R1 RCM Inc. (RCM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RCM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RCM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- RCM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
RCM Stock Summary
- R1 Rcm Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.57% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RCM is currently 58.76, higher than 92.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.72 for R1 Rcm Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AERI, WK, IQ, NETE, and WIX.
- Visit RCM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.r1rcm.com.
RCM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.82||52-week high||$31.28|
|Prev. close||$24.08||52-week low||$8.97|
|Day high||$24.94||Avg. volume||1,373,671|
|50-day MA||$25.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.74||Market Cap||6.49B|
R1 RCM Inc. (RCM) Company Bio
R1 RCM Inc. provides revenue cycle management and physician advisory services for healthcare providers in the United States. It offers revenue cycle management services to manage their revenue cycles, which encompass patient registration, insurance and benefit verification, medical treatment documentation and coding, and bill preparation and collection from patients and payers. The company also provides physician advisory services, which offer concurrent level of care billing classification reviews, as well as retrospective chart audits to assist hospitals in properly billing payers for selected services. The company was formerly known as Accretive Health, Inc. and changed its name to R1 RCM Inc. in January 2017. R1 RCM Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
RCM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RCM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that R1 Rcm Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of R1 Rcm Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.99 years, is 0.78% -- higher than 86.58% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- R1 Rcm Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 21.05% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RCM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCM Latest Social Stream
View Full RCM Social Stream
Latest RCM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about R1 Rcm Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCM as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders may be wondering what CEO Joe Flanagan plans to do to improve the less than great performance at R1 RCM...
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the R1 RCM Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call. Certain statements made during this call may be considered forward-looking statements pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. In particular, any statements about our future growth, plans and performance, including statements about our strategic and cost-saving initiatives, our liquidity position, our growth opportunities and our future financial performance are forward-looking statements.
Shares of R1 RCM (NASDAQ: RCM) had tumbled 12.6% as of 11:42 a.m. EDT on Tuesday. The decline came after the healthcare technology company announced its first-quarter results before the market opened. R1 RCM reported revenue of $342.6 million in the first quarter.
R1 RCM Inc. (RCM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2270.00% and 1.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CHICAGO, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- R1 RCM Inc (NASDAQ: RCM), a leading provider of technology-driven solutions that transform the patient experience and financial performance of healthcare providers, today announced results for the three months ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Results: Revenue of $342.6 million, up $22.1 million or 6.9% compared to the same period last year GAAP net income of $25.8 million, up $7.6 million or 41.8% compared to the same period last year Adjusted EBITDA of $80.4 million, up $18.8 million or 30.5% compared to the same period last year “Our first quarter results reflect continued strong execution by the R1 team, as well as dividends from our investments in digitization,” said Joe Flanagan, President and Chief Executive Officer of R1. “I am en...
RCM Price Returns