Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting (RDI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RDI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.02% of US stocks.
- RDI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 153 days.
- RDI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.05% of US stocks).
RDI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Reading International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For RDI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.12% of US equities we're observing.
- Reading International Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 31.09%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Reading International Inc are VET, CPG, LAUR, DRE, and BHF.
- Visit RDI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.readingrdi.com.
RDI Valuation Summary
- RDI's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 58.06% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RDI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RDI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 26.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDI.
RDI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -30.79%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 533.28%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -238.12%.
The table below shows RDI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.39||52-week high||$7.64|
|Prev. close||$4.74||52-week low||$3.36|
|Day high||$4.67||Avg. volume||55,436|
|50-day MA||$4.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.80||Market Cap||95.74M|
Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting (RDI) Company Bio
Reading International operates in two segments, Cinema Exhibition and Real Estate, with the Cinema Exhibition segment operating multiplex theatres. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDI Latest Social Stream
View Full RDI Social Stream
Latest RDI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reading International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDI as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, November 09, 2021--Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDI) (the "Company"), an internationally diversified cinema and real estate company with operations and assets in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand, today announced its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021
Dimensional Fund Advisors LP reduced its position in Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ:RDIB) by 1.9% in the 2nd quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The firm owned 35,333 shares of the companys stock after selling 700 shares during the quarter. Dimensional Fund Advisors LPs holdings in Reading International were worth $830,000 as of its most recent filing with 
HONOLULU--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Consolidated Theatres, an affiliate of Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDI), is continuing to invest in Hawaii communities, with a renovation double feature in the works at two of its key venues. The renovated Consolidated Theatres at Kahala Mall will reopen November 5, 2021, with renovations at Consolidated Theatres at Kapolei Entertainment Centre expected to be completed before the end of 2021. Building upon Consolidated Theatres reputation of delivering enter
Dimensional Fund Advisors LP lowered its stake in Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ:RDI) by 1.0% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 905,672 shares of the companys stock after selling 9,407 shares during the quarter. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP owned about 4.15% 
Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ:RDIB) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,400 shares, a growth of 183.3% from the September 30th total of 1,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 7,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is 
RDI Price Returns
Continue Researching RDIWant to see what other sources are saying about Reading International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Reading International Inc (RDI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Reading International Inc (RDI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Reading International Inc (RDI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch