RELX PLC PLC American Depositary Shares (Each representing One Ordinary Share) (RELX): Price and Financial Metrics
RELX Stock Summary
- Relx Plc's market capitalization of $46,751,831,908 is ahead of 95.68% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Relx Plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Relx Plc's share price is greater than that of merely 7.63% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Relx Plc are EMR, KMB, PUK, UBS, and INFY.
- RELX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Relx Plc's official web site, go to www.relx.com.
RELX Stock Price Chart More Charts
RELX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.20||52-week high||$24.99|
|Prev. close||$24.02||52-week low||$19.66|
|Day high||$24.23||Avg. volume||390,736|
|50-day MA||$23.64||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$23.30||Market Cap||46.98B|
RELX PLC PLC American Depositary Shares (Each representing One Ordinary Share) (RELX) Company Bio
RELX PLC provides information solutions for professional customers in North America and Europe. The companys Scientific, Technical & Medical segment publishes research, reference, and education content; and offers database and workflow solutions for scientists, academic institutions, educators, research leaders and administrators, medical researchers, doctors, nurses, and allied health professionals and students, as well as hospitals, research institutions, health insurers, managed healthcare organizations, research-intensive corporations, and governments. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in London, United Kingdom.