Revlon, Inc. New (REV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where REV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.53% of US stocks.
- REV's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- REV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
REV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for REV is -0.97 -- better than merely 4.53% of US stocks.
- REV's price/sales ratio is 0.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.66% of US stocks.
- REV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 5.04% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Revlon Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TGI, AREC, INSE, ACUR, and NICK.
- Visit REV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.revlon.com.
REV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, REV's price/sales ratio is 80.65% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- REV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
- REV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 412.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REV.
REV Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -61.03%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 36.31%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.19%.
The table below shows REV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.95||52-week high||$19.00|
|Prev. close||$10.93||52-week low||$3.96|
|Day high||$11.11||Avg. volume||264,812|
|50-day MA||$13.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.26||Market Cap||575.97M|
Revlon, Inc. New (REV) Company Bio
Revlon manufactures, markets and sells a range of beauty and personal care products, including cosmetics, hair color, hair care and hair treatments, beauty tools, men's grooming products, anti-perspirant deodorants, fragrances, skincare and other beauty care products. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in New York, New York.
REV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REV Latest Social Stream
View Full REV Social Stream
Latest REV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Revlon Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REV as an investment opportunity.
This blog post is the second instalment of our two-part series covering our June 2021 Trade & Export Finance Webinar, "Payments, Problems and Practical Solutions for Trade and Export Finance Transactions". Following on from our recent coverage of the Revlon loan dispute, we briefly consider the nature of payments, as well as the consequences of making an erroneous or late payment. We also address the ways in which parties risk payments being diluted by virtue of forces beyond their control or By: Sullivan & Worcester
Let the Games Begin July 2021 | Issue No. 136 - Revlon: Its Worth a Double Take (Part II: Borrower Considerations)
In last weeks edition of FFF, we discussed the Revlon case involving an erroneous payment by an administrative agent to the syndicate lenders, which is currently up on appeal before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals. By: Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
Companies - Revlon CMO shares how the global beauty company accomplishes tech innovation by ''executing with excellence''
Insider When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, Revlon CMO Martine Williamson helped the company experiment with digital tools in response to changing consumer behavior. Revlon Martine
Revlon CMO shares how the global beauty company accomplishes tech innovation by ''executing with excellence''
Summary List Placement When Martine Williamson joined Revlon as the chief marketing officer in December 2020, it wasn''t her first stint working for the New York City-based global beauty leader. In fact, she had left the company in 2015, after 14 years in a variety of marketing roles, in order to experience smaller, DTC, tech-driven beauty brands such as Laura Geller, Clark''s Botanicals, and Topix Pharmaceuticals. But when Debra Perelman, who became Revlon''s first female president and CEO in 2018, approached her about rejoining as CMO, Williamson was all ears. After all, over the past half-decade Revlon had expanded beyond its iconic Revlon and Almay brands to transform into a larger company with acquisitions including Elizabeth Arden. She also liked that it had emerged as an organiza...
Facing Erroneous Payments July 2021 | Issue No. 135 - Revlon: Its Worth a Double Take (Part I: Syndicate Lender Considerations)
Summary of Case - On August 11, 2020, the administrative agent in a loan to Revlon intended to make an interest payment to the lender syndicate and instead mistakenly wired almost $900 million of its own money to the lenders. By: Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
REV Price Returns