Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (REIT) (RHP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RHP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RHP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 34.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RHP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RHP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.83% of US stocks).
RHP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RHP is 26.62 -- better than 98.84% of US stocks.
- RHP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.36% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc comes in at -80.89%, a number that bests just 2.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HESM, BRG, DS, SQBG, and HNGR.
- RHP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.rymanhp.com.
RHP Valuation Summary
- RHP's EV/EBIT ratio is -20.4; this is 153.19% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- RHP's price/sales ratio has moved up $13.3 over the prior 243 months.
- RHP's price/earnings ratio has moved down $1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RHP.
RHP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RHP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.69||52-week high||$86.58|
|Prev. close||$83.11||52-week low||$29.23|
|Day high||$83.11||Avg. volume||479,075|
|50-day MA||$76.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.61||Market Cap||4.50B|
Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (REIT) (RHP) Company Bio
Ryman Hospitality Properties invests in group-oriented, destination hotel assets in urban and resort markets. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
RHP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RHP Latest Social Stream
View Full RHP Social Stream
Latest RHP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RHP as an investment opportunity.
The hotel industry is focused on the provision of short-term lodging, including hotels and motels, as well as accommodation-related services. The hotel industry is split into two main categories of companies: C-corporation hotels, such as Marriott International Inc. (MAR) and Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT); and hotel real estate investment trusts (REITs), like DiamondRock Hospitality Co. (DRH) and Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK).
Many hotel REITs, or real estate investment trusts, have been fantastic performers in recent months, and it isn't difficult to understand why. Memorial Day weekend saw the highest travel numbers of the pandemic and could be just the beginning as the summer goes on. In fact, since the initial reports of Pfizer's phase three vaccine trials in November, the Dow Jones U.S. Hotel & Lodging REITs Index has climbed by a staggering 71%.
Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. Provides Investor Update Ahead of NAREITs REITweek 2021 Investor Conference
NASHVILLE, Tenn., June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (NYSE: RHP) today provided a business update and supplemental information. The supplement can be located on the companys website under Investor Relations Home / News & Events / Presentations & Transcripts ( http://ir.rymanhp.com/index.php/events-and-presentations/presentations ).
Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. Provides Investor Update Ahead of NAREIT’s REITweek 2021 Investor Conference
NASHVILLE, Tenn., June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (NYSE: RHP) today provided a business update and supplemental information. The supplement can be located on the company’s website under Investor Relations Home / News & Events / Presentations & Transcripts (http://ir.rymanhp.com/index.php/events-and-presentations/presentations). About Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (NYSE: RHP) is a leading lodging and hospitality real est
Here's why they have Tencent Holdings (OTC: TCEHY), Gores Holdings VI (NASDAQ: GHVI), Green Brick Partners (NASDAQ: GRBK), Semler Scientific (OTC: SMLR), and Ryman Hospitality Properties (NYSE: RHP) at the top of their watch lists. Adam Levy (Tencent): Tencent's first-quarter earnings report may have disappointed Wall Street, but long-term investors got some great news: Management decided to increase its investments in several areas. In its business services segment, it's investing in headcount and infrastructure to help expand its value-added enterprise solutions in the healthcare, retail, education, and transportation verticals.
RHP Price Returns
Continue Researching RHPWant to see what other sources are saying about Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc (RHP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc (RHP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc (RHP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch