Resideo Technologies, Inc. (REZI): Price and Financial Metrics
REZI Stock Summary
- REZI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 644.74 -- higher than 93.61% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Resideo Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on October 15, 2018, making it an older stock than just 5.75% of US equities in our set.
- REZI's current price/earnings ratio is 110.53, which is higher than 90.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REZI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMN, KWR, KNL, GOOS, and GBL.
- Visit REZI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.resideo.com.
REZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.57||52-week high||$31.67|
|Prev. close||$28.97||52-week low||$3.98|
|Day high||$29.50||Avg. volume||1,022,778|
|50-day MA||$27.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.81||Market Cap||4.09B|
Resideo Technologies, Inc. (REZI) Company Bio
Resideo Technologies, Inc. provides home comfort and security solutions. The Company offers low voltage connected devices which delivers access to controls, monitoring, and alerts. Resideo Technologies serves customers worldwide.
REZI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Resideo Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Resideo Technologies Inc ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for REZI, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1.95 years, is -0.33% -- higher than merely 4.49% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Resideo Technologies Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 28 -- greater than 89.51% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Resideo Technologies Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 61.04% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
REZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REZI Latest Social Stream
View Full REZI Social Stream
Latest REZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Resideo Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REZI as an investment opportunity.
Resideo Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: REZI) will release first quarter 2021 financial results after the close of the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, May 6, 2021. A conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss the results will be held on Thursday, May 6 at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
President Biden's $2 trillion of infrastructure spending could provide tailwinds for a bull run in infrastructure stocks.
Resideo Technologies (REZI) closed at $28.55 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.88% move from the prior day.
Resideo (REZI) shares are on the move again, starting the week up 1%, following a 5% climb on Thursday after an acquisition announcement.Norfolk Wire & Electronics will complement the company's offerings and expand its reach into growth markets in the mid-Atlantic region.The deal will also strengthen the Resideo's "local bulk...
Shares of Resideo Technologies closed 4.8% higher on Thursday after the home comfort and security solutions provider announced the acquisition of Norfolk Wire & Electronics for an undisclosed amount. Resideo (REZI) said the product and services of privately held Norfolk will complement Resideo’s offerings and expand its reach into attractive growth markets in the mid-Atlantic region. The addition of Norfolk would also strengthen the company’s “local bulk product availability and custom cutting services,” the company said. After the acquisition, Norfolk will become a part of Resideo’s ADI Global Distribution business.
REZI Price Returns
Continue Researching REZIWant to do more research on Resideo Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Resideo Technologies Inc (REZI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Resideo Technologies Inc (REZI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Resideo Technologies Inc (REZI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!