RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCMT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RCMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.07% of US stocks.
- RCMT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- RCMT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.8% of US stocks).
RCMT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.19%, RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.09% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RCMT has reported earnings growth of 466.03%, putting it ahead of 96.35% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SPWH, TITN, RYI, GCO, and LL.
- RCMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.rcmt.com.
RCMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RCMT's price/sales ratio is 58.33% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, RCMT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCMT.
RCMT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 340.05%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 592.6%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -16.65%.
The table below shows RCMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RCMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RCMT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.3% of graded US stocks.
- RCMT's asset turnover comes in at 2.432 -- ranking 21st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- HSII, BCOV, and VERI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RCMT.
The table below shows RCMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RCMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.99||52-week high||$28.82|
|Prev. close||$14.04||52-week low||$5.22|
|Day high||$14.15||Avg. volume||148,826|
|50-day MA||$16.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.28||Market Cap||137.69M|
RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT) Company Bio
RCM Technologies, Inc. provides business and technology solutions to the commercial and government sectors in the United States, Canada, and the Puerto Rico. The company operates through three segments: Engineering, Information Technology, and Specialty Health Care Services.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCMT Latest Social Stream
View Full RCMT Social Stream
Latest RCMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCMT as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of RCM Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RCMT ) by...
Market forces rained on the parade of RCM Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RCMT ) shareholders today, when the analysts...
RCM Technologies ( NASDAQ:RCMT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$58.2m (up 28% from 3Q...
Is RCM Technologies, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:RCMT) Recent Stock Performance Tethered To Its Strong Fundamentals?
RCM Technologies' (NASDAQ:RCMT) stock is up by a considerable 17% over the past three months. Given the company's...
RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.86% and 6.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RCMT Price Returns