Redfin Corporation (RDFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDFN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RDFN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 46.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDFN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RDFN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.21% of US stocks).
RDFN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RDFN is 22.79 -- better than 98.8% of US stocks.
- RDFN's price/sales ratio is 0.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.25% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RDFN has reported earnings growth of 397.19%, putting it ahead of 95.71% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REDFIN CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PEGA, OWLT, LEDS, PAR, and BIGC.
- RDFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REDFIN CORP's official web site, go to www.redfin.com.
RDFN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RDFN's EV/EBIT ratio is 125.27% lower, now standing at -6.9.
- Over the past 65 months, RDFN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 65.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDFN.
RDFN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDFN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.03% of graded US stocks.
- RDFN's asset turnover comes in at 0.822 -- ranking 13th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- INDT, GOOD, and VAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RDFN.
The table below shows RDFN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.36||52-week high||$42.99|
|Prev. close||$5.00||52-week low||$3.08|
|Day high||$5.43||Avg. volume||3,340,208|
|50-day MA||$4.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.71||Market Cap||582.89M|
Redfin Corporation (RDFN) Company Bio
Redfin Corporation operates as a real estate brokerage company in the United States. The company operates an online real estate marketplace and provides real estate services, such as assisting individuals to purchase or sell their residential property. It also provides title and settlement services; and originate mortgages. The company was formerly known as Appliance Computing Inc. and changed its name to Redfin Corporation in May 2006. The company was incorporated in 2002 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDFN Latest Social Stream
View Full RDFN Social Stream
Latest RDFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REDFIN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDFN as an investment opportunity.
According to a Redfin Corp (NASDAQ: RDFN) analysis, investor home purchases nationally decreased by 30.2% year over year in the third quarter, the biggest drop since the start of the pandemic. The Data: With the exception of the beginning of the pandemic, the quarterly decrease in investor purchases was the highest ever recorded at 26.1%. This contrasts with a quarterly decline in home purchases overall of 17.4%. Read also: This Type Of Home Took Nearly 30% Of All Home Sales In The Third Quarter
Redfin Reports Homebuyers Are Looking to Relocate to Affordable Areas–Especially in Florida–Amid High Rates, Prices
SEATTLE, November 29, 2022--(NASDAQ: RDFN) —Nearly one-quarter (24.1%) of U.S. homebuyers looked to move to a different metro area in the three months ending in October, according to a new report from Redfin (redfin.com), the technology-powered real estate brokerage. That is on par with the record high of 24.2% set in the third quarter and up from roughly 18% in 2019, before the pandemic ushered in the remote-work era that gave many Americans more flexibility to relocate.
While you’re looking for the perfect holiday bargains to put under the tree, this is also an ideal time to clear your portfolio from F-rated stocks to sell.
While most of the largest U.S. metropolitan areas are seeing home price growth soften, Milwaukee is one of five metros in which prices are rising faster than earlier in the year, according to a Monday report from online residential real estate firm Redfin.
SEATTLE, November 28, 2022--(NASDAQ: RDFN) — Home-price growth has slowed fastest in pandemic boomtowns including Austin, Phoenix and Boise as high mortgage rates and an uncertain economy deter would-be buyers. This is according to a new report from Redfin (redfin.com), the technology-powered real estate brokerage.
RDFN Price Returns