RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMBL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RMBL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMBL is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RMBL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
RMBL Stock Summary
- RMBL's went public 4.45 years ago, making it older than merely 16.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 962.6%, RumbleOn Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.44% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RMBL comes in at -86.28% -- higher than that of only 4.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RumbleOn Inc are ONEM, TGA, MYTE, LEU, and EQC.
- Visit RMBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rumbleon.com.
RMBL Valuation Summary
- RMBL's price/earnings ratio is -10.5; this is 126.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 47 months, RMBL's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 47 months, RMBL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 211.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBL.
RMBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMBL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.93% of graded US stocks.
- RMBL's asset turnover comes in at 4.847 -- ranking 4th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MEDP, WDAY, and AUTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMBL.
The table below shows RMBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.42||52-week high||$48.45|
|Prev. close||$15.36||52-week low||$12.80|
|Day high||$15.45||Avg. volume||216,504|
|50-day MA||$17.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.50||Market Cap||230.45M|
RumbleON, Inc. (RMBL) Company Bio
RumbleON, Inc. provides Internet based services. The Company operates an e-commerce platform that allows consumers and dealers to buy, sell, trade, and finance pre-owned recreation vehicles, as well as offers inspection, reconditioning, and distribution services. RumbleON serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBL Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBL Social Stream
Latest RMBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RumbleOn Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBL as an investment opportunity.
Should bottom-fishers buy RMBL stock after a 30% one-day drop?
IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RumbleOn Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
IRVING, Texas, February 22, 2022--RumbleOn Completes Acquisition of Freedom Powersports
As an investor, mistakes are inevitable. But you have a problem if you face massive losses more than once in a while...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of RumbleON, Inc. - RMBL
NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of RumbleON, Inc. (“RumbleON” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: RMBL). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980.
RMBL Price Returns