Real Industry, Inc. (RELY): Price and Financial Metrics
RELY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.64||52-week high||$26.44|
|Prev. close||$25.16||52-week low||$8.94|
|Day high||$25.14||Avg. volume||1,120,286|
|50-day MA||$23.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.74||Market Cap||4.46B|
RELY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RELY Stock Summary
- RELY's went public 2.01 years ago, making it older than only 3.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 362.6%, REMITLY GLOBAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.63% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for REMITLY GLOBAL INC comes in at 45.19%, a number that bests 87.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REMITLY GLOBAL INC are ACCD, PHR, QLGN, RAMP, and MXCT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RELY's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001782170.
RELY Valuation Summary
- RELY's EV/EBIT ratio is -43.8; this is 322.34% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 24 months, RELY's price/sales ratio has gone down 16.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RELY.
Real Industry, Inc. (RELY) Company Bio
Real Industry operates as a third-party aluminum recycling, which includes the processing of scrap aluminum and by-products, and the manufacture of wrought, cast, and specification or foundry alloys. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Sherman Oaks, California.
RELY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RELY Latest Social Stream
View Full RELY Social Stream
Latest RELY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REMITLY GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RELY as an investment opportunity.
MoneyLion Inc. (ML) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Growth stock Remitly has outperformed the S&P 500 this year. Remitly offers cross-border digital payments worldwide.
September is traditionally known to be a challenging month for the stock market, with historical data showing it is usually the worst month of the year for stocks. However, when considering year-to-date activity, J.P. Morgan’s Global Investment Strategist, Madison Faller, points out that this may not be the case this year. “A closer look shows that in the 10 times since 1950 that the S&P 500 has been up at least 10% year-to-date and it’s been down in August (just like this year), September has b
SEATTLE, Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Remitly Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: RELY) (“Remitly”), a leading digital financial services provider for immigrants and their families, today announced that its management team will present at the 2023 Goldman Sachs Communacopia + Technology Conference. Date:Thursday, September 7, 2023 Time:1:45 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:45 p.m. Eastern Time The presentation will be webcast live from Remitly’s investor relations website at https://ir.remitly.com/. A replay of the
Remitly Global, Inc. (RELY) shares have surged 115% in 2023. This uptrend is being powered by mega appetite for the stock.
RELY Price Returns