Radiant Logistics, Inc. (RLGT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLGT POWR Grades
- RLGT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.26% of US stocks.
- RLGT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- RLGT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 57th percentile.
RLGT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RLGT is 6.01 -- better than 94.13% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Radiant Logistics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RLGT's price/sales ratio is 0.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RLGT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NATR, FLWS, NUS, CYAN, and USM.
- Visit RLGT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to radiantdelivers.com.
RLGT Valuation Summary
- RLGT's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 179 months, RLGT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- RLGT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 179 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLGT.
RLGT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 77.06%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -74.76%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 271.4%.
The table below shows RLGT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RLGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.28||52-week high||$8.20|
|Prev. close||$6.24||52-week low||$4.23|
|Day high||$6.30||Avg. volume||205,009|
|50-day MA||$7.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.53||Market Cap||314.75M|
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (RLGT) Company Bio
Radiant Logistics is a North American provider of third party logistics and multimodal transportation services. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.
RLGT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Radiant Logistics Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Radiant Logistics Inc ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1347.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Radiant Logistics Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 8.8; that's higher than 65.99% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.48 years comes in at 1%; that's greater than 89.84% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RLGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLGT Latest Social Stream
View Full RLGT Social Stream
Latest RLGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Radiant Logistics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLGT as an investment opportunity.
Radiant Logistics (AMEX: RLGT ) showed a loss in earnings since Q2, totaling $5.45 million. Sales, on the other hand, increased by 8.1% to $236.53 million during Q3. Radiant Logistics reached earnings of $6.03 million and sales of $218.81 million in Q2. What Is Return On Capital Employed? Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in Radiant Logistics''s Return on Capital Employed, a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE Full story available on Benzinga.com
RENTON, Wash., June 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE American: RLGT), a third party logistics and multimodal transportation services company, today announced the appointment of Kristin Toth Smith to its Board of Directors. Ms. Smith will assume her position with the
Radiant Logistics (NYSEAMERICAN:RLGT) issued its earnings results on Monday. The company reported $0.18 EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks consensus estimate of $0.10 by $0.08, Fidelity Earnings reports. Radiant Logistics had a net margin of 1.25% and a return on equity of 18.95%. Shares of RLGT stock opened at $7.91 on Wednesday. The companys 
This is a Real-time headline. These are breaking news, delivered the minute it happens, delivered ticker-tape style. Visit www.marketwatch.com or the quote page for more information about this breaking news.
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE American: RLGT), a third-party logistics and multimodal transportation services company, today reported financial results for the three and nine months ended March 31, 2021.
RLGT Price Returns