Rite Aid Corporation (RAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAD POWR Grades
- RAD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 54.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RAD is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RAD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
RAD Stock Summary
- RITE AID CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.33% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.01, RITE AID CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.23% of US stocks.
- RAD's price/sales ratio is 0.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RITE AID CORP are PROC, CAR, WEBR, MRM, and DELL.
- RAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RITE AID CORP's official web site, go to www.riteaid.com.
RAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, RAD's price/earnings ratio is 101% lower, now standing at -0.2.
- RAD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAD.
RAD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 2.18%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -81.39%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -22.02%.
The table below shows RAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.09% of graded US stocks.
- RAD's asset turnover comes in at 2.594 -- ranking 21st of 165 Retail stocks.
- QRTEA, JAN, and EZPW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RAD.
The table below shows RAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.46||52-week high||$11.60|
|Prev. close||$3.59||52-week low||$3.17|
|Day high||$3.60||Avg. volume||2,658,605|
|50-day MA||$4.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.04||Market Cap||195.57M|
Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) Company Bio
Rite Aid Corporation operates a chain of retail drugstores in the United States. The company sells prescription drugs and a range of other merchandise, including over-the-counter medications, health and beauty aids, personal care items, cosmetics, household items, food and beverages, greeting cards, seasonal merchandise, and other every day and convenience products. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
RAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAD Latest Social Stream
View Full RAD Social Stream
Latest RAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RITE AID CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAD as an investment opportunity.
CVS Health, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Rite Aid and Amazon are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
If you receive benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), you might wonder if you can pay for items at your local drugstore with that money. The answer is yes, but only...
The Zacks Retail Pharmacy and Drugstore industry players like CVS, WBA and RAD are likely to gain despite reimbursement challenges hurting the overall industry health.
Rite Aid Corp (NYSE: RAD ) plans to dispense abortion pill mifepristone in a limited number of its pharmacies and will serve customers in person or through mail delivery. "We are committed to ensuring equitable access to customers prescribed this product, " Reuters reported citing Rite Aid''s emailed statement. Earlier in January, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (NASDAQ: WBA ) and CVS Health … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Rite Aid (RAD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
RAD Price Returns