Redfin Corporation (RDFN): Price and Financial Metrics
RDFN Stock Summary
- Redfin Corp's stock had its IPO on July 28, 2017, making it an older stock than just 7.18% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Redfin Corp is reporting a growth rate of 155.83%; that's higher than 92.68% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Redfin Corp comes in at 46.27%, a number that bests 88.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Redfin Corp are QUMU, ETSY, ONDK, CRNT, and VNDA.
- RDFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Redfin Corp's official web site, go to www.redfin.com.
RDFN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RDFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.48||52-week high||$24.37|
|Prev. close||$24.22||52-week low||$14.70|
|Day high||$24.37||Avg. volume||943,902|
|50-day MA||$20.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.81||Market Cap||2.17B|
Redfin Corporation (RDFN) Company Bio
Redfin Corporation operates as a real estate brokerage company in the United States. The company operates an online real estate marketplace and provides real estate services, such as assisting individuals to purchase or sell their residential property. It also provides title and settlement services; and originate mortgages. The company was formerly known as Appliance Computing Inc. and changed its name to Redfin Corporation in May 2006. The company was incorporated in 2002 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.