Resources Global Professionals (RGP): Price and Financial Metrics
RGP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Resources Connection Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RGP's price/sales ratio is 0.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 13.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RGP is more volatile than just 3.36% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Resources Connection Inc are KBAL, PLUS, JCS, BBSI, and CRWS.
- RGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Resources Connection Inc's official web site, go to www.rgp.com.
RGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.04||52-week high||$13.37|
|Prev. close||$13.00||52-week low||$8.66|
|Day high||$13.11||Avg. volume||217,327|
|50-day MA||$12.45||Dividend yield||4.31%|
|200-day MA||$11.90||Market Cap||423.90M|
Resources Global Professionals (RGP) Company Bio
Resources Global Professionals (formerly Resource Connections) provides consulting and business initiative support services in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company offers finance and accounting services, including process transformation and improvement, financial reporting and analysis, technical and operational accounting, merger and acquisition due diligence, audit response, implementation of new accounting standards, and remediation support. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Irvine, California.
RGP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Resources Connection Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Resources Connection Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 193% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Resources Connection Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.75 years, Resources Connection Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.22%; that's higher than 59.44% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Resources Connection Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 17.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Resources Connection Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.81. This coverage rate is greater than that of 72.86% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGP Latest Social Stream
View Full RGP Social Stream
Latest RGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Resources Connection Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGP as an investment opportunity.
Editor's note: Seeking Alpha is proud to welcome Stick to the Fundamentals as a new contributor. It's easy to become a Seeking Alpha contributor and earn money for your best investment ideas. Active contributors also get free access to SA Premium. Click here to find out more »Resources Connection (RGP)...
RGP Makes Strategic Investment in Asia Pacific Digital Technology Practice
Resources Connection, Inc. Announces the Retirement of Board Member Susan J. Crawford and the Appointment of Lisa M. Pierozzi to the Board of Directors
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $RECN--Resources Connection, Inc. Announces Changes to its Board of Directors
Resources Global Professionals Announces Quarterly Dividend and Dividend Payment Date
Resources Connection, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGP ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price rise...
RGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!