Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (REIT) (RHP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RHP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RHP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.07% of US stocks.
- RHP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RHP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
RHP Stock Summary
- Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.61% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RHP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CAR, SRLP, ATUS, YELL, and NINE.
- Visit RHP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rymanhp.com.
RHP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RHP's price/sales ratio is 55.38% higher, now standing at 10.1.
- Over the past 243 months, RHP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 22.
- Over the past 243 months, RHP's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RHP.
RHP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 747.64%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.56%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -80.89%.
The table below shows RHP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RHP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RHP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.44% of graded US stocks.
- RHP's asset turnover comes in at 0.194 -- ranking 97th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CXW, PEB, and INN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RHP.
The table below shows RHP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RHP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RHP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.84||52-week high||$101.19|
|Prev. close||$94.14||52-week low||$70.46|
|Day high||$95.32||Avg. volume||393,667|
|50-day MA||$82.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.34||Market Cap||5.17B|
Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (REIT) (RHP) Company Bio
Ryman Hospitality Properties invests in group-oriented, destination hotel assets in urban and resort markets. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
RHP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RHP Latest Social Stream
View Full RHP Social Stream
Latest RHP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RHP as an investment opportunity.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (NYSE: RHP), a lodging real estate investment trust (“REIT”) specializing in group-oriented, destination hotel assets in urban and resort markets, today reported financial results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2021.
Ryman Hospitality Properties press release (RHP): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.11. FFO of $0.91; AFFO of $0.94.Revenue of $377.43M (+198.3% Y/Y).
Ryman Hospitality Properties (NYSE:RHP) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, after market close.The consensus FFO Estimate is $0.87 and the…
In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on Jan. 27, Fool.com contributors Matt Frankel, Jason Hall, and Will Healy discuss how much further they think stocks can fall from here. Jason Hall: Marco says where is the bottom on Shopify? You have to think about when are your financial goals, and can you own a great business like Shopify long enough to help you reach those financial goals?
Boston, MA, based Investment company Aew Capital Management L P (Current Portfolio) buys Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc, Simon Property Group Inc, Terreno Realty Corp, Retail Opportunity Investments Corp, Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc, sells Americold Realty Trust, Diamondrock Hospitality Co, Empire State Realty Trust Inc, Kite Realty Group Trust, Digital Realty Trust Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Aew Capital Managem
RHP Price Returns
Continue Researching RHPWant to see what other sources are saying about Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc (RHP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc (RHP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc (RHP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch