RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT): Price and Financial Metrics
RCMT Stock Summary
- Rcm Technologies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.56% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.05, Rcm Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 9.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, Rcm Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than only 6.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rcm Technologies Inc are DBI, HY, ODP, LE, and RUSHA.
- Visit RCMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rcmt.com.
RCMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
RCMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$4.20|
|Prev. close||$1.25||52-week low||$1.02|
|Day high||$1.25||Avg. volume||13,390|
|50-day MA||$2.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.84||Market Cap||16.17M|
RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT) Company Bio
RCM Technologies, Inc. provides business and technology solutions to the commercial and government sectors in the United States, Canada, and the Puerto Rico. The company operates through three segments: Engineering, Information Technology, and Specialty Health Care Services.