Ryerson Holding Corporation (RYI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RYI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RYI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RYI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
RYI Stock Summary
- Ryerson Holding Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.19% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ryerson Holding Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ryerson Holding Corp is reporting a growth rate of -3,191.55%; that's higher than merely 0.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RYI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HBI, TLYS, USFD, DXYN, and ALTG.
- Visit RYI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ryerson.com.
RYI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RYI's price/earnings ratio is 58.93% lower, now standing at 10.7.
- RYI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 86 months.
- Over the past 86 months, RYI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYI.
RYI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 197.53%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 357.97%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -2.4%.
The table below shows RYI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RYI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RYI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.55% of graded US stocks.
- RYI's asset turnover comes in at 2.361 -- ranking 26th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SGBX, GWW, and CAPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RYI.
The table below shows RYI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RYI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.41||52-week high||$44.09|
|Prev. close||$28.92||52-week low||$13.39|
|Day high||$28.71||Avg. volume||323,099|
|50-day MA||$34.75||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$27.04||Market Cap||1.10B|
Ryerson Holding Corporation (RYI) Company Bio
Ryerson Holding Corporation processes and distributes various metals in in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and Brazil. The company was founded in 1842 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYI Latest Social Stream
View Full RYI Social Stream
Latest RYI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ryerson Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYI as an investment opportunity.
Ryerson Holding press release (NYSE:RYI): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $2.68 beats by $0.53. Revenue of $1.53B (+79.4% Y/Y) in-line. Grew book value of equity to $545 million, a 275% increase versus year-end 2020 Announced a first quarter 2022 dividend of $0.10 per share, an 18% increase from fourth quarter dividend...
Ryerson Holding Corporation (NYSE: RYI), a leading value-added processor and distributor of industrial metals, today reported results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2021.
Ryerson Holding Corporation (NYSE: RYI) ("Ryerson"), a leading value-added processor and distributor of industrial metals, announced today the appointment of President and Chief Executive Officer ("CEO") Eddie J. Lehner, to the Board of Directors ("Board"), expanding the Board from seven to eight members.
Ryerson to Host Earnings Call on Thursday, February 24th to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Results
Ryerson Holding Corporation (NYSE: RYI), a leading value-added processor and distributor of industrial metals, announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full-year 2021 financial results for the period ended December 31, 2021, on Thursday, February 24th, at 10 a.m. Eastern Time. The live online broadcast will be available on the Company's investor relations website, ir.ryerson.com. Ryerson will report earnings after the market closes on Wednesday, February
Ryerson (RYI) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
RYI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|