Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (DE) (RS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RS POWR Grades
- RS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.93% of US stocks.
- RS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- RS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
RS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,985,780,274, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co has a greater market value than 82.74% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1.21, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co has a higher such ratio than 25.41% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co comes in at -14.28%, a number that bests only 24.21% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co are SEIC, MTZ, MTRN, IEX, and WTS.
- Visit RS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rsac.com.
RS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$170.56||52-week high||$181.21|
|Prev. close||$172.44||52-week low||$83.79|
|Day high||$173.70||Avg. volume||394,428|
|50-day MA||$156.64||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$126.06||Market Cap||10.87B|
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (DE) (RS) Company Bio
Reliance Steel provides metals processing services and distributes a line of numerous metal products, including alloy, aluminum, brass, copper, carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium, and specialty steel products. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
RS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 16.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co ended up being:
- As a business, RS is generating more cash flow than 81% of positive cash flow stocks in the Basic Materials.
- Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 23.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- RS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 23.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RS Latest Social Stream
View Full RS Social Stream
Latest RS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RS as an investment opportunity.
Reliance Steel (RS) benefits from improved demand in many of its end markets and strong metals pricing in Q1.
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
Do Its Financials Have Any Role To Play In Driving Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.'s (NYSE:RS) Stock Up Recently?
Most readers would already be aware that Reliance Steel & Aluminum's (NYSE:RS) stock increased significantly by 24...
Good morning, and thanks to all of you for joining our conference call to discuss Reliance's first quarter 2021 financial results. Bill Sales, Executive Vice President, Operations, will also be available during the question-and-answer portion of this call.
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (RS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Kim Orlando - ADDO Investor Relations Jim Hoffman - CEO Karla Lewis - President Arthur Ajemyan - Vice President and CFO Bill Sales - Executive Vice President, Operations Conference Call Participants...
RS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RSWant to do more research on Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (RS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (RS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (RS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch