Rosetta Stone Rosetta Stone, Inc. (RST): Price and Financial Metrics
RST Stock Summary
- Rosetta Stone Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.88% of US listed stocks.
- RST's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 212.12%, Rosetta Stone Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.15% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rosetta Stone Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPIX, UG, DBD, ROG, and STIM.
- Visit RST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rosettastone.com.
RST Stock Price Chart More Charts
RST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.10||52-week high||$26.88|
|Prev. close||$19.58||52-week low||$13.76|
|Day high||$19.57||Avg. volume||106,117|
|50-day MA||$18.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.61||Market Cap||459.55M|
Rosetta Stone Rosetta Stone, Inc. (RST) Company Bio
Rosetta Stone Inc. provides technology-based learning products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.