Regis Corporation (RGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RGS is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RGS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.57% of US stocks).
RGS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RGS is -8.92 -- better than merely 2.04% of US stocks.
- RGS's price/sales ratio is 0.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.24% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 60.54 for REGIS CORP; that's greater than it is for 99.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REGIS CORP are ARRY, WMG, BTCY, GPP, and TPX.
- RGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REGIS CORP's official web site, go to www.regiscorp.com.
RGS Valuation Summary
- RGS's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.4; this is 139.64% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RGS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGS.
RGS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -63.64%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -96.04%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.73%.
The table below shows RGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RGS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.11% of graded US stocks.
- RGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.371 -- ranking 38th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- MNRO, EDU, and LINC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RGS.
The table below shows RGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.13||52-week high||$3.75|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$1.20||Avg. volume||1,219,713|
|50-day MA||$1.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||51.43M|
Regis Corporation (RGS) Company Bio
Regis Corporation owns, operates, and franchises hairstyling and hair care salons for men, women, and children in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Edina, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
RGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGS Latest Social Stream
View Full RGS Social Stream
Latest RGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REGIS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGS as an investment opportunity.
Q4 2022 Regis Corp Earnings Call
MINNEAPOLIS, August 23, 2022--Regis Corporation (NYSE: RGS), a leader in the haircare industry, today reported results for the fourth quarter and full year ended June 30, 2022. Highlights from the year include:
MINNEAPOLIS, August 22, 2022--Regis Corporation (NYSE: RGS), a leader in the haircare industry, announces Michelle DeVore joins the company as Senior Vice President, Head of Marketing. In this role, she will be responsible for digital marketing, advertising, customer insights/CRM, loyalty and brand building.
MINNEAPOLIS, August 15, 2022--Regis Corporation (NYSE:RGS), a leader in the haircare industry, will issue financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2022 before the market opens on August 23, 2022. Following the release, the Company will host a presentation via webcast for investors beginning at 9:00 a.m. Central time to discuss corporate developments and financial results.
MINNEAPOLIS, August 15, 2022--Regis Corporation (NYSE: RGS), a leader in the haircare industry, announced today that it successfully amended its credit facility and extended the maturity date from March 23, 2023 to August 31, 2025. Under the amendment, the revolving credit facility was converted to a $180 million term loan and $55 million revolving credit facility with the minimum liquidity covenant reduced to $10 million from $75 million. The amended credit agreement includes typical provisions
RGS Price Returns