Quad Graphics, Inc (QUAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QUAD POWR Grades
- QUAD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QUAD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- QUAD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
QUAD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QUAD is 30.44 -- better than 99.11% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, Quad/Graphics Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.61% of stocks in our set.
- Quad/Graphics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 184.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUAD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUMR, GRPN, BXC, SRLP, and ALJJ.
- QUAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quad/Graphics Inc's official web site, go to www.quad.com.
QUAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.02||52-week high||$6.36|
|Prev. close||$3.02||52-week low||$2.11|
|Day high||$3.11||Avg. volume||269,183|
|50-day MA||$4.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.74||Market Cap||166.76M|
Quad Graphics, Inc (QUAD) Company Bio
Quad/Graphics Inc. provides print and media solutions in the United States, Europe, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Sussex, Wisconsin.
QUAD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Quad/Graphics Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Quad/Graphics Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 6.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Quad/Graphics Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 15% of its capital from equity, and 85% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of merely 2.04% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Quad/Graphics Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Quad/Graphics Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.86. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.32% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
QUAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUAD Latest Social Stream
View Full QUAD Social Stream
Latest QUAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quad/Graphics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUAD as an investment opportunity.
The results at Quad/Graphics, Inc. ( NYSE:QUAD ) have been quite disappointing recently and CEO J. Quadracci bears some...
Quad placed No. 15 on the list of world’s largest agency companies, and No. 22 among the world’s largest consolidated agency networks.
The following slide deck was published by Quad/Graphics, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Quad (NYSE: QUAD) will hold a conference call at 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, May 5, to discuss first quarter 2021 results.
Quad Expands Partnership With Package InSight to Help Brands Better Understand the Impact of Design on Consumer Behavior
Quad has enhanced its integrated marketing solutions offering through an expanded relationship with Package InSight, which studies brand performance.
QUAD Price Returns