$4.92||52-week low||$2.68|
|Day high||$4.95||Avg. volume||182,905|
|50-day MA||$4.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.49||Market Cap||243.20M|
QUAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUAD POWR Grades
- QUAD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QUAD is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- QUAD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
QUAD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QUAD is 21.3 -- better than 98.46% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.08, QUAD/GRAPHICS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 1.89% of stocks in our set.
- QUAD/GRAPHICS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 64.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QUAD/GRAPHICS INC are TRKA, ENSV, MUSA, NDLS, and SAH.
- Visit QUAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quad.com.
QUAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, QUAD's price/earnings ratio is 126.92% lower, now standing at -5.6.
- Over the past 163 months, QUAD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QUAD.
QUAD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 125.17%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.64%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 56.21%.
The table below shows QUAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QUAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QUAD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.26% of graded US stocks.
- QUAD's asset turnover comes in at 1.595 -- ranking 52nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TBI, TTEC, and AEYE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QUAD.
The table below shows QUAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Quad Graphics, Inc (QUAD) Company Bio
Quad/Graphics Inc. provides print and media solutions in the United States, Europe, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Sussex, Wisconsin.
QUAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUAD Latest Social Stream
View Full QUAD Social Stream
Latest QUAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUAD/GRAPHICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUAD as an investment opportunity.
SUSSEX, Wis., November 30, 2023--Quad will present and host one-on-one meetings at the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference on December 6-7, 2023.
Quad/Graphics (NYSE:QUAD) shareholders have endured a 66% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
Statistically speaking, long term investing is a profitable endeavour. But that doesn't mean long term investors can...
SUSSEX, Wis., November 14, 2023--Quad, a global marketing experience company, shares its progress on ESG initiatives.
Quad/Graphics, Inc. (NYSE:QUAD) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Quad’s third quarter conference call. [Operator Instructions] A slide presentation accompanies today’s webcast and participants are invited to follow along, advancing the slides themselves. To access the webcast, follow instructions posted in the earnings release. Alternatively, you […]
Package InSight by Quad Helps Push "Bigger Dreams" Brand into #1 Slot for New Beer in Local Craft Brew Market
SUSSEX, Wis. & ATHENS, Ga., November 02, 2023--Creature Comforts Brewing Company partnered with Quad's Package InSight for data-driven package design, leading to #1 market position in just 4 weeks.
QUAD Price Returns