Radiant Logistics, Inc. (RLGT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLGT POWR Grades
- RLGT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RLGT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RLGT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 47.94% of US stocks).
RLGT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RLGT is 7.26 -- better than 94.82% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RLGT is currently 77.26, higher than 95.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of RADIANT LOGISTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RADIANT LOGISTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SNDR, TA, SGU, HEXO, and IBEX.
- Visit RLGT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to radiantdelivers.com.
RLGT Valuation Summary
- RLGT's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.4; this is 56.98% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- RLGT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 426.7 over the prior 196 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLGT.
RLGT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1667%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.45%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.45%.
The table below shows RLGT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RLGT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLGT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.34% of graded US stocks.
- RLGT's asset turnover comes in at 2.79 -- ranking 4th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- HEP, PANL, and OMEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RLGT.
The table below shows RLGT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RLGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.41||52-week high||$8.10|
|Prev. close||$5.34||52-week low||$5.26|
|Day high||$5.45||Avg. volume||144,146|
|50-day MA||$5.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.52||Market Cap||267.49M|
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (RLGT) Company Bio
Radiant Logistics is a North American provider of third party logistics and multimodal transportation services. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
RLGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLGT Latest Social Stream
View Full RLGT Social Stream
Latest RLGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RADIANT LOGISTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLGT as an investment opportunity.
RADIANT LOGISTICS ANNOUNCES SELECT PRELIMINARY UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR FIRST FISCAL QUARTER ENDED SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE American: RLGT), a third-party logistics company providing technology-enabled global transportation and value added logistics solutions to customers, today announced select preliminary unaudited financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2022, and that it will be filing a Form 12b-25 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, as the Company will be late in filing its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 (the "
In this article, we will discuss the top logistics companies in USA. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the global and U.S. logistics industries and proceed to the top logistics companies in USA, you can go directly to Top 5 Logistics Companies in USA. The Logistics Industry: An Analysis The global logistics […]
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE American: RLGT), a leading provider of technology-enabled global transportation and value added logistics solutions, today announced it has acquired the operations of Cascade Enterprises of Minnesota, Inc. ("Cascade"), a Minneapolis, Minnesota based, privately held company that has operated under the Company's Airgroup brand since 2007. The Company structured the transaction similar to its previous transactions, with a portion of the expected purchase price payable
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE American: RLGT), a third-party logistics and multimodal transportation services company, announced today in a Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, that it did not timely file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2022, and, following consultation with the Company's current and predecessor independent registered public accounting firms, has determined to restate its fiscal 2021 audited financial statements, each of t
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE American: RLGT), a third-party logistics and multimodal transportation services company, today announced select preliminary unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter ended June 30, 2022, and that it will be filing a Form 12b-25 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, providing the Company with a permissible 15-day extension for filing its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended June 30, 2022 (the "Form 10-K"). The Company currently expects t
RLGT Price Returns