Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (RMCF): Price and Financial Metrics
RMCF Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc is higher than it is for about merely 11.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.38%, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.18% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RMCF is more volatile than only 10.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc are NOAH, ENSG, MCRI, TWNK, and NXST.
- Visit RMCF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rmcf.com.
RMCF Stock Price Chart More Charts
RMCF Price/Volume Stats
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (RMCF) Company Bio
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a confectionery franchisor, manufacturer, and retail operator. It operates through five segments, Franchising, Manufacturing, Retail Stores, U-Swirl Operations, and Other. The company produces approximately 350 chocolate candies and other confectionery products, including clusters, caramels, creams, mints, and truffles; and offers 15 varieties of caramel apples and other products that are prepared in individual stores, as well as provides ice cream, coffee, and other sundries. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Durango, Colorado.