S&W Seed Company (SANW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SANW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SANW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SANW is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 127 days.
- SANW's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 41.62% of US stocks).
SANW Stock Summary
- S&W Seed Co's market capitalization of $129,279,135 is ahead of just 16.96% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1.48, S&W Seed Co has a higher such ratio than 28.99% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SANW's revenue has grown -13.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 24.14% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to S&W Seed Co are CEMI, ATRO, ATNX, TELA, and OIS.
- SANW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit S&W Seed Co's official web site, go to www.swseedco.com.
SANW Valuation Summary
- SANW's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 0% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- SANW's price/sales ratio has moved down $2.7 over the prior 134 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SANW.
SANW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SANW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.62||52-week high||$4.36|
|Prev. close||$3.60||52-week low||$2.12|
|Day high||$3.65||Avg. volume||90,622|
|50-day MA||$3.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.20||Market Cap||132.95M|
S&W Seed Company (SANW) Company Bio
S&W Seed Company, an agricultural company, engages in breeding, growing, processing, and selling alfalfa seeds. S&W Seed Company was founded in 1980 and is based in Hanford, California.
SANW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SANW Latest Social Stream
View Full SANW Social Stream
Latest SANW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about S&W Seed Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SANW as an investment opportunity.
S&W to Participate in Panel Discussion "Next Generation Seed Companies that are Changing Agriculture" at the Lytham Partners Summer 2021 Investor Conference
S&W Seed Company (Nasdaq: SANW) today announced that the Company's CEO, Mark Wong, will be participating in a panel at the Lytham Partners Summer 2021 Investor Conference titled "Next Generation Seed Companies that are Changing Agriculture." The panel, to be conducted virtually, will be held on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 11:00am ET.
New York-based Long Cast Advisers LLC, a boutique investment management firm, published its first-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Cumulative returns on accounts managed by Long Cast Advisers improved 30%, net of applicable fees, ahead of the baseline (S&P Total Return index, iShares MicroCap ETF and the Russell […]
Photo by jchizhe/iStock via Getty Images You likely notice we've been purchasing S&W Seed (SANW), a producer and manufacturer of agricultural seeds. At current price of $3.90 and with 34M diluted shares and $50M in debt, SANW has an enterprise value of ~$180M. Against trailing 12-month sales, this infers a...
S&W Seed (SANW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30.00% and 15.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
S&W Seed Company (Nasdaq: SANW) today announced financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2021 ended March 31, 2021.
SANW Price Returns