Quad Graphics, Inc (QUAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QUAD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where QUAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.12% of US stocks.
- QUAD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- QUAD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
QUAD Stock Summary
- QUAD/GRAPHICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.85% of US listed stocks.
- QUAD's price/sales ratio is 0.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.16% of US stocks.
- QUAD/GRAPHICS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 56.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QUAD/GRAPHICS INC are NDLS, IHRT, ENR, CNFR, and UAL.
- QUAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUAD/GRAPHICS INC's official web site, go to www.quad.com.
QUAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, QUAD's price/sales ratio is 91.67% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 151 months, QUAD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 173.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QUAD.
QUAD Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -78.62%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -76.63%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 125.17%.
The table below shows QUAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QUAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QUAD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.26% of graded US stocks.
- QUAD's asset turnover comes in at 1.595 -- ranking 52nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TBI, TTEC, and AEYE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QUAD.
The table below shows QUAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QUAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.54||52-week high||$7.55|
|Prev. close||$3.49||52-week low||$2.12|
|Day high||$3.64||Avg. volume||310,877|
|50-day MA||$3.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.09||Market Cap||186.51M|
Quad Graphics, Inc (QUAD) Company Bio
Quad/Graphics Inc. provides print and media solutions in the United States, Europe, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Sussex, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
QUAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUAD Latest Social Stream
View Full QUAD Social Stream
Latest QUAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUAD/GRAPHICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUAD as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Quad/Graphics, Inc. ( NYSE:QUAD ) can tell us which group is most powerful. With 32...
SUSSEX, Wis, November 01, 2022--Quad/Graphics, Inc. (NYSE: QUAD) ("Quad" or the "Company"), today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
SUSSEX, Wis., October 19, 2022--Quad (NYSE: QUAD) will hold a conference call at 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 2, to discuss third quarter and year-to-date 2022 results.
Rise Interactive Significantly Expands Connex® Technology to Include More Marketplaces and Retail Media Networks
Rise Interactive, an industry-recognized performance marketing agency specializing in media, analytics, and customer experience, has expanded its proprietary media automation technology, Connex®, to support marketplaces and retail media networks. Rise is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Quad, a marketing experience company that helps brands reimagine their marketing to be more streamlined, impactful, flexible, and frictionless.
Quad/Graphics, Inc. -- Moody's downgraded Quad's senior secured bank credit facilities to B1; affirms B1 CFR
Rating Action: Moody's downgraded Quad's senior secured bank credit facilities to B1; affirms B1 CFRGlobal Credit Research - 15 Aug 2022Approximately $1.3 billion of rated debtToronto, August 15, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") downgraded Quad/Graphics, Inc.'s ("Quad") senior secured bank credit facilities to B1 from Ba3. The outlook remains stable."Today's action reflect shrinking loss absorption cushion supporting the senior secured debt following the repayment of the senior unsecured notes" said Aziz Al Sammarai, Moody's Analyst.Following the repayment of Quad's outstanding $209 million senior unsecured notes in May 2022, the company has one class of debt, the B1 rated secured credit facilities. Although, Quad's credit facilities benefit from first-ranking security cl...
QUAD Price Returns