Quad Graphics, Inc (QUAD): Price and Financial Metrics
QUAD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QUAD is 34.83 -- better than 99.13% of US stocks.
- QUAD's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.17% of US stocks.
- Quad/Graphics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 77.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUAD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRLP, MUSA, CNR, GLP, and PBPB.
- Visit QUAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quad.com.
QUAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.49||52-week high||$6.36|
|Prev. close||$4.55||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$4.63||Avg. volume||243,393|
|50-day MA||$4.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.50||Market Cap||240.92M|
Quad Graphics, Inc (QUAD) Company Bio
Quad/Graphics Inc. provides print and media solutions in the United States, Europe, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Sussex, Wisconsin.
QUAD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Quad/Graphics Inc. To summarize, we found that Quad/Graphics Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for QUAD, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Quad/Graphics Inc over the past 5.81 years is -0.06%; that's higher than just 13.74% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- 19% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 3.69% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Quad/Graphics Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.86. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.34% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
QUAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUAD Latest Social Stream
View Full QUAD Social Stream
Latest QUAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quad/Graphics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUAD as an investment opportunity.
Quad/Graphics, Inc. (QUAD) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021, 10:00 ET Company Participants Katie Krebsbach - IR Lead Joel Quadracci - Chairman, President & CEO David Honan - EVP & CFO Conference Call Participants Presentation Operator Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Quad's Fourth Quarter 2020...
Quad and the Quadracci Family’s Windhover Foundation Commit $1 Million to Bring The BrandLab to Milwaukee
Quad and the Quadracci family's Windhover Foundation have partnered with The BrandLab to change the face and voice of the marketing industry.
Quad (NYSE: QUAD) will hold a conference call at 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 24, to discuss fourth quarter and full-year 2020 results.
Quad Donates $25,000 to the Brandcenter at VCU to Support Vision for a More Diverse Creative Industry
To advance diverse talent in the creative industry, Quad is contributing $25,000 to a scholarship program at the Brandcenter at VCU.
A look at the shareholders of Quad/Graphics, Inc. ( NYSE:QUAD ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Insiders...
QUAD Price Returns
Continue Researching QUADWant to see what other sources are saying about Quad/Graphics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!