Redfin Corporation (RDFN): Price and Financial Metrics
RDFN Stock Summary
- Redfin Corp's stock had its IPO on July 28, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 7.73% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, RDFN has reported earnings growth of 87.68%, putting it ahead of 87.7% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RDFN's revenue has grown 60.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.83% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RDFN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRO, ESTC, OBLN, RKDA, and OOMA.
- RDFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Redfin Corp's official web site, go to www.redfin.com.
RDFN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RDFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.30||52-week high||$32.77|
|Prev. close||$13.36||52-week low||$9.63|
|Day high||$16.42||Avg. volume||1,853,521|
|50-day MA||$22.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.81||Market Cap||1.52B|
Redfin Corporation (RDFN) Company Bio
Redfin Corporation operates as a real estate brokerage company in the United States. The company operates an online real estate marketplace and provides real estate services, such as assisting individuals to purchase or sell their residential property. It also provides title and settlement services; and originate mortgages. The company was formerly known as Appliance Computing Inc. and changed its name to Redfin Corporation in May 2006. The company was incorporated in 2002 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.