Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVP POWR Grades
- RVP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.73% of US stocks.
- RVP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 167 days.
- RVP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.7% of US stocks).
RVP Stock Summary
- RVP's current price/earnings ratio is 2.52, which is higher than merely 3.02% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For RVP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 13.9% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RETRACTABLE TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at -12.01%, a number that bests just 12.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RVP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORGS, XOMA, SNCE, LEV, and WNS.
- RVP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RETRACTABLE TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.retractable.com.
RVP Valuation Summary
- RVP's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 70% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RVP's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVP.
RVP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -21.72%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -57.81%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 165.9%.
The table below shows RVP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RVP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RVP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58% of graded US stocks.
- RVP's asset turnover comes in at 1.248 -- ranking 11th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- INGN, GKOS, and ATRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RVP.
The table below shows RVP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RVP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.97||52-week high||$9.11|
|Prev. close||$2.05||52-week low||$1.90|
|Day high||$2.14||Avg. volume||129,578|
|50-day MA||$2.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.60||Market Cap||64.89M|
Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP) Company Bio
Rentokil Initial plc provides fully integrated facilities management and essential support services to government and commercial sector organization all sizes across all business sectors. The Company provides services in pest control, hygiene, workwear, facilities and plants.
Most Popular Stories View All
RVP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVP Latest Social Stream
View Full RVP Social Stream
Latest RVP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RETRACTABLE TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVP as an investment opportunity.
Retractable Technologies, Inc. Declares Dividends to Series II and III Class B Preferred Stock Shareholders
LITTLE ELM, Texas, September 30, 2022--Retractable Technologies, Inc. ("Retractable") (NYSE American: RVP) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared dividends to holders of its Series II Class B and Series III Class B Convertible Preferred Stock in the amounts of $39,050.00 and $19,061.25, respectively. Dividends have accrued at $1.00 per share per annum. The dividends cover the period beginning July 1, 2022 through September 30, 2022. The dividends will be paid on October 21, 202
LITTLE ELM, Texas, August 15, 2022--Retractable Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: RVP) reports that its operating income was $7.7 million for the first six months of 2022 and that it had an operating loss of $2.1 million for the second quarter of 2022, as compared to an operating income for the same periods last year of $36.1 million for the first six months of 2021 and an operating income of $12.7 million for the second quarter of 2021. Total net sales were $14.3 million for the three months e
Retractable Technologies Inc (NYSE: RVP) has reduced its workforce by approximately 16% due to the substantial completion of its facility expansion efforts and the completion of U.S. government orders to provide its products for COVID-19 vaccination efforts. The staff reduction primarily affects its production, operations, and logistics departments. The reduction will result in an overall annualized savings of approximately $2.1 million, or 13% in annual payroll expense, and separation costs are
LITTLE ELM, Texas, June 06, 2022--Retractable Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: RVP) reports that it has reduced its workforce by approximately 16% as a result of the substantial completion of its facility expansion efforts and the completion of U.S. government orders to provide its products for COVID-19 vaccination efforts. The staff reduction primarily affects its production, operations and logistics departments. The reduction will result in an overall annualized savings of approximately $2.1
Retractable Technologies, Inc. Reports $9.7 Million in Operating Income for the First Three Months Of 2022
LITTLE ELM, Texas, May 17, 2022--Retractable Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: RVP) reports that its operating income was $9.7 million for the first three months of 2022, compared to an operating income for the same period last year of $23.4 million. Net sales were $44.7 million for the first quarter of 2022 as compared to $50.1 million for the first quarter of 2021, reflecting lower revenues from the U.S. government and higher international revenues related to COVID-19 vaccination efforts. The
RVP Price Returns
Continue Researching RVPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Retractable Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Retractable Technologies Inc (RVP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Retractable Technologies Inc (RVP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Retractable Technologies Inc (RVP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch