RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMBL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RMBL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.18% of US stocks.
- RMBL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- RMBL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.38% of US stocks).
RMBL Stock Summary
- RumbleOn Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.78% of US listed stocks.
- RMBL's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.94% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RMBL's revenue has grown -20.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 12.59% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RumbleOn Inc are ATRO, IPDN, TEX, UFI, and SMG.
- RMBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RumbleOn Inc's official web site, go to www.rumbleon.com.
RMBL Valuation Summary
- RMBL's price/earnings ratio is -10.5; this is 126.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 47 months, RMBL's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 47 months, RMBL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 211.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBL.
RMBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMBL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.55% of graded US stocks.
- RMBL's asset turnover comes in at 4.847 -- ranking 3rd of 556 Business Services stocks.
- INS, WDAY, and MEDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMBL.
The table below shows RMBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.90||52-week high||$64.13|
|Prev. close||$34.61||52-week low||$25.38|
|Day high||$36.32||Avg. volume||70,047|
|50-day MA||$35.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.65||Market Cap||537.89M|
RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL) Company Bio
RumbleON, Inc. provides Internet based services. The Company operates an e-commerce platform that allows consumers and dealers to buy, sell, trade, and finance pre-owned recreation vehicles, as well as offers inspection, reconditioning, and distribution services. RumbleON serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBL Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBL Social Stream
Latest RMBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RumbleOn Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBL as an investment opportunity.
America’s largest retailer of powersports vehicles, RumbleOn, Inc. (RMBL), announced an asset purchase agreement to buy a Jacksonville-based powersports dealer to expand its footprint in Florida. RumbleOn provides the first omnichannel customer experience in powersports. The dealer to be acquired is said to have consistent revenue growth and a history of being profitable. The acquisition will not only expand RMBL’s presence in Jacksonville but will also boost its omnichannel strategy. The deal is expected to close early in the fourth quarter of 2021, subject to certain closing conditions. RumbleOn seeks to combine the highly fragmented powersports players into a single, large, efficiently run entity focused on improving customer experience.
DALLAS, September 20, 2021--RumbleOn, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBL), the nation’s largest retailer of powersports vehicles and first omnichannel customer experience in powersports, today announced it has entered into an asset purchase agreement to acquire a Jacksonville-based powersports dealer with steady revenue growth and history of consistent profitability. The anticipated acquisition will support RumbleOn’s continued growth by expanding the Company’s footprint and strengthening its omnichannel strate
Hedge Fund and Insider Trading News: Steve Cohen, George Soros, TCI Fund Management, RumbleON Inc (RMBL), SBA Communications Corporation (SBAC), and More
No summary available.
RumbleOn Announces the Closing of its Business Combination with RideNow, Creating the First Omnichannel Customer Experience in Powersports
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RumbleOn, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBL), the nations largest retailer of powersports vehicles and first omnichannel customer experience in powersports, today announced the closing of its previously announced business combination with RideNow, acquiring 100% of the RideNow dealership portfolio, bringing an unparalleled solution to powersports enthusiasts. The Company will host a conference call tomorrow, September 1, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. ET, to discuss the combined business. The Com
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RumbleOn, Inc (NASDAQ: RMBL), the e-commerce company using innovative technology to simplify how dealers and consumers buy, sell, trade or finance pre-owned vehicles, today announced it expects the pending business combination with RideNow to close on Tuesday, August 31, 2021, acquiring 100% of the RideNow dealership portfolio. RumbleOn announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering this morning and has secured all funds necessary to close. We are only days
RMBL Price Returns