Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RVP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RVP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RVP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.06% of US stocks).
RVP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.76, Retractable Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.68% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Retractable Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,202.01%; that's higher than 98.31% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Retractable Technologies Inc comes in at 167.9%, a number that bests 96.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Retractable Technologies Inc are NX, TLYS, MCY, SSYS, and PTSI.
- RVP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Retractable Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.retractable.com.
RVP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.47||52-week high||$21.50|
|Prev. close||$12.05||52-week low||$5.26|
|Day high||$11.99||Avg. volume||934,502|
|50-day MA||$10.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.00||Market Cap||390.03M|
Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP) Company Bio
Rentokil Initial plc provides fully integrated facilities management and essential support services to government and commercial sector organization all sizes across all business sectors. The Company provides services in pest control, hygiene, workwear, facilities and plants.
RVP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RVP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Retractable Technologies Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RVP, they are:
- In the past 1.51 years, Retractable Technologies Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.75%; that's better than only 0.98% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- RVP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 56.05% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RVP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVP Latest Social Stream
View Full RVP Social Stream
Latest RVP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Retractable Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVP as an investment opportunity.
Retractable Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: RVP) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the adoption of a repurchase plan (the "Plan") for up to $10 million of its Common Stock. Under the Plan, open market purchases of Retractable’s Common Stock may commence June 18, 2021 and may continue until June 18, 2022 at the latest. The Plan is structured to comply with Rules 10b5-1 and 10b-18 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The Plan will be administered through an independ
Retractable Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: RVP) announced today that, in accordance with the 30 day notice requirement, it received a preliminary notice from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response ("HHS/ASPR") expressing its intent to exercise all seven one-month option periods under 75A50121P00021 contract between HHS/ASPR and Retractable. Such option exercises would extend the contract expiration date to February 14
Retractable Technologies, Inc. to Receive Additional Funding From U.S. Government Under Technology Investment Agreement
Retractable Technologies Inc. (NYSE American: RVP) announced today that it has entered into an amendment to the Technology Investment Agreement (originally awarded on July 1, 2020) with the U.S. government providing $27,365,232 in additional funding. The amendment calls for an increase in existing domestic manufacturing capabilities by a minimum of 50 percent in order to meet ongoing and future U.S. COVID-19 medical countermeasures demands. In order to satisfy this new objective, Retractable is directed to increase U.S. production of 1mL low dead-space safety syringes by installing new assembly lines and further expanding a portion of its facilities in Little Elm, Texas. The scheduled end date for the modification effort is January 31, 2022.
It's time to reacquaint your trading account with a better investment today in three of the market's most-shorted stocks.
Retractable Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: RVP) reports that its operating income was $23.4 million in the first quarter of 2021, compared to operating income for the same period last year of $481 thousand. In comparison, the annual operating income for the prior two years was $24.1 million in 2020 and $3.0 million in 2019. During the first quarter of 2021, sales to the U.S. government were $37.8 million, representing 75.5% of the $50.1 million in first quarter revenues.
RVP Price Returns
Continue Researching RVPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Retractable Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Retractable Technologies Inc (RVP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Retractable Technologies Inc (RVP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Retractable Technologies Inc (RVP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch