Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting (RDI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDI Stock Summary
- For RDI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.49% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for READING INTERNATIONAL INC comes in at 97.6%, a number that bests 92.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- READING INTERNATIONAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.39% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to READING INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SJW, CXW, SKT, NFE, and WE.
- Visit RDI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.readingrdi.com.
RDI Valuation Summary
- RDI's EV/EBIT ratio is -33.1; this is 354.62% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RDI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDI.
RDI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 397.62%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -76.82%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -190.26%.
The table below shows RDI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RDI, see our RDI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
RDI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.25||52-week high||$4.88|
|Prev. close||$3.30||52-week low||$2.65|
|Day high||$3.37||Avg. volume||19,010|
|50-day MA||$3.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.56||Market Cap||71.48M|
Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting (RDI) Company Bio
Reading International operates in two segments, Cinema Exhibition and Real Estate, with the Cinema Exhibition segment operating multiplex theatres. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDI Latest Social Stream
View Full RDI Social Stream
Latest RDI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about READING INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDI as an investment opportunity.
With 36% ownership, Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ:RDI) has piqued the interest of institutional investors
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Reading International's stock price is sensitive to...
Reading International Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations, Revenues Lag
Reading International ( NASDAQ:RDI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$51.2m (up 61% from 3Q...
Reading International Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results
Earnings Call Webcast to Discuss Third Quarter Financial ResultsScheduled to Post to Corporate Website on Friday, November 11, 2022 NEW YORK, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDI) (the “Company”), an internationally diversified cinema and real estate company with operations and assets in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand, today announced its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. President and Chief Executive Officer, Ellen Cotte
Reading International (NASDAQ:RDI) shareholders have endured a 78% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
Some stocks are best avoided. We really hate to see fellow investors lose their hard-earned money. For example, we...
Date of Virtual 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders Announced by Reading International
NEW YORK, Oct. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDI) announced today that Reading will hold its 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the “2022 Annual Meeting”) virtually through a web-based platform, commencing at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time, on December 15, 2022. Voting online at the virtual meeting Registered stockholders and duly appointed proxyholders, as of the close of business on October 26, 2022 (the record date for the 2022 Annual Meeting), are entitled to at
RDI Price Returns
Continue Researching RDIWant to see what other sources are saying about Reading International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Reading International Inc (RDI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Reading International Inc (RDI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Reading International Inc (RDI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...