Radius Global Infrastructure Inc. Cl A (RADI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RADI POWR Grades
- RADI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 59.88% of US stocks.
- RADI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RADI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.99% of US stocks).
RADI Stock Summary
- RADIUS GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE INC's stock had its IPO on October 5, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 11.04% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RADIUS GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE INC is reporting a growth rate of -231.21%; that's higher than only 6.82% of US stocks.
- RADIUS GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -63.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RADIUS GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE INC are ARCH, ASRT, EGLE, SHIP, and WLFC.
- Visit RADI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radiusglobal.com.
RADI Valuation Summary
- RADI's price/earnings ratio is -69.4; this is 730.91% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 26 months, RADI's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RADI.
RADI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RADI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.88||52-week high||$18.32|
|Prev. close||$12.89||52-week low||$7.97|
|Day high||$13.07||Avg. volume||915,743|
|50-day MA||$9.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.13||Market Cap||1.23B|
Radius Global Infrastructure Inc. Cl A (RADI) Company Bio
Radius Global Infrastructure, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the acquisition and management of ground, tower, rooftop, and in-building cell site leases. It focuses on leasing cell sites to firms that own and operate cellular communication towers and other infrastructure. The company was founded on November 1, 2017 and is headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RADI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RADI Latest Social Stream
View Full RADI Social Stream
Latest RADI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RADIUS GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RADI as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, November 08, 2022--Radius Global Infrastructure, Inc. (Nasdaq: RADI) ("Radius" or the "Company"), one of the largest international owners and acquirors of real property interests and contractual rights underlying essential digital infrastructure assets, today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
NEW YORK, October 18, 2022--Radius Global Infrastructure, Inc. (NASDAQ: RADI) (the "Company") today announced that it will release its third quarter 2022 financial results after the market close on Tuesday November 8, 2022. Management will host a webcast and conference call on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:30 A.M. Eastern Time to review financial results and conduct a question-and-answer session. A copy of the earnings release and presentation slides will be posted to the "Quarterly Results"
Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Radius Global Infrastructure (RADI), Angel Oak Mortgage (AOMR) and TPG (TPG)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Financial sector with new ratings on Radius Global Infrastructure (RADI – Research Report), Angel Oak Mortgage (AOMR – Research Report) and TPG (TPG – Research Report). Radius Global Infrastructure (RADI) In a report released today, Ric Prentiss from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on Radius Global Infrastructure, with a price target of $21.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $14.60. According to TipRanks.com, Prentiss is a 4-star analyst with an average return of Finian O'Shea from Wells Fargo maintained a Hold rating on TPG, with a price target of $30.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $30.92.
NEW YORK, August 08, 2022--Radius Global Infrastructure, Inc. (Nasdaq: RADI) ("Radius" or the "Company"), one of the largest owners and acquirors of real property interests and contractual rights underlying essential digital infrastructure assets in 21 countries, today reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022.
NEW YORK, August 08, 2022--Radius Global Infrastructure, Inc. (NASDAQ: RADI) ("Radius" or the "Company"), one of the largest owners and acquirors of real property interests and contractual rights underlying essential digital infrastructure assets in 21 countries, has released its first annual Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report highlighting the Company’s commitment to sustainability, diversity, equity and inclusion. The report shows the progress the Company has already achieved in
RADI Price Returns