Ryerson Holding Corporation (RYI): Price and Financial Metrics
RYI Stock Summary
- Ryerson Holding Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.76% of US listed stocks.
- RYI's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.91% of US stocks.
- RYI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RYI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNFI, BWMX, HBP, RAD, and IMBI.
- RYI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ryerson Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.ryerson.com.
RYI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.86||52-week high||$18.52|
|Prev. close||$13.85||52-week low||$3.76|
|Day high||$14.32||Avg. volume||196,079|
|50-day MA||$13.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.81||Market Cap||528.30M|
Ryerson Holding Corporation (RYI) Company Bio
Ryerson Holding Corporation processes and distributes various metals in in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and Brazil. The company was founded in 1842 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
RYI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ryerson Holding Corp. To summarize, we found that Ryerson Holding Corp ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 386.83% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RYI, they are:
- 38% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 11.26% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Ryerson Holding Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.19. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 24.86% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Ryerson Holding Corp experienced a tax rate of about 64% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 96.53% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RYI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYI Latest Social Stream
View Full RYI Social Stream
Latest RYI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ryerson Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYI as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, Feb. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ryerson Holding Corporation (NYSE: RYI), a leading value-added processor and distributor of industrial metals, announced today that after more than 36 years of excellence Kevin Richardson will retire from his position as President, South-East Region…
Ryerson Holding Corporation (NYSE: RYI), a leading value-added processor and distributor of industrial metals, today reported results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2020.
Ryerson Holding (NYSE:RYI) announces its next round of earnings this Wednesday, February 24. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide for this Wednesday's Q4 earnings announcement. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outstanding. Earnings And Revenue Analysts covering Ryerson Holding modeled for quarterly EPS of $0.37 on revenue of $882.80 million. In the same quarter last year, Ryerson Holding reported EPS of $0.3 on revenue of $961.50 million. Why Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises Are Important Analysts who co...
In the latest trading session, Ryerson Holding (RYI) closed at $14.32, marking a +1.99% move from the previous day.
Ryerson to Host Earnings Call on Thursday, February 25th to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Results
Ryerson Holding Corporation (NYSE: RYI), a leading value-added processor and distributor of industrial metals, announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full-year 2020 financial results for the period ended December 31, 2020, on Thursday, February 25th, at 10 a.m. Eastern Time. The live online broadcast will be available on the Company's investor relations website, ir.ryerson.com. Ryerson will report earnings after the market closes on Wednesday, February 24th.
RYI Price Returns
Continue Researching RYIWant to see what other sources are saying about Ryerson Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!