ReNew Energy Global plc (RNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RNW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNW is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- RNW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 33.32% of US stocks).
RNW Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.45, RENEW ENERGY GLOBAL PLC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.03% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RNW is currently 0.04, higher than merely 1.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RNW comes in at 576.84% -- higher than that of 99.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RENEW ENERGY GLOBAL PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be GSL, CQP, NM, FE, and FLNG.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RNW's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001848763.
RNW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RNW, see our RNW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
RNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.43||52-week high||$8.56|
|Prev. close||$4.81||52-week low||$4.03|
|Day high||$4.98||Avg. volume||1,059,087|
|50-day MA||$5.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.11||Market Cap||1.78B|
ReNew Energy Global plc (RNW) Company Bio
ReNew Energy Global plc generates power through non-conventional and renewable energy sources in India. It operates through Wind Power and Solar Power segments. The company develops, builds, owns, and operates utility scale wind and solar energy, as well as distributed solar energy projects that generate energy for commercial and industrial customers. As of March 31, 2021, the company had a total capacity of 9.86 GW of renewable energy. ReNew Energy Global plc was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Gurugram, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNW Latest Social Stream
View Full RNW Social Stream
Latest RNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RENEW ENERGY GLOBAL PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNW as an investment opportunity.
ReNew Announces Results for the Third Quarter (Q3 FY23) and Nine Months of Fiscal 2023, both ended December 31, 2022
ReNew Energy Global Plc ("ReNew" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: RNW) (NASDAQ: RNWWW), a leading decarbonisation solutions company, today announced its consolidated results for Q3 FY23 and nine months ended December 31, 2022.
ReNew recognized as one of the best companies globally for ESG performance by Refinitiv
ReNew Energy Global PLC, India's leading renewable energy Independent Power Producers (IPPs), has been recognized by leading financial market data provider Refinitiv for outstanding Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance.
ReNew unveils new brand identity as it reinforces leadership in providing decarbonisation solutions
ReNew Power, a pioneer in the renewable energy space, has made a strategic decision to rebrand itself as ReNew. The new brand identity reflects the company's transition from being a pure-play renewable Independent Power Producer to an end-to-end provider of solutions across the decarbonisation spectrum.
ReNew Announces Date and Conference Call Details for Q3 FY 23 Earnings Report
ReNew Energy Global plc ("ReNew") (NASDAQ: RNW) (NASDAQ: RNWWW), India's leading renewable energy company, today announced it will issue its third quarter (October-December 2022) fiscal year 2023 earnings report after the close of the Nasdaq on February 16, 2023.
Renewable Companies Strive for 24-Hour Power
By mixing and matching wind, solar and energy storage, power developers are attempting to balance out the fickleness of renewable-energy supply.
RNW Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...