Rite Aid Corporation (RAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78% of US stocks.
- RAD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- RAD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
RAD Stock Summary
- Rite Aid Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.4% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Rite Aid Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RAD's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rite Aid Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ALJJ, BJ, PAE, SUMR, and SBH.
- RAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rite Aid Corp's official web site, go to www.riteaid.com.
RAD Valuation Summary
- RAD's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RAD's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, RAD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 21.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAD.
RAD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -28.66%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.86%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 19.26%.
The table below shows RAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.63% of graded US stocks.
- RAD's asset turnover comes in at 2.563 -- ranking 22nd of 164 Retail stocks.
- ELA, QRTEA, and PETS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RAD.
The table below shows RAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.14||52-week high||$32.48|
|Prev. close||$17.40||52-week low||$8.85|
|Day high||$17.00||Avg. volume||2,312,908|
|50-day MA||$15.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.86||Market Cap||889.10M|
Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) Company Bio
Rite Aid Corporation operates a chain of retail drugstores in the United States. The company sells prescription drugs and a range of other merchandise, including over-the-counter medications, health and beauty aids, personal care items, cosmetics, household items, food and beverages, greeting cards, seasonal merchandise, and other every day and convenience products. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
RAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAD Latest Social Stream
View Full RAD Social Stream
Latest RAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rite Aid Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAD as an investment opportunity.
TikTok Removes Videos, Bans Theft Trend in Schools: 'Diabolical Trend That Hinges on Crime for Success'
Rite Aid (RAD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with t...
Rite Aid (RAD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CAMP HILL, Pa., September 15, 2021--Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) today announced a partnership with CLEAR (NYSE: YOU), the secure identity company, to offer Rite Aid customers the ability to access and share their proof of COVID-19 vaccination with CLEAR’s digital vaccine card and Health Pass. Customers vaccinated at any Rite Aid location can supplement their paper vaccination card with a verified digital version accessible on their mobile device.
PHILADELPHIA, September 14, 2021--Today, Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) unveiled its corporate workplace of the future – a remote-first work approach for corporate associates, supported by a network of collaboration centers throughout the company’s geographic footprint. The reimagined workplace model focuses on flexibility for associates, while also creating an official headquarters space in Philadelphia designed specifically for in-person collaboration and company gatherings, rather than office spaces. R
The company, Rite Aid Corp Registered Shs, is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 9/23/2021 4:42:27 PM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 9/23/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
RAD Price Returns