Ryerson Holding Corporation (RYI): Price and Financial Metrics
RYI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.67||52-week high||$44.70|
|Prev. close||$31.23||52-week low||$26.15|
|Day high||$31.73||Avg. volume||345,650|
|50-day MA||$28.65||Dividend yield||2.37%|
|200-day MA||$34.17||Market Cap||1.09B|
RYI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYI POWR Grades
- RYI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.27% of US stocks.
- RYI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RYI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.07% of US stocks).
RYI Stock Summary
- RYERSON HOLDING CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.1% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RYI is currently 2.11, higher than just 7.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, RYERSON HOLDING CORP has a higher such ratio than just 6.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RYERSON HOLDING CORP are HVT, CRI, LZB, BBW, and TITN.
- Visit RYI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ryerson.com.
RYI Valuation Summary
- RYI's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 88.57% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 113 months, RYI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYI.
RYI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 179.26%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 625.69%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 44.07%.
The table below shows RYI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RYI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RYI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.55% of graded US stocks.
- RYI's asset turnover comes in at 2.361 -- ranking 26th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SGBX, GWW, and CAPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RYI.
The table below shows RYI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ryerson Holding Corporation (RYI) Company Bio
Ryerson Holding Corporation processes and distributes various metals in in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and Brazil. The company was founded in 1842 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
RYI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYI Latest Social Stream
View Full RYI Social Stream
Latest RYI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RYERSON HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYI as an investment opportunity.
Wheaton (WPM) and Vale announce that the Salobo mine achieved an average throughput of 32.3 Mtpa.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Franco-Nevada (FNV) lowers its 2023 guidance due to ongoing uncertainty at the Cobre Panama mine.
West Fraser (WFG) closes the previously announced acquisition of Spray Lake Sawmills in Alberta.
On November 3, 2023, Mark Silver, the Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Chief Human Resources Officer of Ryerson Holding Corp (NYSE:RYI), sold 10,000 shares of the company.
RYI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|