Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. (RKDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RKDA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RKDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 49.6% of US stocks.
- RKDA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- RKDA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.63% of US stocks).
RKDA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Arcadia Biosciences Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that RKDA's revenue has grown 592.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.47% of US companies in our set.
- Arcadia Biosciences Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -70.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arcadia Biosciences Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNTG, HUN, XERS, SRI, and EVFM.
- RKDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arcadia Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to www.arcadiabio.com.
RKDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, RKDA's EV/EBIT ratio is 227.63% lower, now standing at -19.4.
- RKDA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 77 months.
- Over the past 77 months, RKDA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 59.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RKDA.
RKDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RKDA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.72% of graded US stocks.
- RKDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.174 -- ranking 15th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- CVGW, TYHT, and SANW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RKDA.
The table below shows RKDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RKDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RKDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.06||52-week high||$6.40|
|Prev. close||$2.15||52-week low||$1.99|
|Day high||$2.15||Avg. volume||1,475,616|
|50-day MA||$2.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.72||Market Cap||45.68M|
Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. (RKDA) Company Bio
Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. develops and commercializes agricultural products that enhance the environment and human health. It offers crop productivity and product quality traits for various crops. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Davis, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RKDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RKDA Latest Social Stream
View Full RKDA Social Stream
Latest RKDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcadia Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RKDA as an investment opportunity.
DAVIS, Calif., Sept. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Arcadia Biosciences, Inc.® (Nasdaq: RKDA), a producer and marketer of innovative, plant-based health and wellness products, announced that it has launched a national search for a new Chief Executive Officer as the company further expands into
Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. (RKDA) provides plant-based health and wellness products. Its popular brands include Soul Spring, ProVault, Saavy Naturals, and Zola coconut water. Arcadia witnessed a five-fold growth in its top line in Q2 on the back of the Lief Brands acquisition. Let us take a look at the financial performance of the company and understand what has changed in its key risk factors that investors should know. Boosted by sales from the acquisition of a portfolio of wellness brands and GoodHemp seed sales, Arcadia’s revenue surged to $1.4 million from $281,000 a year ago. It, however, failed to meet the Street's estimates by $284,000.
We're jumping right into another busy day of trading with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Earnings results for Arcadia Biosciences , Analyst Opinion on Arcadia Biosciences , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:RKDA), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Earnings Report: Heres what to expect from Arcadia Biosciences (NASDAQ:RKDA) appeared first on .
Arcadia Biosciences Announces Strong Second-Quarter and First-Half 2021 Financial Results and Business Highlights
Arcadia Biosciences, Inc.® (Nasdaq: RKDA), a producer and marketer of innovative, plant-based health and wellness products, today released its financial and business results for the second quarter and first half of 2021.
RKDA Price Returns
Continue Researching RKDAWant to do more research on Arcadia Biosciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arcadia Biosciences Inc (RKDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arcadia Biosciences Inc (RKDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arcadia Biosciences Inc (RKDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch