Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (RS): Price and Financial Metrics
RS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$262.03||52-week high||$295.98|
|Prev. close||$262.59||52-week low||$168.24|
|Day high||$265.81||Avg. volume||403,552|
|50-day MA||$278.65||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$248.90||Market Cap||15.34B|
RS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.08% of US stocks).
RS Stock Summary
- RS has a market capitalization of $15,438,566,760 -- more than approximately 88.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.9%, RELIANCE STEEL & ALUMINUM CO's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.97% of about US stocks.
- RELIANCE STEEL & ALUMINUM CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 79.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RELIANCE STEEL & ALUMINUM CO are SEIC, BEN, RJF, CPRI, and BURL.
- RS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RELIANCE STEEL & ALUMINUM CO's official web site, go to www.rsac.com.
RS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, RS's price/sales ratio is 44.44% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 243 months, RS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RS.
RS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.92%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.39%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 119.4%.
The table below shows RS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.12% of graded US stocks.
- RS's asset turnover comes in at 1.248 -- ranking 65th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SRLP, GLP, and GEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RS.
The table below shows RS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (RS) Company Bio
Reliance Steel provides metals processing services and distributes a line of numerous metal products, including alloy, aluminum, brass, copper, carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium, and specialty steel products. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
RS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RS Latest Social Stream
View Full RS Social Stream
Latest RS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RELIANCE STEEL & ALUMINUM CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RS as an investment opportunity.
Note to Readers: I will be speaking (via Zoom) to the Palm Beach Traders on Tuesday evening at 7 p.m. EST. If you would like to join, you can register at the following link: us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUqf-uqqD4tHda3LH21fwVHgudi4NVml_WL That was an odd rally day in the market. Breadth was ...
Most readers would already be aware that Reliance Steel & Aluminum's (NYSE:RS) stock increased significantly by 16...
Reliance Steel (RS) is expected to continue to gain from strong demand in key markets and its growth actions in the near term.
While Reliance Steel (RS) faces headwinds from pricing pressure, it gains on strong demand in its major markets and acquisitions.
It looks like Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. ( NYSE:RS ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically...
RS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RSWant to do more research on Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (RS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (RS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (RS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch