S&W Seed Company (SANW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SANW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SANW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.7% of US stocks.
- SANW's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 127 days.
- SANW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
SANW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $109,813,811, S&W Seed Co has a greater market value than merely 13.93% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1.26, S&W Seed Co has a higher such ratio than 27.17% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SANW's revenue has grown -13.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 15.58% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SANW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCL, CPSI, SUPN, BDC, and FARO.
- Visit SANW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.swseedco.com.
SANW Valuation Summary
- SANW's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.5; this is 141.67% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- SANW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 83.1 over the prior 137 months.
- Over the past 137 months, SANW's price/earnings ratio has gone down 83.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SANW.
SANW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -13.34%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.89%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -61.26%.
The table below shows SANW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SANW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SANW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.79||52-week high||$4.36|
|Prev. close||$2.90||52-week low||$2.11|
|Day high||$2.95||Avg. volume||82,361|
|50-day MA||$2.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.43||Market Cap||102.47M|
S&W Seed Company (SANW) Company Bio
S&W Seed Company, an agricultural company, engages in breeding, growing, processing, and selling alfalfa seeds. S&W Seed Company was founded in 1980 and is based in Hanford, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SANW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SANW Latest Social Stream
View Full SANW Social Stream
Latest SANW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about S&W Seed Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SANW as an investment opportunity.
S&W Seed Company to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results on Monday, September 27, 2021
S&W Seed Company (Nasdaq: SANW) will report financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021, ended June 30, 2021, on Monday, September 27, 2021, before the open of the market. The Company has scheduled a conference call that same day, Monday, September 27, 2021, at 11:00 am ET to review the results.
We're back at it again with one last day of trading this week and we're kicking it off with Friday's biggest pre-market stock movers.
S&W Seed Co. will develop stevia plants for Ingredion Inc.
WESTCHESTER, Ill. and LONGMONT, Colo. , Sept. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR ), a leading global provider of ingredient solutions to the food and beverage manufacturing industry, and S&W Seed Company (Nasdaq: SANW), a global integrated agricultural seed technology company, today announced the companies have entered into an exclusive U.S. stevia pilot production supply agreement. Under the terms of the agreement, S&W will leverage its proprietary stevia plant portfolio and production techniques to supply Ingredion and its PureCircle by Ingredion group of companies, with high-quality, U.S.-sourced stevia plants. Mark Wong , CEO of S&W Seed Company, commented, "S&W has developed unique, non-GMO, all-natural stevia varieties over the past ten years utilizing our ...
S&W Seed Company (Nasdaq: SANW), a global integrated agricultural seed technology company, announced successful first-year deployment of the Double Team™ Sorghum Cropping Solution program. Developed by S&W and ADAMA Ltd., S&W believes the Double Team solution shows the potential to significantly expand the size of the overall U.S. sorghum market, which has diminished over recent years.
SANW Price Returns