Regis Corporation (RGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGS POWR Grades
- RGS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.8% of US stocks.
- RGS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RGS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
RGS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RGS is -8.71 -- better than merely 1.98% of US stocks.
- RGS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.13% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RGS's revenue has grown -31.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.07% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REGIS CORP are BYND, THTX, VMW, CHRS, and APA.
- Visit RGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regiscorp.com.
RGS Valuation Summary
- RGS's price/earnings ratio is -0.9; this is 107% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RGS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGS.
RGS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -1255.53%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -12.34%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 49.01%.
The table below shows RGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RGS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.11% of graded US stocks.
- RGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.371 -- ranking 38th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- MNRO, EDU, and LINC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RGS.
The table below shows RGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.56||52-week high||$2.34|
|Prev. close||$1.63||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$1.67||Avg. volume||337,753|
|50-day MA||$1.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.14||Market Cap||71.04M|
Regis Corporation (RGS) Company Bio
Regis Corporation owns, operates, and franchises hairstyling and hair care salons for men, women, and children in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Edina, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
RGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGS Latest Social Stream
View Full RGS Social Stream
Latest RGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REGIS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGS as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, January 25, 2023--Regis Corporation (NYSE:RGS), a leader in the haircare industry, will issue financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2022 before the market opens on February 1, 2023. Following the release, the Company will host a presentation via webcast for investors beginning at 7:30 a.m. Central time to discuss its corporate developments and financial performance.
IPO Edge hosted a fireside chat at the 2023 ICR Conference with the CEO and CFO of Regis Corporation, a hair salon chain known and serving worldwide. The in-person interview featured […]
Supercuts is relaunching in-person training events with the biggest event yet. On January 10, the hair salon franchise will host 850 Supercuts educators, managers and stylists for a two-day training experience. The Las Vegas Education Destination is an investment by Supercuts and Regis Corporation in the ongoing education of Supercuts stylists from around the country.
MINNEAPOLIS, January 03, 2023--Regis Corporation (NYSE:RGS), a leader in the haircare industry, today announced their participation in the 25th Annual ICR Conference held at the Grande Lakes Orlando in Orlando, FL.
MINNEAPOLIS, November 29, 2022--Regis Corporation (NYSE:RGS), a leader in the haircare industry, today announced its participation in the Wolfe Research Virtual Consumer Conference being held on December 6, 2022. Matthew Doctor, CEO, and Kersten Zupfer, CFO, will participate in a fireside chat at 4:00 pm ET and hold investor meetings throughout the day for clients of Wolfe Research.
RGS Price Returns