Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting (RDI): Price and Financial Metrics
RDI Stock Summary
- RDI's current price/earnings ratio is 40.47, which is higher than 81.55% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For RDI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.47% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 166.33%, Reading International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Reading International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PANL, PLYA, SJW, SHEN, and FUN.
- RDI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Reading International Inc's official web site, go to www.readingrdi.com.
RDI Stock Price Chart More Charts
RDI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.24||52-week high||$16.72|
|Prev. close||$10.37||52-week low||$9.90|
|Day high||$10.35||Avg. volume||35,529|
|50-day MA||$11.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.16||Market Cap||226.14M|
Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting (RDI) Company Bio
Reading International operates in two segments, Cinema Exhibition and Real Estate, with the Cinema Exhibition segment operating multiplex theatres. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Los Angeles, California.