Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (REIT) (RHP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RHP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RHP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RHP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RHP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.23% of US stocks).
RHP Stock Summary
- RYMAN HOSPITALITY PROPERTIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.39% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -24.83 for RYMAN HOSPITALITY PROPERTIES INC; that's greater than it is for merely 1.06% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RHP has reported earnings growth of -286.82%, putting it ahead of only 5.56% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RYMAN HOSPITALITY PROPERTIES INC are WYNN, PLNT, WTI, AMC, and ADC.
- Visit RHP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rymanhp.com.
RHP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RHP's price/earnings ratio is 229.34% higher, now standing at 76.9.
- Over the past 243 months, RHP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 26.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RHP.
RHP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -136.39%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 290.48%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -25.37%.
The table below shows RHP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RHP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RHP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.44% of graded US stocks.
- RHP's asset turnover comes in at 0.194 -- ranking 97th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CXW, PEB, and INN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RHP.
The table below shows RHP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RHP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RHP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.04||52-week high||$101.19|
|Prev. close||$90.89||52-week low||$70.46|
|Day high||$90.86||Avg. volume||372,526|
|50-day MA||$84.28||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$86.39||Market Cap||4.97B|
Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (REIT) (RHP) Company Bio
Ryman Hospitality Properties invests in group-oriented, destination hotel assets in urban and resort markets. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
RHP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RHP Latest Social Stream
View Full RHP Social Stream
Latest RHP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RYMAN HOSPITALITY PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RHP as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Phunware, Inc. (NASDAQ: PHUN) (the “Company”), a fully-integrated enterprise cloud platform for mobile that provides products, solutions, data and services for brands worldwide, announced today that its Smart Hospitality Solution is being launched at all Gaylord Hotels owned by Ryman Hospitality Properties, LLC (NYSE: RHP) and operated by Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) (“Marriott”) portfolio of brands. The Gaylord Hotels brand consists
Up-and-coming stocks to buy come in all shapes and sizes.
Ryman Hospitality Properties ( NYSE:RHP ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$465.0m (up 53...
In fact, a major hotel operator and the world's largest mall company just reported results that gave investors a pleasant surprise. Ryman Hospitality Properties' (NYSE: RHP) latest results show that not only are travelers absorbing the higher costs, but demand remains strong even with the economic headwinds. The average daily rate at Ryman's five Gaylord-branded hotels is at an all-time high and is a staggering 42% higher than in comparable pre-pandemic times.
Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:RHP) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 1, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Jennifer Hutcheson – Executive Vice President and Chief…
RHP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RHPWant to see what other sources are saying about Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc (RHP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc (RHP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc (RHP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch