Reliance Global Group Inc. (RELI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RELI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RELI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- RELI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 66 days.
- RELI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.76% of US stocks).
RELI Stock Summary
- Reliance Global Group Inc's market capitalization of $51,165,029 is ahead of only 9.12% of US-listed equities.
- Reliance Global Group Inc's stock had its IPO on December 31, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 10.35% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Reliance Global Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Reliance Global Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AUVI, LOB, NEPT, WTTR, and USEG.
- To check out Reliance Global Group Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001812727.
RELI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RELI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.17||52-week high||$10.49|
|Prev. close||$2.16||52-week low||$1.83|
|Day high||$2.23||Avg. volume||2,346,959|
|50-day MA||$3.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.83||Market Cap||N/A|
Reliance Global Group Inc. (RELI) Company Bio
Reliance Global Group, Inc. is a diversified company, which engages in the business of insurance market and other relates sectors. It focuses on acquisition strategy, wholesale, and retail insurance agencies. The company was founded on August 2, 2013 and is headquartered in Lakewood, NJ.
Most Popular Stories View All
RELI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RELI Latest Social Stream
View Full RELI Social Stream
Latest RELI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reliance Global Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RELI as an investment opportunity.
Rise and shine, trader!
RELI stock is a speculative insurtech play that should be highly volatile in 2022 having weak fundamentals that weigh in now.
SoFi Technologies SOFI +14%, Reliance Global (RELI) +11%, Cian (CIAN) -9%, Akso Health (AHG) -8%
These five top short squeeze stocks are worth a close look from retail investors looking for opportunities in an otherwise down market.
It's tempting to obsess over the short-squeeze possibilities with RELI stock, but investors should also consider the company's strengths.
RELI Price Returns