RELX PLC ADR (RELX): Price and Financial Metrics
RELX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.18||52-week high||$35.14|
|Prev. close||$33.71||52-week low||$23.77|
|Day high||$34.24||Avg. volume||750,693|
|50-day MA||$33.13||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$31.51||Market Cap||64.66B|
RELX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RELX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RELX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.46% of US stocks.
- RELX's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RELX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.58% of US stocks).
RELX Stock Summary
- RELX has a higher market value than 96.35% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $62,957,092,661.
- RELX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 147.85 -- higher than 82.44% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of RELX PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RELX PLC are PGR, SHW, TRI, HUM, and NOC.
- RELX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RELX PLC's official web site, go to www.relx.com.
RELX PLC ADR (RELX) Company Bio
RELX plc (pronounced "Rel-ex") is a British multinational information and analytics company headquartered in London, England. Its businesses provide scientific, technical and medical information and analytics; legal information and analytics; decision-making tools; and organise exhibitions. It operates in 40 countries and serves customers in over 180 nations. It was previously known as Reed Elsevier, and came into being in 1993 as a result of the merger of Reed International, a British trade book and magazine publisher, and Elsevier, a Netherlands-based scientific publisher. (Source:Wikipedia)
RELX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RELX Latest Social Stream
View Full RELX Social Stream
Latest RELX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RELX PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RELX as an investment opportunity.
With Europe’s markets looking to perform better in the second half of 2023, here are three European stocks to buy to ride the wave.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Launches C.L.U.E Auto Damage 360 to Help Insurers Improve Rating and Underwriting Processes
On the heels of the 35th anniversary of its Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange (C.L.U.E.) solution, LexisNexis® Risk Solutions announced the launch of LexisNexis® C.L.U.E.® Auto Damage 360. LexisNexis® C.L.U.E.® Auto is the auto insurance industry's most comprehensive claims history database, and C.L.U.E. Auto Damage 360 continues its tradition of providing insurers with an even deeper look into reported and unreported accident data to help refine their underwriting strategies.
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions has received a Best Practices Company of the Year Award in the global fraud detection and prevention industry from Frost & Sullivan.
WEPACK ASEAN 2023, a key industry event for the Southeast Asian packaging and printing market, will be held at the Malaysia International Trade & Exhibition Centre (MITEC) in Kuala Lumpur from November 22-24.2023. The expo combines six exhibitions, each covering an important segment of the sector: Corrugated ASEAN 2023, FoldingCarton ASEAN 2023, DPrint ASEAN 2023, Paper ASEAN 2023, Food Pack & Tech ASEAN 2023, and PACKCON ASEAN 2023.
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions has been named a leader by Forrester Research, Inc. in The Forrester Wave™: Digital Fraud Management (DFM), Q3 2023 report. LexisNexis Risk Solutions received the highest possible scores (5.0) in 13 of the 20 evaluated criteria, including user management, rule management, statistical decisioning, customer authentication policies, integration, vision, roadmap, community and innovation.
RELX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|