Ryerson Holding Corporation (RYI): Price and Financial Metrics
RYI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.50||52-week high||$41.89|
|Prev. close||$37.32||52-week low||$18.68|
|Day high||$37.50||Avg. volume||308,596|
|50-day MA||$36.13||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$33.01||Market Cap||1.34B|
RYI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYI POWR Grades
- RYI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RYI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RYI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
RYI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RYI is 6.85 -- better than 93.93% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of RYERSON HOLDING CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RYI's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 6.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RYERSON HOLDING CORP are SPWH, PDCO, CRI, ENG, and FOSL.
- Visit RYI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ryerson.com.
RYI Valuation Summary
- RYI's price/earnings ratio is 4.7; this is 74.32% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 107 months, RYI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYI.
RYI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 179.26%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 625.69%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 44.07%.
The table below shows RYI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RYI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RYI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.55% of graded US stocks.
- RYI's asset turnover comes in at 2.361 -- ranking 26th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SGBX, GWW, and CAPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RYI.
The table below shows RYI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RYI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RYI, see our RYI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Ryerson Holding Corporation (RYI) Company Bio
Ryerson Holding Corporation processes and distributes various metals in in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and Brazil. The company was founded in 1842 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
RYI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYI Latest Social Stream
View Full RYI Social Stream
Latest RYI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RYERSON HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYI as an investment opportunity.
Are Basic Materials Stocks Lagging ArcelorMittal (MT) This Year?
Here is how ArcelorMittal (MT) and Ryerson Holding (RYI) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Should Value Investors Buy Ryerson (RYI) Stock?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Best Income Stocks to Buy for June 5th
NEM, KMT and RYI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on June 5, 2023.
Best Value Stocks to Buy for May 30th
DHC, MT and RYI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on May 30, 2023.
New Strong Buy Stocks for May 30th
DHC, MT, ATR, RYI and APAM have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on May 30, 2023.
RYI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RYIWant to see what other sources are saying about Ryerson Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ryerson Holding Corp (RYI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ryerson Holding Corp (RYI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ryerson Holding Corp (RYI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...