Resolute Forest Products Inc. (RFP): Price and Financial Metrics
RFP Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, Resolute Forest Products Inc has a higher such ratio than only 3% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RFP's revenue has grown -22.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.55% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RFP comes in at 179.43% -- higher than that of 97.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Resolute Forest Products Inc are TIPT, YUMA, AA, CPA, and PNRG.
- Visit RFP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.resolutefp.com.
RFP Stock Price Chart More Charts
RFP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.41||52-week high||$8.16|
|Prev. close||$1.22||52-week low||$1.14|
|Day high||$1.48||Avg. volume||424,547|
|50-day MA||$2.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.22||Market Cap||167.93M|
Resolute Forest Products Inc. (RFP) Company Bio
Resolute Forest Products offers offers products, including newsprint, specialty papers, market pulp and wood products. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Montréal, Canada.