RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL): Price and Financial Metrics
RMBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.71||52-week high||$13.52|
|Prev. close||$5.61||52-week low||$5.10|
|Day high||$5.84||Avg. volume||214,485|
|50-day MA||$6.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.95||Market Cap||96.26M|
RMBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBL POWR Grades
- RMBL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.75% of US stocks.
- RMBL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RMBL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.96% of US stocks).
RMBL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.06, RUMBLEON INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.26% of US stocks.
- RMBL's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.72% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RMBL has reported earnings growth of -495.62%, putting it ahead of just 2.61% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RUMBLEON INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WHR, PLBY, BFI, CBRL, and SPNT.
- Visit RMBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rumbleon.com.
RMBL Valuation Summary
- RMBL's price/earnings ratio is -0.3; this is 101.86% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 74 months, RMBL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 226.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBL.
RMBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMBL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.93% of graded US stocks.
- RMBL's asset turnover comes in at 4.847 -- ranking 4th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MEDP, WDAY, and AUTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMBL.
The table below shows RMBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL) Company Bio
RumbleON, Inc. provides Internet based services. The Company operates an e-commerce platform that allows consumers and dealers to buy, sell, trade, and finance pre-owned recreation vehicles, as well as offers inspection, reconditioning, and distribution services. RumbleON serves customers in the United States.
RMBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBL Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBL Social Stream
Latest RMBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RUMBLEON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBL as an investment opportunity.
IRVING, Texas, November 22, 2023--RumbleOn, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBL) (the "Company" or "RumbleOn"), the largest powersports retailer in North America, today announced that its Board of Directors is extending the Rights Offering subscription period an additional week until December 5, 2023, in order to better ensure that holders of its Class A common stock and Class B common stock (together, the "Eligible Stockholders") have sufficient time to subscribe for shares of Class B Common Stock of RumbleOn.
IRVING, Texas, November 09, 2023--RumbleOn, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBL) (the "Company" or "RumbleOn") announced today that it has set a subscription price of $5.50 per share (the "Subscription Price") of the Company’s Class B common stock to be paid upon exercise of the Subscription Rights (as defined below) to be distributed to the holders of its Class A common stock and Class B common stock (together, the "Eligible Stockholders") pursuant to its previously announced $100.0 million rights offering (the
RumbleON, Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBL) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 RumbleON, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.99 EPS, expectations were $-0.32. Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the RumbleON Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time all participants are in a listen-only mode. The question-and-answer session will follow the formal […]
Company's Total Revenue Down 11.7% Sequentially, Gross Profit Margin Decreases by 60 bps
IRVING, Texas, November 07, 2023--RumbleOn, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBL) (the "Company" or "RumbleOn"), the largest powersports retailer in North America, today announced operational and financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2023. RumbleOn management is hosting an earnings call to discuss the Company’s results today, November 7, 2023, at 7:00 am CT (8:00 am ET).
RMBL Price Returns