Realogy Holdings Corp. (RLGY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLGY POWR Grades
- RLGY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RLGY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RLGY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
RLGY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RLGY is currently 2.75, higher than just 8.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- RLGY's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.93% of US stocks.
- Realogy Holdings Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 38.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Realogy Holdings Corp are JELD, PATK, AGFS, PETQ, and DLA.
- Visit RLGY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.realogy.com.
RLGY Valuation Summary
- RLGY's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 82.35% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 107 months, RLGY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
- RLGY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 22.7 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLGY.
RLGY Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 124.5%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 319.23%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.22%.
The table below shows RLGY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RLGY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLGY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.35||52-week high||$19.60|
|Prev. close||$17.58||52-week low||$9.06|
|Day high||$17.84||Avg. volume||1,491,522|
|50-day MA||$17.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.51||Market Cap||2.02B|
Realogy Holdings Corp. (RLGY) Company Bio
Realogy Holdings provides real estate and relocation services worldwide. The companys Real Estate Franchise Services segment franchise its real estate brokerage franchise systems under the Century 21, Coldwell Banker, Coldwell Banker Commercial, ERA, Sothebys International Realty, and Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand names to real estate brokerage businesses. The company was established in 2012 and is based in Madison, New Jersey.
RLGY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RLGY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Realogy Holdings Corp ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Realogy Holdings Corp ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 87.21% of its sector Real Estate.
- 36% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.16% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 64% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 91.8% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RLGY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLGY Latest Social Stream
View Full RLGY Social Stream
Latest RLGY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Realogy Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLGY as an investment opportunity.
Anthem stock has kept pace with the market, and director Ryan Schneider bought a large block of shares. Schneider is CEO of real estate brokerage Realogy.
RLGY earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Realogy Holdings (RLGY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 35.71% and 21.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RLGY, SAH, CZWI, and RS made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on July 29, 2021
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), the largest full-service residential real estate services company in the United States, today reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
RLGY Price Returns