Regis Corporation (RGS): Price and Financial Metrics
RGS Stock Summary
- Regis Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.73% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Regis Corp is reporting a growth rate of 377.89%; that's higher than 95.68% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Regis Corp comes in at -55.35%, a number that bests merely 5.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IHRT, GTIM, MDWT, HBMD, and SP.
- Visit RGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regiscorp.com.
RGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.07||52-week high||$14.39|
|Prev. close||$12.33||52-week low||$4.80|
|Day high||$12.65||Avg. volume||449,541|
|50-day MA||$12.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.98||Market Cap||431.95M|
Regis Corporation (RGS) Company Bio
Regis Corporation owns, operates, and franchises hairstyling and hair care salons for men, women, and children in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Edina, Minnesota.
RGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGS Latest Social Stream
View Full RGS Social Stream
Latest RGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regis Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGS as an investment opportunity.
Regis Corporation (RGS) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company
Would Shareholders Who Purchased Regis' (NYSE:RGS) Stock Three Years Be Happy With The Share price Today?
Regis Corporation ( NYSE:RGS ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 44% in the last...
Goldminer Regis Resources has reported a 9 per cent drop in first-half net profit despite recording higher revenue, while halving its interim dividend.
Regis Expands Facilities to Support Rising Demand for U.S.-Based Custom API Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing
MORTON GROVE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #cdmo--This expansion, which doubles the company’s capacity to take on new development projects, is now fully operational.
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Personal Care Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. Major companies in the personal care services market include Services Corporation International; Sears Holdings; Best Buy; Regis Corporation and Weight Watchers International Inc. The global personal care services market is expected to grow from $348.16 billion in 2020 to $360.89 billion in 2021 at a compound annual gro
RGS Price Returns