RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT): Price and Financial Metrics
RCMT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RCMT is 6.37 -- better than 93.88% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, Rcm Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 5.67% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Rcm Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 845.45%; that's higher than 98.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BH, BOSC, BBBY, CIDM, and OPOF.
- RCMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rcm Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.rcmt.com.
RCMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
RCMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.61||52-week high||$4.71|
|Prev. close||$2.67||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$2.64||Avg. volume||7,354|
|50-day MA||$2.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.08||Market Cap||33.82M|
RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT) Company Bio
RCM Technologies, Inc. provides business and technology solutions to the commercial and government sectors in the United States, Canada, and the Puerto Rico. The company operates through three segments: Engineering, Information Technology, and Specialty Health Care Services.