RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCMT POWR Grades
- RCMT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.43% of US stocks.
- RCMT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 41 weeks.
- RCMT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
RCMT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RCMT is 7.27 -- better than 95.48% of US stocks.
- RCMT's current price/earnings ratio is 263.17, which is higher than 97.48% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.52, Rcm Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than just 9.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BV, FORR, SRCL, HURC, and MG.
- Visit RCMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rcmt.com.
RCMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RCMT's price/earnings ratio is 561.91% higher, now standing at 176.4.
- RCMT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RCMT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 66.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCMT.
RCMT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 158.66%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -44.44%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -170.44%.
The table below shows RCMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RCMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RCMT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.91% of graded US stocks.
- RCMT's asset turnover comes in at 2.432 -- ranking 19th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- TWTR, ORCL, and MGRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RCMT.
The table below shows RCMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RCMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.30||52-week high||$12.49|
|Prev. close||$7.88||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$7.84||Avg. volume||634,526|
|50-day MA||$4.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.70||Market Cap||80.69M|
RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT) Company Bio
RCM Technologies, Inc. provides business and technology solutions to the commercial and government sectors in the United States, Canada, and the Puerto Rico. The company operates through three segments: Engineering, Information Technology, and Specialty Health Care Services.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCMT Latest Social Stream
View Full RCMT Social Stream
Latest RCMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rcm Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCMT as an investment opportunity.
ARES, RCMT, LULU, and AVTR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on September 16, 2021
Does RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
DOW, RCMT, SIG, GOLF, and ESLT have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 7, 2021.
When researching a stock for investment, what can tell us that the company is in decline? Typically, we'll see the...
RCMT Price Returns