Redfin Corporation (RDFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDFN POWR Grades
- RDFN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 66.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDFN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RDFN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.12% of US stocks).
RDFN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,790.77, Redfin Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.21% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RDFN is currently 116.44, higher than 96.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 444.72%, Redfin Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 97.05% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Redfin Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CVET, OXM, RIOT, RPT, and MTSI.
- RDFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Redfin Corp's official web site, go to www.redfin.com.
RDFN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RDFN's price/earnings ratio is 9339.8% lower, now standing at -3691.3.
- Over the past 49 months, RDFN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 320.5.
- Over the past 49 months, RDFN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDFN.
RDFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.34||52-week high||$98.44|
|Prev. close||$60.38||52-week low||$37.31|
|Day high||$61.14||Avg. volume||1,547,878|
|50-day MA||$59.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.39||Market Cap||6.17B|
Redfin Corporation (RDFN) Company Bio
Redfin Corporation operates as a real estate brokerage company in the United States. The company operates an online real estate marketplace and provides real estate services, such as assisting individuals to purchase or sell their residential property. It also provides title and settlement services; and originate mortgages. The company was formerly known as Appliance Computing Inc. and changed its name to Redfin Corporation in May 2006. The company was incorporated in 2002 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
RDFN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Redfin Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Redfin Corp ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 89.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RDFN, they are:
- Redfin Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Redfin Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 11.31% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RDFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDFN Latest Social Stream
View Full RDFN Social Stream
Latest RDFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Redfin Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDFN as an investment opportunity.
(NASDAQ: RDFN) -- Redfin (www.redfin.com), the tech-powered real estate company, today announced it has launched in Gainesville, Pensacola and Tallahassee, Florida and Jackson, Mississippi. Mississippi is the 44th state for Redfin, which now serves more than 100 markets across the U.S. and Canada. In these new markets, consumers can now buy and sell homes with local Redfin agents and use Redfin's website and mobile app to search for homes for sale, book on-demand home tours, and track their home
(NASDAQ: RDFN) — RentPath (www.rentpath.com), a Redfin company, announced today the appointment of Jon Ziglar as Chief Executive Officer effective August 16th. Ziglar comes to RentPath from ParkMobile, where he has been CEO and a board director since 2015. Ziglar has significant experience driving corporate strategy, sales and technology innovation to deliver growth in rapidly evolving industries. During his tenure at ParkMobile, the business grew its customer base over 800% while expanding its
Residential real estate is one of the largest markets in the United States. In 2020, existing home sales totaled $1.9 trillion in transaction volume, and that figure is likely to rise in the years ahead, as remote workers now have the flexibility to live anywhere. With that in mind, Redfin's (NASDAQ: RDFN) disruptive business model is gaining traction with consumers, and the company is well positioned to gain market share.
With the first-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the second quarter of 2021. One of these stocks was Redfin Corporation (NASDAQ:RDFN). Is Redfin Corporation (NASDAQ:RDFN) the […]
(NASDAQ: RDFN) — People relocating to the Austin area pay an average of 7.8% above asking price for their home, while local buyers pay an average of 3.7% above asking price, according to a new report from Redfin (www.redfin.com), the technology-powered real estate brokerage.
RDFN Price Returns