Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (ROCK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROCK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ROCK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.33% of US stocks.
- ROCK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ROCK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.71% of US stocks).
ROCK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Gibraltar Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ROCK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 22.34% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 91.39%, Gibraltar Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.16% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gibraltar Industries Inc are WDFC, HCSG, LAKE, HWKN, and JVA.
- ROCK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gibraltar Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.gibraltar1.com.
ROCK Valuation Summary
- ROCK's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 8.7% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- ROCK's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 227 months.
- ROCK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.8 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROCK.
ROCK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 197.69%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 29.52%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.41%.
The table below shows ROCK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROCK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROCK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.86% of graded US stocks.
- ROCK's asset turnover comes in at 0.974 -- ranking 21st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- HAYN, MATW, and CMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROCK.
The table below shows ROCK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.50||52-week high||$103.02|
|Prev. close||$67.96||52-week low||$56.97|
|Day high||$69.02||Avg. volume||169,121|
|50-day MA||$71.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.33||Market Cap||2.17B|
Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (ROCK) Company Bio
Gibraltar Industries manufactures and distributes building products. The company operates in two segments, Residential Products, and Industrial and Infrastructure Products. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Buffalo, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROCK Latest Social Stream
View Full ROCK Social Stream
Latest ROCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gibraltar Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROCK as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
BUFFALO, N.Y., September 21, 2021--Gibraltar to Present at Sidoti Fall Virtual Investor Conference
Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Gibraltar Industries...
Gibraltar Industries' (ROCK) results reflect growth across all segments and implementation of its three-pillar value creation strategy. However, rise in price of key input commodities hurts margins.
ROCK Price Returns
Continue Researching ROCKWant to see what other sources are saying about Gibraltar Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch