Realogy Holdings Corp. (RLGY): Price and Financial Metrics
RLGY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.75, Realogy Holdings Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 5.62% of US stocks.
- RLGY's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.59% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Realogy Holdings Corp is reporting a growth rate of -658.97%; that's higher than just 2.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Realogy Holdings Corp are SHO, LAUR, AMS, GPRE, and ADT.
- Visit RLGY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.realogy.com.
RLGY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLGY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.58||52-week high||$18.94|
|Prev. close||$15.35||52-week low||$3.24|
|Day high||$15.94||Avg. volume||1,493,760|
|50-day MA||$15.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.51||Market Cap||1.82B|
Realogy Holdings Corp. (RLGY) Company Bio
Realogy Holdings provides real estate and relocation services worldwide. The companys Real Estate Franchise Services segment franchise its real estate brokerage franchise systems under the Century 21, Coldwell Banker, Coldwell Banker Commercial, ERA, Sothebys International Realty, and Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand names to real estate brokerage businesses. The company was established in 2012 and is based in Madison, New Jersey.
RLGY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RLGY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Realogy Holdings Corp ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RLGY, they are:
- 32% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 7.71% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Realogy Holdings Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.89. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 21.48% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Realogy Holdings Corp experienced a tax rate of about 32% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than 97.02% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RLGY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLGY Latest Social Stream
View Full RLGY Social Stream
Latest RLGY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Realogy Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLGY as an investment opportunity.
Coldwell Banker Realty in Southern California is pleased to announce that Carol Chua and Darrell Done, Global Luxury® real estate property specialists affiliated with the Pasadena sales office, listed the Knoll House a $48,000,000 estate on a private cul-de-sac steps from the prestigious Langham Huntington Hotel.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), the largest full-service residential real estate services company in the United States, and Home Partners of America, a leading residential real estate investment and management company, today announced the continued expansion of real estate cash offer program RealSure to Milwaukee region home sellers who have a qualified property and work with a participating Realogy brand-affiliated real estate agent. Part of a broader 2021 expansion strategy, Milwaukee will be one of 20 total U.S. markets offering RealSure by midyear.
Coldwell Banker Realty, a leading residential real estate brokerage company in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, announced today that it has acquired the assets of Real Services, Inc., which previously conducted business as Coldwell Banker East West Realty. Operating 7 offices in St. Louis, Lake, and Carlton counties in Minnesota and Douglas, Washburn, Bayfield, Ashland, and Sawyer counties in Wisconsin, the company has served residential real estate customers and clients throughout the region since 1977.
MADISON, N.J. , April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY ), the largest full-service residential real estate services company in the United States , will release its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Thursday, April 29, 2021 , prior to the company's webcast scheduled for 8:30 a.m. ET on the same day. During this call the company will report its first quarter 2021 financial results and provide a business update. The webcast will … Full story available on Benzinga.com
MADISON, N.J. , April 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY ), the largest full-service residential real estate services company in the United States , continues to lead the annual T3 Sixty 2021 Enterprise 20 Report as the number one real estate enterprise by sales volume, transaction sides, and agent count for the 2020 calendar year. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
RLGY Price Returns
Continue Researching RLGYWant to do more research on Realogy Holdings Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!