Radiant Logistics, Inc. (RLGT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLGT POWR Grades
- RLGT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.9% of US stocks.
- RLGT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RLGT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
RLGT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RLGT is 6.59 -- better than 94.94% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Radiant Logistics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RLGT's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.97% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Radiant Logistics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RFP, SNDR, PLAY, PRG, and TA.
- Visit RLGT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to radiantdelivers.com.
RLGT Valuation Summary
- RLGT's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 76.47% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- RLGT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 390.8 over the prior 180 months.
- Over the past 180 months, RLGT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLGT.
RLGT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -72.3%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 416.77%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 82.58%.
The table below shows RLGT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RLGT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLGT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.34% of graded US stocks.
- RLGT's asset turnover comes in at 2.79 -- ranking 4th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- HEP, PANL, and OMEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RLGT.
The table below shows RLGT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RLGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.22||52-week high||$8.74|
|Prev. close||$7.42||52-week low||$5.66|
|Day high||$7.47||Avg. volume||154,550|
|50-day MA||$6.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.74||Market Cap||356.98M|
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (RLGT) Company Bio
Radiant Logistics is a North American provider of third party logistics and multimodal transportation services. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
RLGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLGT Latest Social Stream
View Full RLGT Social Stream
Latest RLGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Radiant Logistics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLGT as an investment opportunity.
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE American: RLGT), a third-party logistics and multimodal transportation services company, today announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to five million shares of the Company's common stock through December 31, 2023. As of February 1, 2022, the Company had 49,443,305 shares outstanding.
This post contains sponsored advertising content. This content is for informational purposes only and not intended to be investing advice. Management from Radiant Logistics fielded questions from analysts and investors most concerned with the company''s low valuation on a Monday call after the market closed. The stock has been largely range-bound in recent years even as its earnings have grown fivefold. The third-party logistics provider reported adjusted earnings per share of 24 cents for the fiscal second quarter ended Dec. 31. The result was ahead of a range of consensus estimates between 12 cents and 14 cents and the year-ago result of 17 cents. The adjusted result excluded costs associated with a December ransomware event (approximately $750,000) and deal costs from its acquisition...
Radiant Logistics (AMEX: RLGT ) reported its Q2 earnings results on Monday, February 14, 2022 at 04:00 PM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Radiant Logistics beat estimated earnings by 71.43%, reporting an EPS of $0.24 versus … Full story available on Benzinga.com
This supply chain company is shining brightly in investors'' eyes after reporting impressive earnings results.
No summary available.
RLGT Price Returns