Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (ROCK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROCK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ROCK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.39% of US stocks.
- ROCK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ROCK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 58.67% of US stocks).
ROCK Stock Summary
- ROCK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 134.22 -- higher than 80.83% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of GIBRALTAR INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 206.51%, GIBRALTAR INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.47% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROCK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LRN, GDOT, HWKN, CSWI, and MGPI.
- Visit ROCK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gibraltar1.com.
ROCK Valuation Summary
- ROCK's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 16.67% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- ROCK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROCK.
ROCK Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 20%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 162.06%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 162.06%.
The table below shows ROCK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROCK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROCK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.1% of graded US stocks.
- ROCK's asset turnover comes in at 0.98 -- ranking 21st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- HAYN, WOR, and AQMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROCK.
The table below shows ROCK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROCK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ROCK, see our ROCK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$98.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
ROCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.50||52-week high||$57.53|
|Prev. close||$47.57||52-week low||$36.58|
|Day high||$48.65||Avg. volume||157,816|
|50-day MA||$51.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.81||Market Cap||1.49B|
Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (ROCK) Company Bio
Gibraltar Industries manufactures and distributes building products. The company operates in two segments, Residential Products, and Industrial and Infrastructure Products. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Buffalo, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROCK Latest Social Stream
View Full ROCK Social Stream
Latest ROCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GIBRALTAR INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROCK as an investment opportunity.
Why Should You Hold Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) Stock Now
The Three-Pillar strategy and strong renewable business prospects boost Gibraltar Industries' (ROCK) results in the quarters ahead amid challenges.
Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) Down 12.2% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Gibraltar to Present at Sidoti Small-Cap Conference
BUFFALO, N.Y., March 22, 2023--Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ROCK), a leading manufacturer and provider of products and services for the renewable energy, residential, agtech and infrastructure markets, today announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Bill Bosway and Chief Financial Officer Tim Murphy are scheduled to present at the Sidoti Small-Cap Conference on Thursday, March 23, at 1:00 p.m. ET, and hold meetings with investors that day.
Gibraltar Industries' (NASDAQ:ROCK) Returns Have Hit A Wall
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Typically, we'll want to...
Why Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) is a Top Growth Stock for the Long-Term
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
ROCK Price Returns
Continue Researching ROCKWant to see what other sources are saying about Gibraltar Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...