Redfin Corporation (RDFN): Price and Financial Metrics
RDFN Stock Summary
- RDFN's went public 3.73 years ago, making it older than just 12.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Redfin Corp is higher than 95.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 193%, Redfin Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.62% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Redfin Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GNMK, ESTC, GKOS, PSTG, and CDNA.
- Visit RDFN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redfin.com.
RDFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.57||52-week high||$98.44|
|Prev. close||$64.02||52-week low||$16.55|
|Day high||$64.79||Avg. volume||1,675,078|
|50-day MA||$73.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.41||Market Cap||6.46B|
Redfin Corporation (RDFN) Company Bio
Redfin Corporation operates as a real estate brokerage company in the United States. The company operates an online real estate marketplace and provides real estate services, such as assisting individuals to purchase or sell their residential property. It also provides title and settlement services; and originate mortgages. The company was formerly known as Appliance Computing Inc. and changed its name to Redfin Corporation in May 2006. The company was incorporated in 2002 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
RDFN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Redfin Corp. To summarize, we found that Redfin Corp ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RDFN, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.05 -- which is good for besting only 13.09% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 0.57 years comes in at 0.86%; that's greater than 88.84% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Redfin Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RDFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDFN Latest Social Stream
View Full RDFN Social Stream
Latest RDFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Redfin Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDFN as an investment opportunity.
Many investors say they wished they had bought growth stocks like Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) or Netflix after they launched their IPOs. GrowGeneration has emerged as a chain of retail stores providing hydroponics supplies to these growers. The company now operates 52 stores in 12 states.
(NASDAQ: RDFN) -- The median home-sale price increased 17% year over year to $341,250—an all-time high—according to a new report from Redfin (redfin.com), the technology-powered real estate brokerage.
RedfinNow has expanded its operations into Tucson, bringing the total to 22 markets in which its service is currently available. Expansion into Tucson is part of the company's efforts to offer homeowners multiple ways of selling their homes. The technology in use should also simplify the process. The technology-powered real estate broker has also confirmed the reopening of its operations in Las Vegas, temporarily halted due to the pandemic. Redfin Corp’s (RDFN) RedfinNow expanding into Tucson should make it easier for homeowners to sell their homes without contending with the hassles of renovating , let alone clearing out for private showings.
Many home buyers are opting to waive contingencies. Here's what to know about this risky strategy.
In one year, Redfin (NASDAQ: RDFN) went from massive uncertainty over its future to booming beyond all possible expectations. As the residential real estate market continues to see record highs in sales volume and prices, it appears Redfin is well-positioned to benefit from the unparalleled demand while continuing to innovate new, more efficient long-term real estate solutions and services for its users. Let’s take a closer look at where Redfin is today and if the company is a buy.
RDFN Price Returns
Continue Researching RDFNWant to see what other sources are saying about Redfin Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!