Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (ROCK): Price and Financial Metrics
ROCK Stock Summary
- ROCK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,323.92 -- higher than 97.12% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Gibraltar Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 425.53%, Gibraltar Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.42% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gibraltar Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MANT, LGIH, LOPE, HCSG, and HIHO.
- Visit ROCK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gibraltar1.com.
ROCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.18||52-week high||$103.02|
|Prev. close||$83.56||52-week low||$30.60|
|Day high||$84.92||Avg. volume||246,300|
|50-day MA||$89.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.63||Market Cap||2.61B|
Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (ROCK) Company Bio
Gibraltar Industries manufactures and distributes building products. The company operates in two segments, Residential Products, and Industrial and Infrastructure Products. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Buffalo, New York.
ROCK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Gibraltar Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Gibraltar Industries Inc ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 69.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Gibraltar Industries Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 127.65 -- which is good for besting 95.41% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 15.09% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ROCK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.92% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ROCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROCK Latest Social Stream
View Full ROCK Social Stream
Latest ROCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gibraltar Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROCK as an investment opportunity.
Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ROCK), a leading manufacturer and provider of products and services for the renewable energy, conservation, residential and infrastructure markets, announced today the appointment of Betsy Jensen as Chief Human Resources Officer, who succeeds Cherri Syvrud, who served as Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Organizational Development since April 2016. Betsy joins Gibraltar from Danaher Corporation and will report to Chief Executive Officer Bill Bosway.
Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (ROCK) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Carolyn Capaccio - LHA Investor Relations William Bosway - President and Chief Executive Officer Timothy Murphy - Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Daniel Moore - CJS Securities, Inc....
BUFFALO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ROCK), a leading manufacturer and provider of products and services for the renewable energy, conservation, residential, and infrastructure markets, today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Gwen G. Mizell, head of Sustainability and Electrification at Ameren, and Manish H. Shah, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Community Health Systems, as new independent members of the Board, effective Fe
BUFFALO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ROCK), a leading manufacturer and provider of products and services for the renewable energy, conservation, residential and infrastructure markets, today reported its financial results for the three-month period ended December 31, 2020. Results of TerraSmart, acquired at the end of the day on December 31, 2020, had no impact on operations in 2020 in reported results. “Overall, we delivered record performance in 2020 while remai
Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ROCK), a leading manufacturer and provider of products and services for the renewable energy, conservation, residential, and infrastructure markets, today announced the completion of the sale of its Industrial business to Pacific Avenue Capital Partners, a private investment firm focused on corporate divestitures and other special situations.
ROCK Price Returns
Continue Researching ROCKWant to see what other sources are saying about Gibraltar Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!