Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP): Price and Financial Metrics
RVP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.12||52-week high||$5.17|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$1.12||Avg. volume||40,143|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.93||Market Cap||33.53M|
RVP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVP Stock Summary
- RETRACTABLE TECHNOLOGIES INC's market capitalization of $38,319,564 is ahead of only 12.61% of US-listed equities.
- For RVP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.59% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that RVP's revenue has grown -66.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.4% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RETRACTABLE TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WORX, FRGE, OPRX, CLOV, and SGBX.
- RVP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RETRACTABLE TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.retractable.com.
RVP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RVP's price/sales ratio is 72.73% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, RVP's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVP.
RVP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.52%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -54.77%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 351.41%.
The table below shows RVP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RVP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RVP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58% of graded US stocks.
- RVP's asset turnover comes in at 1.248 -- ranking 11th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- INGN, GKOS, and ATRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RVP.
The table below shows RVP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP) Company Bio
Rentokil Initial plc provides fully integrated facilities management and essential support services to government and commercial sector organization all sizes across all business sectors. The Company provides services in pest control, hygiene, workwear, facilities and plants.
RVP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVP Latest Social Stream
View Full RVP Social Stream
Latest RVP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RETRACTABLE TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVP as an investment opportunity.
Retractable Technologies, Inc. Declares Dividends to Series II and III Class B Preferred Stock Shareholders
LITTLE ELM, Texas, March 31, 2023--Retractable Technologies, Inc. ("Retractable") (NYSE American: RVP) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared dividends to holders of its Series II Class B and Series III Class B Convertible Preferred Stock in the amounts of $39,050.00 and $19,061.25, respectively. Dividends have accrued at $1.00 per share per annum. The dividends cover the period beginning January 1, 2023 through March 31, 2023. The dividends will be paid on April 20, 2023 to sh
Retractable Technologies, Inc. Reports Results For 2022
LITTLE ELM, Texas, March 30, 2023--Retractable Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: RVP) reports the following information relating to the year ended December 31, 2022. Further details concerning the results of operations as well as other matters are available in Retractable’s Form 10-K filed on March 30, 2023 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
12 Cheap Healthcare Stocks to Buy in 2023
In this piece, we will take a look at the twelve cheap healthcare stocks to buy in 2023. For more healthcare stocks, head on over to 5 Cheap Healthcare Stocks to Buy in 2023. The healthcare sector is one of the few industries that has rapidly transformed itself in just a couple of decades. Modern […]
Retractable Technologies, Inc. Announces Workforce Reduction
LITTLE ELM, Texas, March 27, 2023--Retractable Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: RVP) reports that it has reduced its workforce by approximately 22%. The reduction is due to the decreased need for domestic production and production support personnel. The staff reduction primarily affects the Company’s production, operations, and logistics departments. The reduction will result in an overall annualized savings of approximately $1.7 million, or 13% in annualized payroll expense, offset by separat
Retractable Technologies, Inc. Reports Private Stock Repurchase
LITTLE ELM, Texas, December 29, 2022--Retractable Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: RVP) announces today that it has agreed to repurchase three million shares of its common stock in a private transaction with BML Investment Partners, L.P. Braden M. Leonard, on behalf of the selling shareholder, approached the Company with an offer to sell a block of shares prior to year-end. The Company accepted, determining it would be advantageous to buy a large block of shares in one transaction, especially
RVP Price Returns
Continue Researching RVPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Retractable Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Retractable Technologies Inc (RVP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Retractable Technologies Inc (RVP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Retractable Technologies Inc (RVP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...