Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. (RKDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RKDA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RKDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RKDA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 139 days.
- RKDA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.45% of US stocks).
RKDA Stock Summary
- RKDA has a market capitalization of $17,044,193 -- more than approximately merely 4.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.49%, ARCADIA BIOSCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.82% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RKDA has reported earnings growth of 2,436.89%, putting it ahead of 99.44% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCADIA BIOSCIENCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ASUR, TRVG, CNMD, OGI, and PTPI.
- Visit RKDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcadiabio.com.
RKDA Valuation Summary
- RKDA's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 33.33% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- RKDA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.8 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RKDA.
RKDA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -15.77%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -81.5%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.24%.
The table below shows RKDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RKDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RKDA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.03% of graded US stocks.
- RKDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.174 -- ranking 14th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- CVGW, SISI, and ALCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RKDA.
The table below shows RKDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RKDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RKDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.56||52-week high||$2.66|
|Prev. close||$0.62||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$0.62||Avg. volume||1,173,304|
|50-day MA||$0.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.08||Market Cap||12.34M|
Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. (RKDA) Company Bio
Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. develops and commercializes agricultural products that enhance the environment and human health. It offers crop productivity and product quality traits for various crops. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Davis, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RKDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RKDA Latest Social Stream
View Full RKDA Social Stream
Latest RKDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCADIA BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RKDA as an investment opportunity.
Arcadia Biosciences, Inc.® (Nasdaq: RKDA), a producer and marketer of innovative, plant-based health and wellness products, announced today that Stan Jacot, president and CEO and Pam Haley, CFO, will be participating in two investor conferences during the month of September.
In a report released today, Ram Selvaraju from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA - Research Report), with a price target of $3.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $0.86.According to TipRanks, Selvaraju is an analyst with an average return of -28.7% and a 23.37% success rate. Selvaraju covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Regulus, Aquestive Therapeutics, and Aeterna Zentaris.Currently, the analyst consensus on Arcadia Biosciences is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $3.25, a 277.86% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 12, Lake Street also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $3.
Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) Announces Closing of $5.0 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-the-Market
Arcadia Biosciences, Inc.® (Nasdaq: RKDA), a producer and marketer of innovative, plant-based health and wellness products, today announced the closing of its previously announced registered direct offering of 4,722,506 shares of its common stock (or pre-funded warrants in lieu thereof) at a purchase price of $1.05876 per share, priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules. Additionally, in a concurrent private placement, Arcadia issued to the investors unregistered preferred investment options to pu
Good morning, investors!
Arcadia Biosciences, Inc.® (Nasdaq: RKDA), a producer and marketer of innovative, plant-based health and wellness products, announced today that it has entered into securities purchase agreements with a single healthcare-focused institutional investor for the purchase and sale of 4,722,506 shares of its common stock (or common stock equivalents) at a purchase price of $1.05876 per share in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules. In addition, the company agreed to is
RKDA Price Returns
Continue Researching RKDAWant to do more research on Arcadia Biosciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arcadia Biosciences Inc (RKDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arcadia Biosciences Inc (RKDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arcadia Biosciences Inc (RKDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch