Radiant Logistics, Inc. (RLGT): Price and Financial Metrics
RLGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.25||52-week high||$8.09|
|Prev. close||$6.21||52-week low||$4.93|
|Day high||$6.32||Avg. volume||142,318|
|50-day MA||$6.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.96||Market Cap||297.38M|
RLGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLGT POWR Grades
- RLGT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RLGT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RLGT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.28% of US stocks).
RLGT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RLGT is 5.99 -- better than 92.83% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of RADIANT LOGISTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RADIANT LOGISTICS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RADIANT LOGISTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PTEN, ADV, XYF, CGC, and BAOS.
- Visit RLGT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to radiantdelivers.com.
RLGT Valuation Summary
- RLGT's price/earnings ratio is 9.2; this is 49.73% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 201 months, RLGT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 428.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLGT.
RLGT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.28%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 221.85%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -35.43%.
The table below shows RLGT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RLGT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLGT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.34% of graded US stocks.
- RLGT's asset turnover comes in at 2.79 -- ranking 4th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- HEP, PANL, and OMEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RLGT.
The table below shows RLGT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (RLGT) Company Bio
Radiant Logistics is a North American provider of third party logistics and multimodal transportation services. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
RLGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLGT Latest Social Stream
View Full RLGT Social Stream
Latest RLGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RADIANT LOGISTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLGT as an investment opportunity.
7 Transportation Stocks to Buy Before Summer 2023
Should economic conditions come in better than expected, investors will be glad to have these transportation stocks to buy.
Radiant pushes shareholder value creation as freight market bottoms
Radiant Logistics said it will continue to use free cash flow and potentially debt to fund share repurchases and acquisitions. The post Radiant pushes shareholder value creation as freight market bottoms appeared first on FreightWaves.
RADIANT LOGISTICS ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR THE THIRD FISCAL QUARTER ENDED MARCH 31, 2023
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE American: RLGT), a technology-enabled global transportation and value-added logistics services company, today reported financial results for the three and nine months ended March 31, 2023.
RADIANT LOGISTICS TO HOST INVESTOR CALL TO DISCUSS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THIRD FISCAL QUARTER ENDED MARCH 31, 2023
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE American: RLGT), a technology-enabled global transportation and value-added logistics services company, will host a conference call on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 4:30 PM Eastern to discuss the Company's financial results for the three and nine months ended March 31, 2023.
3 Small-Cap Stocks That Could Be the Next Big Thing
These are the three small-cap stocks to buy if you want to take home significant gains as the market improves.
RLGT Price Returns
Continue Researching RLGTWant to do more research on Radiant Logistics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Radiant Logistics Inc (RLGT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Radiant Logistics Inc (RLGT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Radiant Logistics Inc (RLGT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...