S&W Seed Company (SANW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SANW POWR Grades
- SANW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SANW is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 29 days.
- SANW's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.77% of US stocks).
SANW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $49,016,962, S&W SEED CO has a greater market value than merely 13.59% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SANW's revenue has grown -11.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 12.58% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of S&W SEED CO's share price is greater than that of 86.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to S&W SEED CO, a group of peers worth examining would be CEMI, LIVN, EVCM, ISPC, and TRUE.
- SANW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit S&W SEED CO's official web site, go to www.swseedco.com.
SANW Valuation Summary
- SANW's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 40% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 152 months, SANW's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SANW.
SANW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -14.95%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8.96%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9%.
The table below shows SANW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SANW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SANW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.15||52-week high||$3.10|
|Prev. close||$1.15||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$1.18||Avg. volume||158,354|
|50-day MA||$0.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.29||Market Cap||49.08M|
S&W Seed Company (SANW) Company Bio
S&W Seed Company, an agricultural company, engages in breeding, growing, processing, and selling alfalfa seeds. S&W Seed Company was founded in 1980 and is based in Hanford, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SANW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SANW Latest Social Stream
View Full SANW Social Stream
Latest SANW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about S&W SEED CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SANW as an investment opportunity.
S&W Seed Company (Nasdaq: SANW) today announced financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2022.
S&W Seed Company to Report First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results on Monday, November 14, 2022
S&W Seed Company (Nasdaq: SANW) will report financial results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2023, ended September 30, 2022, on Monday, November 14, 2022, before the open of the market. The Company has scheduled a conference call that same day, Monday, November 14, 2022, at 11:00 am ET (8:00am PT) to review the results.
S&W Seed Company (Nasdaq: SANW), a global agricultural company, today announced the Company has extended and increased its credit facilities with National Australia Bank Limited (NAB) to a combined maximum of AUD $49 million (approximately USD $31.8 million), an increase of AUD $9 million (approximately USD $5.8 million) as compared to the Company's prior facilities. The credit facilities include a seasonal credit facility (comprised of a borrowing base line and an overdraft facility), a flexibl
S&W Seed Company (Nasdaq: SANW), a global agricultural company, today announced preliminary financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2023 ended September 30, 2022.
Lake Street analyst Ben Klieve reiterated a Buy rating on S&W Seed Company (SANW - Research Report) today and set a price target of $3.00. The company's shares opened today at $0.70.According to TipRanks, Klieve is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.1% and a 44.57% success rate. Klieve covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Limoneira Co, Yield10 Bioscience, and Bioceres Crop Solutions.Currently, the analyst consensus on S&W Seed Company is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $3.00.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $4.60 and a one-year low of $0.63.
SANW Price Returns