Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (DE) (RS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RS POWR Grades
- RS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- RS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
RS Stock Summary
- RS has a market capitalization of $9,166,338,670 -- more than approximately 80.06% of US stocks.
- RS's price/sales ratio is 0.87; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 19.05% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co is reporting a growth rate of 70.33%; that's higher than 74.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEIC, NDSN, CACI, ENS, and IBP.
- Visit RS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rsac.com.
RS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, RS's price/sales ratio is 60.87% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, RS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- RS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RS.
RS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -14.28%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.86%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 70.97%.
The table below shows RS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.55% of graded US stocks.
- RS's asset turnover comes in at 1.248 -- ranking 63rd of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- SRLP, GLP, and GEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RS.
The table below shows RS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.88||52-week high||$181.21|
|Prev. close||$144.39||52-week low||$100.46|
|Day high||$145.15||Avg. volume||372,424|
|50-day MA||$150.66||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$146.96||Market Cap||9.07B|
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (DE) (RS) Company Bio
Reliance Steel provides metals processing services and distributes a line of numerous metal products, including alloy, aluminum, brass, copper, carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium, and specialty steel products. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RS Latest Social Stream
View Full RS Social Stream
Latest RS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RS as an investment opportunity.
Nucor's (NUE) new melt shop will help the company to maintain its market leading position in steel bar production and meet anticipated demand growth for bar products from its customers.
AAWW, RS, GES, and RM made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 23, 2021.
Reliance Steel & Aluminum's (NYSE:RS) five-year total shareholder returns outpace the underlying earnings growth
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
Reliance Steel & Aluminum (RS) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past two months, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks. Of these, perhaps no stock market trend is more popular than value investing, which  The post Should Value Investors Buy Reliance Steel (RS) Stock? appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
RS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RSWant to do more research on Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (RS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (RS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (RS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch