Rite Aid Corporation (RAD): Price and Financial Metrics
RAD Stock Summary
- Rite Aid Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.73% of US listed stocks.
- Rite Aid Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.5% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, Rite Aid Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 1.02% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rite Aid Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CGA, UTI, SPTN, SUMR, and SSY.
- RAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rite Aid Corp's official web site, go to www.riteaid.com.
RAD Stock Price Chart More Charts
RAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.04||52-week high||$23.88|
|Prev. close||$15.20||52-week low||$5.04|
|Day high||$16.74||Avg. volume||6,234,737|
|50-day MA||$12.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.15||Market Cap||879.30M|
Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) Company Bio
Rite Aid Corporation operates a chain of retail drugstores in the United States. The company sells prescription drugs and a range of other merchandise, including over-the-counter medications, health and beauty aids, personal care items, cosmetics, household items, food and beverages, greeting cards, seasonal merchandise, and other every day and convenience products. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.