Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (ROCK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROCK POWR Grades
- ROCK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.68% of US stocks.
- ROCK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ROCK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
ROCK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 145.11, Gibraltar Industries Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.47% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Gibraltar Industries Inc is higher than 92.5% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.97%, Gibraltar Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.54% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gibraltar Industries Inc are WTS, GRC, JRSH, FHI, and AIR.
- ROCK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gibraltar Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.gibraltar1.com.
ROCK Valuation Summary
- ROCK's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 8.7% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- ROCK's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 227 months.
- ROCK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.8 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROCK.
ROCK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 152.96%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 189.8%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4.04%.
The table below shows ROCK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROCK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROCK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.1% of graded US stocks.
- ROCK's asset turnover comes in at 0.98 -- ranking 21st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- HAYN, WOR, and AQMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROCK.
The table below shows ROCK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.60||52-week high||$81.58|
|Prev. close||$39.98||52-week low||$36.86|
|Day high||$40.03||Avg. volume||239,205|
|50-day MA||$41.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.71||Market Cap||1.30B|
Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (ROCK) Company Bio
Gibraltar Industries manufactures and distributes building products. The company operates in two segments, Residential Products, and Industrial and Infrastructure Products. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Buffalo, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROCK Latest Social Stream
View Full ROCK Social Stream
Latest ROCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gibraltar Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROCK as an investment opportunity.
Gibraltar's (ROCK) fourth-quarter earnings witness supply-chain disruptions and severe inflation.
No summary available.
No summary available.
BUFFALO, N.Y., February 23, 2022--Gibraltar Announces Fourth Quarter and 2021 Financial Results
Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
ROCK Price Returns
Continue Researching ROCKWant to see what other sources are saying about Gibraltar Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gibraltar Industries Inc (ROCK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch