Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting (RDI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDI POWR Grades
- RDI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.02% of US stocks.
- RDI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 27 weeks.
- RDI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
RDI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Reading International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Reading International Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.09% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Reading International Inc comes in at -81.12%, a number that bests merely 2.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Reading International Inc are STRS, PBF, MESA, OBAS, and CSX.
- RDI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Reading International Inc's official web site, go to www.readingrdi.com.
RDI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RDI's EV/EBIT ratio is 232.09% lower, now standing at -24.7.
- Over the past 243 months, RDI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 17.4.
- Over the past 243 months, RDI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDI.
RDI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -77.36%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 8.52%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 533.28%.
The table below shows RDI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.08||52-week high||$7.64|
|Prev. close||$5.22||52-week low||$2.21|
|Day high||$5.29||Avg. volume||59,859|
|50-day MA||$6.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.66||Market Cap||110.79M|
Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting (RDI) Company Bio
Reading International operates in two segments, Cinema Exhibition and Real Estate, with the Cinema Exhibition segment operating multiplex theatres. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
RDI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RDI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Reading International Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Reading International Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 22% of its capital from equity, and 78% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 3.44% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Reading International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.9. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.15% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RDI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDI Latest Social Stream
View Full RDI Social Stream
Latest RDI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reading International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDI as an investment opportunity.
On Thursday, precious metals took a hit as gold fell 4.6%, silver dropped 6.8%, and the Sprott Physical Silver Trust (PSLV) fell 4.6%. The drop in metals prices was attributed to the Fed, and its overall "aggressive" tone on monetary policy. It may be coming to the realization that the I-word (inflation) is for real, and there's nothing the Fed hates more than the specter of inflation, in my humble opinion.
Carey Olsen advises Starwood on RDI purchase and TISE listing Submitted 09/06/2021 - 9:53am Lawyers from Carey Olsen''s corporate team in Guernsey have advised global private investment firm Starwood Capital Group (Starwood) on the acquisition by a Starwood controlled affiliate of the remaining share capital of RDI REIT for approximately GBP467.9 million. The transaction gives Starwood controlled affiliates 100 per cent ownership of RDI REIT after a c30 per cent stake was acquired in the property investment business from South African investor Redefine in July last year. As part of the acquisition, Carey Olsen advised Starwood on the listing of RDI REIT on The International Stock Exchange (TISE), following which RDI REIT de-listed from both the London Stock Exchange and Johannesburg Sto...
Construction work has begun on Campus, the refurbished Reading International building being brought to market by Tristan Capital Partners and Alchemy Asset Management
Reading International To Present at Gabelli & Companys 13th Annual Entertainment & Broadcasting Symposium
CULVER CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDI), a leading entertainment and real estate company, announced today that company executives will participate in a fireside chat presentation at the Gabelli & Companys 13th Annual Entertainment & Broadcasting Symposium to be held virtually on June 3, 2021. The presentation will take place at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Gilbert Avanes, EVP, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, and Andrzej Matyczynski, EVP of Gl
Reading International To Present at Gabelli & Company’s 13th Annual Entertainment & Broadcasting Symposium
Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDI), a leading entertainment and real estate company, announced today that company executives will participate in a "fireside" chat presentation at the Gabelli & Company’s 13th Annual Entertainment & Broadcasting Symposium to be held virtually on June 3, 2021. The presentation will take place at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
RDI Price Returns
Continue Researching RDIWant to see what other sources are saying about Reading International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Reading International Inc (RDI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Reading International Inc (RDI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Reading International Inc (RDI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch