Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (ROCK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROCK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ROCK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.78% of US stocks.
- ROCK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ROCK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
ROCK Stock Summary
- GIBRALTAR INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1993, making it an older stock than 79.06% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of GIBRALTAR INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 92.74%, GIBRALTAR INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.28% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GIBRALTAR INDUSTRIES INC are FHI, AIR, THR, RAVE, and MMI.
- ROCK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GIBRALTAR INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.gibraltar1.com.
ROCK Valuation Summary
- ROCK's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 36.84% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 242 months, ROCK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROCK.
ROCK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.1%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 110.26%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -49.48%.
The table below shows ROCK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROCK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROCK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.1% of graded US stocks.
- ROCK's asset turnover comes in at 0.98 -- ranking 21st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- HAYN, WOR, and AQMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROCK.
The table below shows ROCK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.18||52-week high||$74.11|
|Prev. close||$50.55||52-week low||$36.58|
|Day high||$50.57||Avg. volume||214,010|
|50-day MA||$46.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.12||Market Cap||1.52B|
Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (ROCK) Company Bio
Gibraltar Industries manufactures and distributes building products. The company operates in two segments, Residential Products, and Industrial and Infrastructure Products. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Buffalo, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROCK Latest Social Stream
View Full ROCK Social Stream
Latest ROCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GIBRALTAR INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROCK as an investment opportunity.
Gibraltar Industries, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ROCK) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
Gibraltar Industries' (NASDAQ:ROCK) stock is up by a considerable 14% over the past three months. Given that stock...
Gibraltar Industries ( NASDAQ:ROCK ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$391.3m (up 5.9% from...
Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.74% and 0.13%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BUFFALO, N.Y., November 03, 2022--Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ROCK), a leading manufacturer and provider of products and services for the renewable energy, residential, agtech and infrastructure markets, today reported its financial results for the three-month period ended September 30, 2022.
BUFFALO, N.Y., October 20, 2022--Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ROCK), a leading manufacturer and provider of products and services for the renewable energy, residential, agtech and infrastructure markets, announced today that it expects to release its third quarter 2022 financial results at approximately 7:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, November 3, 2022. It also expects to discuss the results on a conference call that will be webcast live that same day starting at 9:00 a.m. ET. Hosting the call w
ROCK Price Returns
Continue Researching ROCKWant to see what other sources are saying about Gibraltar Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch