Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (RS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RS POWR Grades
- RS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
RS Stock Summary
- RELIANCE STEEL & ALUMINUM CO's market capitalization of $12,200,664,916 is ahead of 85.95% of US-listed equities.
- RS's current price/earnings ratio is 6.38, which is higher than merely 16.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of RELIANCE STEEL & ALUMINUM CO's share price is greater than that of just 5.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPRI, BEN, UNVR, AMN, and SWK.
- Visit RS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rsac.com.
RS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, RS's EV/EBIT ratio is 47.87% lower, now standing at 4.9.
- RS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RS.
RS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 119.4%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.95%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.92%.
The table below shows RS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.12% of graded US stocks.
- RS's asset turnover comes in at 1.248 -- ranking 65th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SRLP, GLP, and GEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RS.
The table below shows RS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$213.20||52-week high||$216.76|
|Prev. close||$211.77||52-week low||$145.79|
|Day high||$216.76||Avg. volume||416,715|
|50-day MA||$193.93||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$187.98||Market Cap||12.51B|
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (RS) Company Bio
Reliance Steel provides metals processing services and distributes a line of numerous metal products, including alloy, aluminum, brass, copper, carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium, and specialty steel products. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RS Latest Social Stream
View Full RS Social Stream
Latest RS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RELIANCE STEEL & ALUMINUM CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RS as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Hudson Technologies (HDSN) and Reliance Steel (RS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Reliance Steel (RS) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Forecast-topping earnings performance in the third quarter of 2022 and upbeat prospects have contributed to the gain in Reliance Steel's (RS) shares.
Dow Jones Rallies On This; Donald Trump SPAC Jumps On Vote; This Warren Buffett Stock Is In Buy Zone
The Dow Jones rallied amid interest rates hopes. The Donald Trump SPAC jumped on a shareholder vote. A Warren Buffett stock is in a buy zone.
RS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RSWant to do more research on Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (RS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (RS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (RS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch