Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (ROCK): Price and Financial Metrics
ROCK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gibraltar Industries Inc is higher than it is for about just 17.79% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -89.82%, Gibraltar Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.83% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ROCK comes in at 14.95% -- higher than that of 85.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gibraltar Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRVL, AMSF, VEC, IDCC, and NVFY.
- Visit ROCK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gibraltar1.com.
ROCK Stock Price Chart More Charts
ROCK Price/Volume Stats
Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (ROCK) Company Bio
Gibraltar Industries manufactures and distributes building products. The company operates in two segments, Residential Products, and Industrial and Infrastructure Products. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Buffalo, New York.