Resideo Technologies, Inc. (REZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REZI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where REZI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REZI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- REZI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
REZI Stock Summary
- RESIDEO TECHNOLOGIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.86% of US listed stocks.
- REZI's current price/earnings ratio is 7.38, which is higher than merely 20.03% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.37, RESIDEO TECHNOLOGIES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 12.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REZI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LXFR, IAC, CMCO, ASUR, and MNTX.
- Visit REZI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.resideo.com.
REZI Valuation Summary
- REZI's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 80% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 50 months, REZI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REZI.
REZI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REZI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.68% of graded US stocks.
- REZI's asset turnover comes in at 1.039 -- ranking 76th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows REZI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.81||52-week high||$28.00|
|Prev. close||$15.91||52-week low||$14.95|
|Day high||$15.87||Avg. volume||625,217|
|50-day MA||$19.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.75||Market Cap||2.31B|
Resideo Technologies, Inc. (REZI) Company Bio
Resideo Technologies, Inc. provides home comfort and security solutions. The Company offers low voltage connected devices which delivers access to controls, monitoring, and alerts. Resideo Technologies serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
REZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REZI Latest Social Stream
View Full REZI Social Stream
Latest REZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RESIDEO TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REZI as an investment opportunity.
In Thursday’s session, Resideo Technologies Inc. (NYSE:REZI) marked $16.25 per share, down from $16.66 in the previous session. While Resideo Technologies Inc. has underperformed by -2.46%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, REZI fell by -41.08%, with highs and lows ranging from $28.35 to […]
Pulled from Benzinga Pro data, Resideo Technologies (NYSE: REZI ) posted Q3 earnings of $63.00 million, an increase from Q2 of 32.98%. Sales dropped to $1.62 billion, a 4.03% decrease between quarters. In Q2, Resideo Technologies earned $94.00 million, and total sales reached $1.69 billion. What Is ROIC? Earnings data without context is not clear and can difficult to base trading decisions on. Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) helps to filter signal from noise by measuring yearly pre-tax profit relative to invested capital by a business. Generally, a higher ROIC suggests successful growth of a company … Full story available on Benzinga.com
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
As of Thursday, Resideo Technologies Inc.’s (NYSE:REZI) stock closed at $15.70, down from $15.83 the previous day. While Resideo Technologies Inc. has underperformed by -0.82%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, REZI fell by -42.60%, with highs and lows ranging from $28.35 to $15.76, […]
Resideo Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: REZI), a leading global provider of home comfort and security solutions and distributor of commercial and residential security and audio-visual products, today announced that members of senior management are scheduled to participate at the following investor conferences.
REZI Price Returns
Continue Researching REZIWant to do more research on Resideo Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Resideo Technologies Inc (REZI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Resideo Technologies Inc (REZI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Resideo Technologies Inc (REZI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch