R1 RCM Inc. (RCM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCM POWR Grades
- RCM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RCM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RCM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
RCM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RCM is 4.56 -- better than 91.28% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RCM is currently 50.8, higher than 90.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.72 for R1 Rcm Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to R1 Rcm Inc are AERI, NETE, PCSB, SPWR, and PFIS.
- Visit RCM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.r1rcm.com.
RCM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RCM's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.01% higher, now standing at 40.9.
- Over the past 92 months, RCM's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
- RCM's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 92 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCM.
RCM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.71||52-week high||$31.28|
|Prev. close||$20.86||52-week low||$13.21|
|Day high||$20.95||Avg. volume||1,448,100|
|50-day MA||$22.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.41||Market Cap||5.42B|
R1 RCM Inc. (RCM) Company Bio
R1 RCM Inc. provides revenue cycle management and physician advisory services for healthcare providers in the United States. It offers revenue cycle management services to manage their revenue cycles, which encompass patient registration, insurance and benefit verification, medical treatment documentation and coding, and bill preparation and collection from patients and payers. The company also provides physician advisory services, which offer concurrent level of care billing classification reviews, as well as retrospective chart audits to assist hospitals in properly billing payers for selected services. The company was formerly known as Accretive Health, Inc. and changed its name to R1 RCM Inc. in January 2017. R1 RCM Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
RCM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for R1 Rcm Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that R1 Rcm Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RCM, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.99 years comes in at 0.78%; that's greater than 86.7% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- R1 Rcm Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 24.29% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RCM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCM Latest Social Stream
View Full RCM Social Stream
Latest RCM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about R1 Rcm Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCM as an investment opportunity.
MURRAY, Utah, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- R1 RCM Inc. (NASDAQ: RCM), a leading provider of technology-driven solutions that transform the patient experience and financial performance of healthcare providers, today announced it expects to release financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2021 before market open on Tuesday, August 3, 2021.
R1 RCM Inc. found using ticker (RCM) now have 7 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 37 and 30 with the average target price sitting at 33.57. Now with the previous closing price of 22.46 this indicates there is a potential upside of 49.5%. The day 50 moving average is 22.9 while the 200 day moving average is 25.06. The market capitalisation for the company is $6,237m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="RCM" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] R1 RCM Inc. provides revenue cycle management (RCM) for healthcare providers in the United States. The company offers end-to-end RCM services to manage their revenue cyc...
CHICAGO, July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- R1 RCM Inc. (NASDAQ:RCM), a leading provider of technology-driven solutions that transform the patient experience and financial performance of healthcare providers, today announced it has completed the acquisition of VisitPay, the leading digital payment solution provider.
Medical Billing Outsourcing Market to Develop New Growth Story | Experian Information Solutions, Inc., R1 RCM, Inc., McKesson Corporation
Medical Billing Outsourcing Market: Overview A complex and evolving healthcare infrastructure around the world demands successful management of billing and all other aspects in a professional and error-free way. The medical billing outsourcing service is an ideal tool to manage a
R1 RCM Inc. with ticker code (RCM) now have 7 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 37 and 30 with a mean TP of 33.57. Now with the previous closing price of 21.55 this would imply there is a potential upside of 55.8%. The day 50 moving average is 24.89 while the 200 day moving average is 24.91. The company has a market capitalisation of $6,006m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="RCM" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] R1 RCM Inc. provides revenue cycle management (RCM) for healthcare providers in the United States. The company offers end-to-end RCM services to manage their revenue cycle operations that encompass patient registration, in...
RCM Price Returns