Resideo Technologies, Inc. (REZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REZI POWR Grades
- REZI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REZI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- REZI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.63% of US stocks).
REZI Stock Summary
- Resideo Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on October 15, 2018, making it an older stock than just 6.45% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.84, Resideo Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than only 16.51% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, REZI has reported earnings growth of 732.26%, putting it ahead of 97.22% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Resideo Technologies Inc are WOR, APT, LE, SHYF, and CYBE.
- REZI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Resideo Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.resideo.com.
REZI Valuation Summary
- REZI's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 50% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 32 months, REZI's price/earnings ratio has gone up $52.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REZI.
REZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.02||52-week high||$32.80|
|Prev. close||$30.90||52-week low||$8.99|
|Day high||$31.37||Avg. volume||878,168|
|50-day MA||$29.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.09||Market Cap||4.46B|
Resideo Technologies, Inc. (REZI) Company Bio
Resideo Technologies, Inc. provides home comfort and security solutions. The Company offers low voltage connected devices which delivers access to controls, monitoring, and alerts. Resideo Technologies serves customers worldwide.
REZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REZI Latest Social Stream
View Full REZI Social Stream
Latest REZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Resideo Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REZI as an investment opportunity.
Resideo Technologies (NYSE: REZI) is a leader global manufacturer and developer of technology-driven products and solutions that provide critical comfort, residential thermal and security solutions to over 150 million homes globally. The company is a spin-off from Honeywell International (HON) that began trading as an independent company on October 29,...
NYSE: REZI Shareholder Notice: Update in Lawsuit against Resideo Technologies, Inc. announced by Shareholders Foundation
SAN DIEGO, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Shareholders Foundation, Inc. announces that a lawsuit is pending for certain investors in NYSE: REZI shares. Investors, who purchased shares of Resideo Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: REZI) in September 2018 or earlier and continue to hold any of those NYSE: REZI shares, have certain options and should contact the Shareholders Foundation at [email protected] or call +1(858) 779 - 1554. On November 8, 2019, a lawsuit was filed against Resideo Technologies over alleged Securities Laws Violations. The plaintiff alleged that the defendants failed to disclose that the negative operational effects of the spin-off were more substantial and persistent than disclosed and had negatively affected the Companys product sales, supply chain, an...
If You Had Bought Resideo Technologies (NYSE:REZI) Stock A Year Ago, You Could Pocket A 247% Gain Today
Unless you borrow money to invest, the potential losses are limited. But if you pick the right stock, you can make a...
A lawsuit was filed on behalf of investors in Resideo Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:REZI) shares over alleged securities laws violations and NYSE: REZI investors should contact the Shareholders Foundation. San Diego, CA -- ( SBWIRE ) -- 06/04/2021 -- On November 8, 2019, an investor, who purchased shares of Resideo Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: REZI), filed a lawsuit over alleged violations of Federal Securities Laws by Resideo Technologies, Inc. Investors who purchased shares of Resideo Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: REZI) have certain options and should contact the Shareholders Foundation at [email protected] or call +1(858) 779 - 1554. On October 22, 2019, Resideo Technologies, Inc issued its preliminary financial results for the third quarter of 2019, announcing that it had missed r...
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, published its “Mid Cap Strategy” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The ClearBridge Mid Cap Strategy outperformed its Russell Midcap Index during the first quarter. On an absolute basis, the Strategy had gains across 10 of the 11 sectors in which it […]
REZI Price Returns
Continue Researching REZIWant to do more research on Resideo Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Resideo Technologies Inc (REZI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Resideo Technologies Inc (REZI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Resideo Technologies Inc (REZI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch