Rite Aid Corporation (RAD): Price and Financial Metrics
RAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.59||52-week high||$7.37|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.59|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||3,806,215|
|50-day MA||$1.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.42||Market Cap||33.45M|
RAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 40.61% of US stocks.
- RAD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RAD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.71% of US stocks).
RAD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RAD is -25.05 -- better than just 0.83% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0, RITE AID CORP has a higher such ratio than just 0% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RAD comes in at -934.72% -- higher than that of only 0.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RAD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CYH, ITIC, KSS, DDS, and LPX.
- RAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RITE AID CORP's official web site, go to www.riteaid.com.
RAD Valuation Summary
- RAD's price/earnings ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- RAD's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAD.
RAD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 2.18%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -72.48%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1549.73%.
The table below shows RAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.09% of graded US stocks.
- RAD's asset turnover comes in at 2.594 -- ranking 21st of 165 Retail stocks.
- QRTEA, JAN, and EZPW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RAD.
The table below shows RAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) Company Bio
Rite Aid Corporation operates a chain of retail drugstores in the United States. The company sells prescription drugs and a range of other merchandise, including over-the-counter medications, health and beauty aids, personal care items, cosmetics, household items, food and beverages, greeting cards, seasonal merchandise, and other every day and convenience products. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
RAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAD Latest Social Stream
View Full RAD Social Stream
Latest RAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RITE AID CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAD as an investment opportunity.
These 3 stocks to avoid aren't offering much right now – except uncertainty and massive risk of potential losses.
PHILADELPHIA, September 15, 2023--Following FDA authorization and CDC recommendation, Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) today announced that scheduling is now available for eligible customers seeking the updated COVID-19 (2023-2024) vaccines at its locations and at Bartell Drugs locations in the Pacific Northwest. Appointments are available beginning on Friday, September 22.
In the case of one vital retailer relied upon by many, all three have contributed to its being on the verge of filing for Chapter 11 protection from creditors. Indeed, not every Chapter 11 bankruptcy restructuring progresses to a Chapter 7 liquidation, causing customers to scramble. It operated 700 stores when it filed for bankruptcy in 2018, and less than 20 stores remain following its reemergence out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy last year.
Farmer Brothers (FARM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -37.70% and 0.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
We could be on the brink of a debt avalanche as rates climb higher.
RAD Price Returns