RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMBL POWR Grades
- RMBL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.03% of US stocks.
- RMBL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- RMBL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
RMBL Stock Summary
- RumbleOn Inc's stock had its IPO on October 19, 2017, making it an older stock than just 14.9% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 962.6%, RumbleOn Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.53% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RMBL comes in at -90.82% -- higher than that of only 4.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RumbleOn Inc are ONEM, EGHT, KLR, PHUN, and AEYE.
- RMBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RumbleOn Inc's official web site, go to www.rumbleon.com.
RMBL Valuation Summary
- RMBL's price/earnings ratio is -10.5; this is 126.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 47 months, RMBL's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 47 months, RMBL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 211.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBL.
RMBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMBL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.93% of graded US stocks.
- RMBL's asset turnover comes in at 4.847 -- ranking 4th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MEDP, WDAY, and AUTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMBL.
The table below shows RMBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.81||52-week high||$64.13|
|Prev. close||$35.14||52-week low||$28.50|
|Day high||$35.25||Avg. volume||93,586|
|50-day MA||$40.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.23||Market Cap||504.85M|
RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL) Company Bio
RumbleON, Inc. provides Internet based services. The Company operates an e-commerce platform that allows consumers and dealers to buy, sell, trade, and finance pre-owned recreation vehicles, as well as offers inspection, reconditioning, and distribution services. RumbleON serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBL Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBL Social Stream
Latest RMBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RumbleOn Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBL as an investment opportunity.
RMBL stock hasn't broken out of its range in a while, but RumbleOn is expanding and revving up its revenue-generating potential.
DALLAS, January 20, 2022--RumbleOn, Inc (NASDAQ: RMBL), the nation’s largest seller and first omnichannel customer experience in powersports, today announced it has established a mutually beneficial business relationship with NADA/J.D. Power enabling customers to receive instant cash offers on powersports online at NADAGuides.com.
Mark Tkach Is The COO & Director of RumbleON, Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBL) And They Just Picked Up 4.5% More Shares
RumbleON, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RMBL ) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the COO & Director...
DALLAS, January 04, 2022--RumbleOn, Inc (NASDAQ: RMBL), the nation's first technology based omnichannel powersport platform, announced that Marshall Chesrown, Chief Executive Officer, will virtually present at the upcoming ICR Conference at 3:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, January 11th, 2022.
DALLAS, January 03, 2022--RumbleOn, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBL), the nation's first technology-based Omnichannel marketplace in powersports, today announced the completion of its previously announced acquisition of a Jacksonville-based powersports retail location. This new retail location has a history of steady revenue growth and consistent profitability. As part of the acquisition, RumbleOn acquired several manufacturer product lines including Yamaha Powersports, Yamaha Marine and Boats, Yamaha PWC, S
RMBL Price Returns