Rent the Runway, Inc. (RENT): Price and Financial Metrics
RENT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$4.82|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.68|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||879,333|
|50-day MA||$1.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.52||Market Cap||48.44M|
RENT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RENT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RENT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RENT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RENT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.87% of US stocks).
RENT Stock Summary
- RENT THE RUNWAY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.32% of US listed stocks.
- RENT THE RUNWAY INC's stock had its IPO on October 27, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.82% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.02 for RENT THE RUNWAY INC; that's greater than it is for only 2.75% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RENT THE RUNWAY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SWI, TRUE, TWOU, AMWL, and VBIV.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RENT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001468327.
RENT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RENT's price/sales ratio is 89.47% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 23 months, RENT's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RENT.
Rent the Runway, Inc. (RENT) Company Bio
Rent the Runway, Inc. rents designer dresses, clothing, and accessories for women through its stores and online platform. The company offers dresses, tops, sweaters, outerwear, pants, skirts, gowns, jumpsuits and rompers, activewear, and maternity clothes. It also offers handbags, jewelry, and other accessories. Rent the Runway, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in Brooklyn, New York. It has stores in New York, New York and Santa Monica, California.
RENT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RENT Latest Social Stream
View Full RENT Social Stream
Latest RENT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RENT THE RUNWAY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RENT as an investment opportunity.
It has been a rough go for investors in Rent the Runway and RENT stock, but a short squeeze could possibly be brewing.
Rent the Runway, Inc. (NASDAQ:RENT) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript September 8, 2023 Rent the Runway, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.4 EPS, expectations were $0.43. Operator: Hello, and welcome to Rent the Runway’s Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I’ll […]
Rent the Runway ( NASDAQ:RENT ) Second Quarter 2024 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$75.7m (down 1.0% from 2Q...
Q2 2023 Rent the Runway Inc Earnings Call
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Rent the Runway, Inc. (RENT) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended July 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
RENT Price Returns