Ryan Specialty Group Holdings, Inc. (RYAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYAN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RYAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.26% of US stocks.
- RYAN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RYAN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
RYAN Stock Summary
- RYAN SPECIALTY HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on July 22, 2021, making it an older stock than just 3.39% of US equities in our set.
- RYAN's current price/earnings ratio is 294.1, which is higher than 98.14% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- RYAN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RYAN SPECIALTY HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RMR, ACTG, QTEK, TBLT, and FET.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RYAN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001849253.
RYAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RYAN's price/sales ratio is 683.33% higher, now standing at 9.4.
- Over the past 18 months, RYAN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 191.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYAN.
RYAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.60||52-week high||$46.40|
|Prev. close||$42.07||52-week low||$32.13|
|Day high||$42.73||Avg. volume||526,448|
|50-day MA||$41.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.62||Market Cap||11.06B|
Ryan Specialty Group Holdings, Inc. (RYAN) Company Bio
Ryan Specialty Group Holdings, Inc. provides specialty insurance solutions for insurance brokers, agents, and carriers. It distributes a range of specialty property, casualty, professional lines, personal lines, and workers' compensation insurance products, as well as offers underwriting, product development, administration, and risk management services. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYAN Latest Social Stream
View Full RYAN Social Stream
Latest RYAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RYAN SPECIALTY HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYAN as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, January 12, 2023--Ryan Specialty Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RYAN) ("Ryan Specialty"), a leading international specialty insurance firm, today announced it will release its Fourth Quarter 2022 financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, February 28, 2023.
Ryan Specialty Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:RYAN) insiders placed bullish bets worth US$57m in the last 12 months
In the last year, multiple insiders have substantially increased their holdings of Ryan Specialty Holdings, Inc...
Ryan Specialty Holdings stock had its Relative Strength (RS) Rating upgraded from 77 to 82 Wednesday. Is Ryan Specialty Holdings Stock A Buy? Ryan Specialty Holdings stock is trying to complete a consolidation with a 46.50 buy point.
CHICAGO, January 03, 2023--Ryan Specialty (NYSE: RYAN), a leading international specialty insurance firm, is pleased to announce that it completed the acquisition of certain assets of Griffin Underwriting Services ("Griffin"), a binding authority specialist and wholesale insurance broker headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Previous announcement dated December 11, 2022.
CHICAGO, December 12, 2022--Ryan Specialty Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Griffin Underwriting Services
RYAN Price Returns