Resolute Forest Products Inc. (RFP): Price and Financial Metrics
RFP Stock Summary
- RFP's price/sales ratio is 0.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.98% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RFP's revenue has grown -23.39% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 8.1% of US companies in our set.
- Resolute Forest Products Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -203.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RFP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TIPT, AA, TUSK, CPA, and MCF.
- RFP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Resolute Forest Products Inc's official web site, go to www.resolutefp.com.
RFP Stock Price Chart More Charts
RFP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$7.33|
|Prev. close||$2.08||52-week low||$1.14|
|Day high||$2.42||Avg. volume||346,889|
|50-day MA||$1.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.35||Market Cap||209.66M|
Resolute Forest Products Inc. (RFP) Company Bio
Resolute Forest Products offers offers products, including newsprint, specialty papers, market pulp and wood products. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Montréal, Canada.