Realogy Holdings Corp. (RLGY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLGY POWR Grades
- RLGY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.75% of US stocks.
- RLGY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RLGY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.7% of US stocks).
RLGY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.58, Realogy Holdings Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 8.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, Realogy Holdings Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 3.74% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, RLGY has reported earnings growth of -405.5%, putting it ahead of merely 4.94% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Realogy Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ECPG, WSC, SSP, LAUR, and NXST.
- Visit RLGY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.realogy.com.
RLGY Valuation Summary
- RLGY's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 82.35% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- RLGY's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 108 months.
- Over the past 108 months, RLGY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLGY.
RLGY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -416.67%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -416.67%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.08%.
The table below shows RLGY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RLGY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLGY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.8% of graded US stocks.
- RLGY's asset turnover comes in at 1.133 -- ranking 11th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- TRNO, INTG, and JOE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RLGY.
The table below shows RLGY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RLGY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLGY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.08||52-week high||$21.03|
|Prev. close||$12.25||52-week low||$9.72|
|Day high||$12.34||Avg. volume||1,400,192|
|50-day MA||$12.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.03||Market Cap||1.43B|
Realogy Holdings Corp. (RLGY) Company Bio
Realogy Holdings provides real estate and relocation services worldwide. The companys Real Estate Franchise Services segment franchise its real estate brokerage franchise systems under the Century 21, Coldwell Banker, Coldwell Banker Commercial, ERA, Sothebys International Realty, and Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand names to real estate brokerage businesses. The company was established in 2012 and is based in Madison, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
RLGY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLGY Latest Social Stream
View Full RLGY Social Stream
Latest RLGY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Realogy Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLGY as an investment opportunity.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, today announced that Chief Executive Officer and President Ryan Schneider and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Charlotte Simonelli will participate virtually in the following conferences:
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC, a Realogy (NYSE: RLGY) company, has announced its 2021 award recipients for various Coldwell Banker® affiliated company, office, team and agent categories throughout North America.
Sotheby's International Realty Achieves Historic Year with Record $204 Billion in Global Sales Volume
Sotheby's International Realty is pleased to announce that its global network achieved a record US$204 billion in 2021 global sales volume, a 36% increase in sales growth year over year, as U.S. cities saw a resurgence of interest following the pandemic and sales activity in secondary and resort markets around the world remained strong. The brand's U.S. sales volume grew by 33.8% year over year, significantly outpacing NAR's national increase of 20.6% from the prior year,¹ underscoring the brand
Realogy Holdings Corp. (RLGY) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2022 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Alicia Swift – Senior Vice President Ryan Schneider – Chief Executive Officer and President Charlotte Simonelli – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Tommy McJoynt – KBW Ashley Kim – Barclays Anthony Paolone...
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), the largest full-service residential real estate services company in the United States, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
RLGY Price Returns