Resideo Technologies, Inc. (REZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REZI POWR Grades
- REZI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REZI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- REZI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 49.14% of US stocks).
REZI Stock Summary
- Resideo Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on October 15, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 11.17% of US equities in our set.
- REZI's price/sales ratio is 0.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 15.01% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Resideo Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 144.51%; that's higher than 86.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Resideo Technologies Inc are KAMN, GOLF, IAC, MNTX, and EPC.
- Visit REZI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.resideo.com.
REZI Valuation Summary
- REZI's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 75.76% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 35 months, REZI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- REZI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 28.3 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REZI.
REZI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REZI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.68% of graded US stocks.
- REZI's asset turnover comes in at 1.039 -- ranking 76th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows REZI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.94||52-week high||$33.25|
|Prev. close||$23.15||52-week low||$21.20|
|Day high||$23.58||Avg. volume||720,893|
|50-day MA||$23.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.80||Market Cap||3.34B|
Resideo Technologies, Inc. (REZI) Company Bio
Resideo Technologies, Inc. provides home comfort and security solutions. The Company offers low voltage connected devices which delivers access to controls, monitoring, and alerts. Resideo Technologies serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
REZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REZI Latest Social Stream
View Full REZI Social Stream
Latest REZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Resideo Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REZI as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 smart home technology stocks to buy today. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Smart Home Technology Stocks To Buy Today. As homeowners demand new-age designs, efficiency, and innovation in their houses, real estate companies and architects turn towards the smart […]
Resideo Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: REZI), a leading global provider of home comfort and security solutions and distributor of commercial and residential security and audio-visual products, today announced that CFO Tony Trunzo is scheduled to participate at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in San Francisco, CA on Monday, March 7, 2022.
In this article, we discuss the 10 biggest losers of the technology stocks crash. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these events and the first five of these stocks, go directly to Technology Stocks Crash: 5 Biggest Losers. Inflation and a looming rise in interest rates has pushed investors towards value offerings […]
Resideo Technologies, Inc. (REZI) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 15, 2022, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Jason Willey - VP, IR Jay Geldmacher - President & CEO Tony Trunzo - CFO Conference Call Participants Ryan Merkel - William Blair Michael Fisher - Evercore Paul Chung - JPMorgan Erik Woodring...
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades Resideo's CFR to Ba2 from Ba3; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 16 Feb 2022Approximately $1.95 million of debt securities affectedNew York, February 16, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) upgraded Resideo Funding Inc.'s (Resideo) Corporate Family Rating to Ba2 from Ba3 and Probability of Default Rating to Ba2-PD from Ba3-PD. Moody's also upgraded the ratings on Resideo's upsized first lien senior secured term loan and revolving credit facility to Ba1 from Ba2, the rating on senior unsecured notes to Ba3 from B1, and the company's Speculative Grade Liquidity Rating to SGL-1 from SGL-2.
REZI Price Returns
Continue Researching REZIWant to do more research on Resideo Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Resideo Technologies Inc (REZI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Resideo Technologies Inc (REZI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Resideo Technologies Inc (REZI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch