Real Industry, Inc. (RELY): Price and Financial Metrics
RELY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.08||52-week high||$27.95|
|Prev. close||$20.93||52-week low||$8.94|
|Day high||$21.35||Avg. volume||1,233,603|
|50-day MA||$23.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.36||Market Cap||3.90B|
RELY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RELY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 495.28, REMITLY GLOBAL INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.56% of US stocks.
- REMITLY GLOBAL INC's stock had its IPO on September 23, 2021, making it an older stock than only 3.96% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for REMITLY GLOBAL INC is higher than it is for about only 6.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RELY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACCD, RAMP, INFA, AVDX, and HCAT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RELY's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001782170.
RELY Valuation Summary
- RELY's EV/EBIT ratio is -37.8; this is 282.17% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 27 months, RELY's price/sales ratio has gone down 17.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RELY.
Real Industry, Inc. (RELY) Company Bio
Real Industry operates as a third-party aluminum recycling, which includes the processing of scrap aluminum and by-products, and the manufacture of wrought, cast, and specification or foundry alloys. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Sherman Oaks, California.
RELY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RELY Latest Social Stream
View Full RELY Social Stream
Latest RELY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REMITLY GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RELY as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Remitly Global (NASDAQ: RELY), the digital remittance payment specialist, were heading south in November as investors balked at its third-quarter earnings report, though the numbers were generally better than expected. Instead, investors seemed to believe that the stock had become overheated after earlier gains this year and that the third-quarter numbers didn't warrant such rapid appreciation. Remitly has positioned itself as a disruptor in the massive money transfer industry, taking market share away from incumbents like Western Union and Moneygram.
Fears of a stock market crash appear to have subsided over the last year. More recently, investors are increasing their bets that the Federal Reserve is done raising interest rates, with some predicting it could even start lowering them in the first half of 2024. A black swan event could sink markets overnight, and even more routine threats to investors typically begin unseen.
In the realm of stock market movements, insider trading activity is often a significant indicator that investors keep a close eye on.
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 stocks insiders are buying now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Stocks Insiders are Buying Now. With the end of 2023 now in sight, many can say with confidence that the much-dreaded recession everyone was talking about will not realize this […]
In a notable insider transaction, Rene Yoakum, the Executive Vice President, Customer and Culture at Remitly Global Inc (RELY), sold 15,000 shares of the company on November 15, 2023.
RELY Price Returns