RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMBL POWR Grades
- RMBL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 65.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMBL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- RMBL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
RMBL Stock Summary
- RUMBLEON INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.82% of US listed stocks.
- RMBL's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.31% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RUMBLEON INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,770.16%; that's higher than 99.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RUMBLEON INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RXT, GSM, CBRL, WHR, and MTEX.
- RMBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RUMBLEON INC's official web site, go to www.rumbleon.com.
RMBL Valuation Summary
- RMBL's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 95.83% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- RMBL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 229.2 over the prior 66 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBL.
RMBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMBL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.93% of graded US stocks.
- RMBL's asset turnover comes in at 4.847 -- ranking 4th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MEDP, WDAY, and AUTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMBL.
The table below shows RMBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMBL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RMBL, see our RMBL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$63.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
RMBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.33||52-week high||$38.73|
|Prev. close||$7.23||52-week low||$5.89|
|Day high||$7.77||Avg. volume||177,678|
|50-day MA||$8.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.76||Market Cap||118.70M|
RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL) Company Bio
RumbleON, Inc. provides Internet based services. The Company operates an e-commerce platform that allows consumers and dealers to buy, sell, trade, and finance pre-owned recreation vehicles, as well as offers inspection, reconditioning, and distribution services. RumbleON serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBL Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBL Social Stream
Latest RMBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RUMBLEON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBL as an investment opportunity.
Q4 2022 RumbleOn Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 RumbleOn Inc Earnings Call
RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -655.56% and 6.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RumbleOn Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
IRVING, Texas, March 16, 2023--RumbleOn, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBL) (the "Company" or "RumbleOn"), the nation's first technology-based powersports platform, today announced operational and financial results for the three months and full year ended December 31, 2022. RumbleOn management is hosting an investor call to discuss the Company’s results today, March 16, 2023, at 7:30 am CT (8:30 am ET).
RumbleOn Acknowledges Press Release from Shareholders and Former Directors
DALLAS, March 15, 2023--RumbleOn, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBL) today acknowledged the press release filed by two former directors and current shareholders, William Coulter and Mark Tkach, regarding their announced intention to nominate five individuals for three seats that they propose should be available on RumbleOn’s Board of Directors at RumbleOn’s 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders. These shareholders also announced their intention to make certain other governance related proposals at the annual mee
RumbleOn's Two Largest Stockholders Will be Nominating Five Highly Qualified Candidates for Election to Company's Board of Directors
William Coulter and Mark Tkach, who together own approximately 32.5% of the outstanding Class B shares of common stock of RumbleOn, Inc. ("RumbleOn" or the "Company")(NASDAQ: RMBL), today issued an open letter to the Company's stockholders. Mr. Coulter and Mr. Tkach announced that they have nominated five highly qualified candidates for three Board seats that will be up for election to the Board of Directors of the Company (the "Board") at its 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
RMBL Price Returns
Continue Researching RMBLWant to see what other sources are saying about RumbleON Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
RumbleON Inc (RMBL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
RumbleON Inc (RMBL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
RumbleON Inc (RMBL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...