Rite Aid Corporation (RAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.85% of US stocks.
- RAD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- RAD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.56% of US stocks).
RAD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RAD is 39.08 -- better than 99.41% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Rite Aid Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RAD's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RAD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBPB, PAE, SUMR, HMHC, and PLCE.
- Visit RAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.riteaid.com.
RAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.13||52-week high||$32.48|
|Prev. close||$17.05||52-week low||$8.85|
|Day high||$19.19||Avg. volume||2,497,392|
|50-day MA||$20.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.56||Market Cap||1.05B|
Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) Company Bio
Rite Aid Corporation operates a chain of retail drugstores in the United States. The company sells prescription drugs and a range of other merchandise, including over-the-counter medications, health and beauty aids, personal care items, cosmetics, household items, food and beverages, greeting cards, seasonal merchandise, and other every day and convenience products. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
RAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAD Latest Social Stream
View Full RAD Social Stream
Latest RAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rite Aid Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAD as an investment opportunity.
Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) today announced it is administering COVID-19 vaccines to anyone 12 or older at all locations offering the Pfizer vaccine, following the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Rite Aid Corp. said Tuesday that it has partnered with DoorDash Inc. to provide delivery service for non-prescription items such as cleaning products, over-the-counter medicines and grocery items. The service will be available at 2,100 Rite Aid locations across 17 states, with more than 24,000 items available via the Rite Aid app. Rite Aid stock has gained 8.9% for the year to date while the benchmark S&P 500 index is up 9.8% for the period.
CVS, Walmart, Rite Aid and other large chains are working to integrate behavioral health services.
Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) today announced it is now administering the COVID-19 vaccine at all locations, spanning more than 2,500 stores in 17 states. Following the latest guidance from the Biden Administration, all those aged 16 years or older are now eligible for vaccination, and Rite Aid encourages everyone to schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
Rite Aid's (RAD) Q4 results gain from RxEvolution strategy, strength in Elixir brand and robust online growth. However, COVID-related costs woes and lesser cases of cough, cold and flu are concerns.
RAD Price Returns