S&W Seed Company (SANW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SANW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $84,040,667, S&W Seed Co has a greater market value than only 13.47% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SANW's revenue has grown -0.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 17.1% of US companies in our set.
- S&W Seed Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -16.61%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 19.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SANW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BAND, FARO, LIVN, SMWB, and NTUS.
- Visit SANW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.swseedco.com.
SANW Valuation Summary
- SANW's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.5; this is 141.67% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- SANW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 83.1 over the prior 137 months.
- Over the past 137 months, SANW's price/earnings ratio has gone down 83.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SANW.
SANW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.52%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 464.58%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2358.25%.
The table below shows SANW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SANW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SANW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.95||52-week high||$4.60|
|Prev. close||$1.00||52-week low||$0.92|
|Day high||$1.02||Avg. volume||256,716|
|50-day MA||$1.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.32||Market Cap||39.54M|
S&W Seed Company (SANW) Company Bio
S&W Seed Company, an agricultural company, engages in breeding, growing, processing, and selling alfalfa seeds. S&W Seed Company was founded in 1980 and is based in Hanford, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SANW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SANW Latest Social Stream
View Full SANW Social Stream
Latest SANW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about S&W Seed Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SANW as an investment opportunity.
Lake Street analyst Ben Klieve reiterated a Buy rating on S&W Seed Company (SANW – Research Report) today and set a price target of $6.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $2.35, close to its 52-week low of $2.11. Klieve has an average return of 4.3% when recommending S&W Seed Company. According to TipRanks.com, Klieve is ranked #494 out of 7790 analysts. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for S&W Seed Company with a $6.00 average price target.
S&W Seed (SANW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -52.94% and 2.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
S&W Seed Company (Nasdaq: SANW) today announced financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2022 ended December 31, 2021.
S&W Seed Company to Report Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results on Thursday, February 10, 2022
S&W Seed Company (Nasdaq: SANW) will report financial results for its second quarter fiscal year 2022, ended December 31, 2021, on Thursday, February 10, 2022, before the open of the market. The Company has scheduled a conference call that same day, Thursday, February 10, 2022, at 11:00 am ET to review the results.
S&W Seed (SANW) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SANW Price Returns