ReNew Energy Global plc (RNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RNW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.8% of US stocks.
- RNW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RNW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.8% of US stocks).
RNW Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RNW is currently 0.05, higher than merely 1.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of RENEW ENERGY GLOBAL PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RNW comes in at -5,162.1% -- higher than that of merely 0.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ILPT, TOPS, GSL, MAC, and ETRN.
- To check out RENEW ENERGY GLOBAL PLC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001848763.
RNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.21||52-week high||$8.97|
|Prev. close||$6.26||52-week low||$5.02|
|Day high||$6.37||Avg. volume||948,382|
|50-day MA||$6.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.95||Market Cap||2.49B|
ReNew Energy Global plc (RNW) Company Bio
ReNew Energy Global plc generates power through non-conventional and renewable energy sources in India. It operates through Wind Power and Solar Power segments. The company develops, builds, owns, and operates utility scale wind and solar energy, as well as distributed solar energy projects that generate energy for commercial and industrial customers. As of March 31, 2021, the company had a total capacity of 9.86 GW of renewable energy. ReNew Energy Global plc was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Gurugram, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNW Latest Social Stream
View Full RNW Social Stream
Latest RNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RENEW ENERGY GLOBAL PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNW as an investment opportunity.
ReNew Energy Global Plc ("ReNew" or "the Company") (Nasdaq: RNW) (Nasdaq: RNWWW), India's leading renewable energy company in terms of total commissioned capacity, today announced its consolidated results for Q2 FY23 ended September 30, 2022.
ReNew Energy Global plc ("ReNew" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: RNW) (NASDAQ: RNWWW), India's leading renewable energy company, today announced it will issue its second quarter (July-September 2022) fiscal year 2023 earnings report after the close of the Nasdaq on November 15, 2022.
ReNew Power Announces Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 (Q1 FY23), ended June 30, 2022
ReNew Energy Global Plc ("ReNew" or "the Company") (Nasdaq: RNW, RNWWW), India's leading renewable energy company in terms of total commissioned capacity, today announced its consolidated results for Q1 FY23 ended June 30, 2022.
ReNew ties-up US$ 1-billion ECB consortium loan for largest single-project funding in Indian RE sector
ReNew Energy Global plc ("ReNew" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: RNW) (NASDAQ: RNWWW), India's leading clean energy company, today announced that it has tied up with 12 international lenders, led by Rabobank, for the largest External Commercial Borrowings (ECB) project finance loan in the country's renewable sector, for any single project.
ReNew Energy Global plc ("ReNew" or "the Company") (Nasdaq: RNW) (Nasdaq: RNWWW), India's leading renewable energy company, today announced it will issue its first quarter fiscal year 2023 earnings report after the close of the market on August 18, 2022.
RNW Price Returns