Ryan Specialty Group Holdings, Inc. (RYAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYAN POWR Grades
- RYAN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.11% of US stocks.
- RYAN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RYAN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
RYAN Stock Summary
- RYAN SPECIALTY HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on July 22, 2021, making it an older stock than just 1.16% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 357.36, RYAN SPECIALTY HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.47 for RYAN SPECIALTY HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 96.92% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RYAN SPECIALTY HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BWMN, ALTG, MKL, BTN, and GPN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RYAN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001849253.
RYAN Valuation Summary
- RYAN's EV/EBIT ratio is 117.7; this is 1113.4% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RYAN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 48.8 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYAN.
RYAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.68||52-week high||$46.40|
|Prev. close||$39.64||52-week low||$32.15|
|Day high||$39.97||Avg. volume||536,947|
|50-day MA||$42.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.34||Market Cap||10.28B|
Ryan Specialty Group Holdings, Inc. (RYAN) Company Bio
Ryan Specialty Group Holdings, Inc. provides specialty insurance solutions for insurance brokers, agents, and carriers. It distributes a range of specialty property, casualty, professional lines, personal lines, and workers' compensation insurance products, as well as offers underwriting, product development, administration, and risk management services. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYAN Latest Social Stream
View Full RYAN Social Stream
Latest RYAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RYAN SPECIALTY HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYAN as an investment opportunity.
Ryan Specialty stock had its Relative Strength (RS) Rating upgraded from 90 to 93 Wednesday. Is Ryan Specialty Stock A Buy? Ryan Specialty stock is currently extended and is not near a proper buying range right now, see if it is able to form and break out from a proper consolidation.
CHICAGO, September 01, 2022--Ryan Specialty Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RYAN) ("Ryan Specialty"), a leading international specialty insurance firm, today announced that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Patrick G. Ryan, its President, Timothy W. Turner, and its Chief Financial Officer, Jeremiah R. Bickham, will participate in a fireside chat at the KBW Insurance Conference on Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 9:05 AM Eastern Time.
E ratio of 134.55.
CHICAGO, August 11, 2022--Ryan Specialty Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RYAN) ("Ryan Specialty" or the "Company"), a leading international specialty insurance firm, today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Ryan Specialty Holdings (NYSE:RYAN) shareholder returns have been respectable, earning 56% in 1 year
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But you can significantly...
RYAN Price Returns