RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMBL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RMBL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMBL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RMBL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
RMBL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RMBL is 203.2 -- better than 99.93% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of RumbleON Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.92 for RumbleON Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RumbleON Inc are CAH, CSPR, BGI, PAE, and PBPB.
- Visit RMBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rumbleon.com.
RMBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.72||52-week high||$64.13|
|Prev. close||$36.43||52-week low||$8.25|
|Day high||$38.07||Avg. volume||75,296|
|50-day MA||$38.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.88||Market Cap||121.20M|
RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL) Company Bio
RumbleON, Inc. provides Internet based services. The Company operates an e-commerce platform that allows consumers and dealers to buy, sell, trade, and finance pre-owned recreation vehicles, as well as offers inspection, reconditioning, and distribution services. RumbleON serves customers in the United States.
RMBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBL Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBL Social Stream
Latest RMBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RumbleON Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBL as an investment opportunity.
RumbleOn, Inc. Mourns the Passing of Steven Berrard, Chief Financial Officer and Director of the Company
RumbleOn, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBL) announces the unexpected passing of Steven Berrard, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer and a member of the Board of Directors, on Monday evening.
RumbleOn, Inc (NASDAQ: RMBL), the e-commerce company using innovative technology to simplify how dealers and consumers buy, sell, trade or finance pre-owned vehicles, today announced it will be an official sponsor of the world-famous Sturgis Motorcycle Rally for another three years. RumbleOn will have a physical presence at the rally where powersport enthusiasts can buy, sell or trade their powersport vehicles onsite, and interact with the brand at the prominent corner of 6th and Lazelle St.
RumbleOn Reports Sequential Revenue Growth of 48% and Gross Profit Growth of 46% for the First Quarter 2021
RumbleOn, Inc (NASDAQ: RMBL), an e-commerce company using innovative technology to aggregate and distribute pre-owned vehicles 100% online, today announced financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021. Management is hosting an investor call to discuss results today, May 17, 2021 at 8:30am ET.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 17, 2021 / RumbleOn, Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBL) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 17, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds RMBL, STAY, and LDKB Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
RMBL Price Returns