Revlon, Inc. New (REV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where REV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REV is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- REV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.18% of US stocks).
REV Stock Summary
- REV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.11 -- higher than just 1.46% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.1, REVLON INC has a higher such ratio than only 2.26% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, REVLON INC is reporting a growth rate of -483.29%; that's higher than just 3.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKYW, AVA, AGO, APEI, and TDS.
- REV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REVLON INC's official web site, go to www.revlon.com.
REV Valuation Summary
- REV's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 90% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, REV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 147.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REV.
REV Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -45.58%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.63%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.49%.
The table below shows REV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.42% of graded US stocks.
- REV's asset turnover comes in at 0.791 -- ranking 34th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- HOG, ECL, and IMAX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REV.
The table below shows REV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.90||52-week high||$17.65|
|Prev. close||$4.12||52-week low||$1.08|
|Day high||$4.18||Avg. volume||6,345,178|
|50-day MA||$6.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.94||Market Cap||211.59M|
Revlon, Inc. New (REV) Company Bio
Revlon manufactures, markets and sells a range of beauty and personal care products, including cosmetics, hair color, hair care and hair treatments, beauty tools, men's grooming products, anti-perspirant deodorants, fragrances, skincare and other beauty care products. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
REV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REV Latest Social Stream
View Full REV Social Stream
Latest REV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REVLON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REV as an investment opportunity.
REV stock will be delisted soon.
Veris Residential (VRE) stock is rising higher on Friday after the company received a buyout offer from Kushner Companies.
Immunic (IMUX) stock is plummeting on Friday after the company reported a high placebo rate in a Phase 1b clinical trial.
Revlon lost its appeal to keep its stock listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The beauty-supply business said its trading will continue over the counter.
Revlon Inc. said late Thursday a New York Stock Exchange committee rejected its appeal to not delist its stock and expects to be delisted "in the hear future." Back in August, Revlon shares tumbled when a bankruptcy judge denied minority shareholders a special committee to represent them. Revlon shares fell 5.3% to close Thursday at $3.90, and were halted from after-hours activity before Revlon's announcement.
REV Price Returns