Resources Global Professionals (RGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RGP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.32% of US stocks.
- RGP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- RGP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
RGP Stock Summary
- RGP's current price/earnings ratio is 78.08, which is higher than 88.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- RGP's price/sales ratio is 0.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 14.92% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Resources Connection Inc's share price is greater than that of only 11.17% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Resources Connection Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KBAL, BRC, NTWK, SAFT, and MYE.
- RGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Resources Connection Inc's official web site, go to www.rgp.com.
RGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.06||52-week high||$15.09|
|Prev. close||$14.39||52-week low||$9.46|
|Day high||$14.36||Avg. volume||211,839|
|50-day MA||$14.04||Dividend yield||3.89%|
|200-day MA||$12.60||Market Cap||461.49M|
Resources Global Professionals (RGP) Company Bio
Resources Global Professionals (formerly Resource Connections) provides consulting and business initiative support services in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company offers finance and accounting services, including process transformation and improvement, financial reporting and analysis, technical and operational accounting, merger and acquisition due diligence, audit response, implementation of new accounting standards, and remediation support. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Irvine, California.
RGP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Resources Connection Inc. To summarize, we found that Resources Connection Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 62.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Resources Connection Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 8.71 -- which is good for besting 66.33% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- Resources Connection Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 23.73% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Resources Connection Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 34 -- greater than 92.24% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGP Latest Social Stream
View Full RGP Social Stream
Latest RGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Resources Connection Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGP as an investment opportunity.
Today's press release can be viewed in the Investor Relations section of RGP's website and was also filed today with the SEC. Also during this call, management may make forward-looking statements regarding plans, initiatives, and strategies, and the anticipated financial performance of the Company. Please see RGP's report on Form 10-K for the year ended May 30th, 2020 for a discussion of risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause the Company's business, results of operations, and financial condition to differ materially from what is expressed or implied by forward-looking statements made during this call.
Resources Connection (RGP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 450.00% and 4.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended February 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Resources Connection, Inc. Reports Financial Results for Third Quarter Fiscal 2021; Sustained Sequential Revenue Acceleration and Margin Expansion
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 7, 2021 / Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ:RGP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 7, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Resources Connection, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:RGP) Stock Been Rising But Financials Look Weak: Should Shareholders Be Worried?
Resources Connection's (NASDAQ:RGP) stock is up by 3.8% over the past three months. Given that the markets usually pay...
RGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|