RELX PLC PLC American Depositary Shares (Each representing One Ordinary Share) (RELX): Price and Financial Metrics
RELX Stock Summary
- RELX has a market capitalization of $51,067,989,281 -- more than approximately 95.88% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Relx Plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RELX is more volatile than only 11.68% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Relx Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be KMB, SHW, HUM, WBA, and GD.
- Visit RELX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.relx.com.
RELX Stock Price Chart More Charts
RELX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.88||52-week high||$27.25|
|Prev. close||$27.16||52-week low||$21.20|
|Day high||$26.88||Avg. volume||326,553|
|50-day MA||$25.79||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$24.23||Market Cap||52.18B|
RELX PLC PLC American Depositary Shares (Each representing One Ordinary Share) (RELX) Company Bio
RELX PLC provides information solutions for professional customers in North America and Europe. The companys Scientific, Technical & Medical segment publishes research, reference, and education content; and offers database and workflow solutions for scientists, academic institutions, educators, research leaders and administrators, medical researchers, doctors, nurses, and allied health professionals and students, as well as hospitals, research institutions, health insurers, managed healthcare organizations, research-intensive corporations, and governments. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
RELX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Relx Plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Relx Plc ranked in the 37st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Relx Plc ended up being:
- RELX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.35% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Relx Plc has a reliance on debt greater than just 18.3% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|