Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (RMCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMCF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RMCF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.79% of US stocks.
- RMCF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 28 weeks.
- RMCF ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
RMCF Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $47,116,262, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc has a greater market value than just 7.83% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc is higher than 99.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, RMCF has reported earnings growth of -219.41%, putting it ahead of just 9.46% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc are SPRT, NGS, OSPN, OFIX, and SHSP.
- RMCF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc's official web site, go to www.rmcf.com.
RMCF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, RMCF's EV/EBIT ratio is 221.62% lower, now standing at -22.5.
- Over the past 243 months, RMCF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $29.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMCF.
RMCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.59||52-week high||$7.80|
|Prev. close||$7.70||52-week low||$2.55|
|Day high||$7.65||Avg. volume||75,088|
|50-day MA||$6.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.75||Market Cap||46.44M|
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (RMCF) Company Bio
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a confectionery franchisor, manufacturer, and retail operator. It operates through five segments, Franchising, Manufacturing, Retail Stores, U-Swirl Operations, and Other. The company produces approximately 350 chocolate candies and other confectionery products, including clusters, caramels, creams, mints, and truffles; and offers 15 varieties of caramel apples and other products that are prepared in individual stores, as well as provides ice cream, coffee, and other sundries. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Durango, Colorado.
RMCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMCF Latest Social Stream
View Full RMCF Social Stream
Latest RMCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMCF as an investment opportunity.
DURANGO, Colo. (AP) _ Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc. (RMCF) on Tuesday reported fiscal fourth-quarter net income of $2.2 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier. On a per-share basis, the Durango, Colorado-based company said it had net income of 35 cents. The confectionery producer and retailer posted revenue of 
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Operating Results
DURANGO, CO / ACCESSWIRE / June 1, 2021 / Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (NASDAQ:RMCF) (the "Company," "we" or "our") today reported its operating results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended February 28, 2021 (the "fourth quarter of
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. is honoring 40 years of 'Celebrating Sweetness and Sharing Joy' through gourmet chocolate and confections this month. Nestled on the western slope of the Rockies in Durango, CO, the company was founded in 1981 by Frank Crail and has been delivering a tradition of handcrafting chocolates for four decades.
Merion Road Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2020 Investor Letter for its ‘MRCM Long Short Small Cap’ and ‘MRCM Long Only Large Cap’– a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 11.5% was recorded by its Long Short Small Cap fund for the Q4 of 2020, outperforming its […]
While there's no specific catalyst for the price action in RMCF stock, Valentine's Day is fast approaching.
RMCF Price Returns
Continue Researching RMCFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc (RMCF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc (RMCF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc (RMCF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch