Rush Street Interactive, Inc. (RSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RSI POWR Grades
- RSI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 57.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RSI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RSI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.4% of US stocks).
RSI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RSI is 7.74 -- better than 95.32% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RUSH STREET INTERACTIVE INC is higher than it is for about only 4.86% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RUSH STREET INTERACTIVE INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,168.56%; that's higher than just 1.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RUSH STREET INTERACTIVE INC are BHG, APAM, WSTG, WWW, and BBSI.
- Visit RSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rushstreetinteractive.com.
RSI Valuation Summary
- RSI's EV/EBIT ratio is -22.8; this is 296.55% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RSI's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RSI.
RSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.41% of graded US stocks.
- RSI's asset turnover comes in at 1.483 -- ranking 1st of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.68||52-week high||$21.83|
|Prev. close||$3.77||52-week low||$3.66|
|Day high||$3.85||Avg. volume||1,065,439|
|50-day MA||$5.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.65||Market Cap||811.18M|
Rush Street Interactive, Inc. (RSI) Company Bio
Rush Street Interactive, Inc. operates as a gaming company. The Company focuses on developing and operating real money and social gaming online products. Rush Street Interactive serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
RSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RSI Latest Social Stream
View Full RSI Social Stream
Latest RSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RUSH STREET INTERACTIVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RSI as an investment opportunity.
LEGENDARY PHILADELPHIA SPORTS TALK VOICE MIKE MISSANELLI JOINS BETRIVERS AS BRAND AMBASSADOR & PODCAST HOST
Rush Street Interactive, Inc. (NYSE: RSI) ("RSI"), a Chicago-based gaming and betting company, announced today the signing of veteran Philadelphia radio sports talk host Mike Missanelli as a podcaster and brand ambassador to an exclusive brand and content deal with BetRivers.
LALIGA ANNOUNCES EXPANDED EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP THROUGHOUT SOUTH AMERICA WITH RUSH STREET INTERACTIVE'S RUSHBET SPORTSBOOK BRAND
RushBet, the sportsbook that gained a foothold in South America last year by becoming LaLiga's exclusive wagering partner in Colombia, is now expanding that partnership with the renowned Spanish soccer league throughout the continent.
RUSH STREET INTERACTIVE ANNOUNCES BRAND AMBASSADOR PARTNERSHIP WITH CANADIAN SPORTS BROADCASTER NATASHA STANISZEWSKI
Today, Rush Street Interactive, Inc. (NYSE: RSI) ("RSI"), a Chicago-based gaming and betting company, is excited to announce the signing of popular Canadian sports broadcaster and reporter Natasha Staniszewski to an exclusive brand and content deal with BetRivers.
CHICAGO, August 04, 2022--Rush Street Interactive, Inc. (NYSE: RSI) ("RSI"), a leading online casino and sports betting company in the United States and the rest of the Americas, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Enthusiast Gaming (EGLX) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RSI Price Returns