Rite Aid Corporation (RAD): Price and Financial Metrics
RAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.82||52-week high||$11.61|
|Prev. close||$1.83||52-week low||$1.67|
|Day high||$1.89||Avg. volume||2,387,573|
|50-day MA||$2.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.12||Market Cap||102.70M|
RAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.12% of US stocks.
- RAD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RAD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
RAD Stock Summary
- RITE AID CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.69% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0, RITE AID CORP has a higher such ratio than just 0% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -23.49 for RITE AID CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 1.13% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RITE AID CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be STCN, MKTW, LII, GTX, and RGS.
- Visit RAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.riteaid.com.
RAD Valuation Summary
- RAD's price/earnings ratio is -0.1; this is 100.47% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RAD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAD.
RAD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 2.18%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -72.48%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1549.73%.
The table below shows RAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.09% of graded US stocks.
- RAD's asset turnover comes in at 2.594 -- ranking 21st of 165 Retail stocks.
- QRTEA, JAN, and EZPW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RAD.
The table below shows RAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RAD, see our RAD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2.33 (Moderate Sell)|
Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) Company Bio
Rite Aid Corporation operates a chain of retail drugstores in the United States. The company sells prescription drugs and a range of other merchandise, including over-the-counter medications, health and beauty aids, personal care items, cosmetics, household items, food and beverages, greeting cards, seasonal merchandise, and other every day and convenience products. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
RAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAD Latest Social Stream
View Full RAD Social Stream
Latest RAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RITE AID CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAD as an investment opportunity.
7 Overvalued Penny Stocks to Sell Before June 2023
Taking this into account, if you own any of these seven overvalued penny stocks to sell, consider it high time to make your exit.
Elixir announces the next wave of innovation for pharmacy benefits technology platform
PHILADELPHIA, May 23, 2023--Elixir, a pharmacy benefit management company owned by Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD), has announced details of the next release of its Laker Software technology platform. The upcoming enhancements include new automated workflows, a customer service tool and modernization of the user interface.
From Yoga Pants to Putters: LogicSource Helps Companies Slash Procurement Costs
LogicSource helps retail, CPG, restaurant and consumer companies find efficiencies and cost savings Clients include Lululemon Athletica Inc., Tractor Supply Company, Rite Aid Corp., Société BIC SA (commonly known as BiC), WellSpan Health, Acushnet Holdings Corp.’s Titleist Five years of profitability and 170% expected three-year revenue growth rate through 2023 Indirect expenses (marketing, packaging, IT, […]
Why indie pharmacies, with the help of the likes of Mark Cuban, are on the rise
Independent pharmacies and startups such as Cigna's Express Scripts and Mark Cuban's Cost Plus Drugs are partnering up to address a coverage gap for some Americans.
Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript April 20, 2023 Rite Aid Corporation misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-1.24 EPS, expectations were $-0.77. Operator Good morning. My name is Rob, and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I’d like to welcome everyone to the Rite Aid Corporation […]
RAD Price Returns
Continue Researching RADWant to see what other sources are saying about Rite Aid Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Rite Aid Corp (RAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rite Aid Corp (RAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rite Aid Corp (RAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...