S&W Seed Company (SANW): Price and Financial Metrics
SANW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.15||52-week high||$2.14|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$1.21||Avg. volume||89,863|
|50-day MA||$1.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.30||Market Cap||49.19M|
SANW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SANW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $53,704,991, S&W SEED CO has a greater market value than only 15.51% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.5, S&W SEED CO P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 18.27% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, S&W SEED CO is reporting a growth rate of -161.17%; that's higher than merely 9.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to S&W SEED CO are AMRS, NLS, KODK, ISPC, and OPK.
- Visit SANW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.swseedco.com.
SANW Valuation Summary
- SANW's price/earnings ratio is 6.6; this is 69.23% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- SANW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 33.3 over the prior 158 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SANW.
SANW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 609.41%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 154.96%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -14.95%.
The table below shows SANW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SANW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SANW, see our SANW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
S&W Seed Company (SANW) Company Bio
S&W Seed Company, an agricultural company, engages in breeding, growing, processing, and selling alfalfa seeds. S&W Seed Company was founded in 1980 and is based in Hanford, California.
SANW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SANW Latest Social Stream
View Full SANW Social Stream
Latest SANW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about S&W SEED CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SANW as an investment opportunity.
Even after rising 22% this past week, S&W Seed (NASDAQ:SANW) shareholders are still down 61% over the past five years
It's nice to see the S&W Seed Company ( NASDAQ:SANW ) share price up 22% in a week. But don't envy holders -- looking...
S&W Seed Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations, Revenues Lag
S&W Seed ( NASDAQ:SANW ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$17.7m (down 24% from 3Q 2022...
Q3 2023 S&W Seed Co Earnings Call
Q3 2023 S&W Seed Co Earnings Call
S&W Seed (SANW) Reports Q3 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
S&W Seed (SANW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 15.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
S&W Looks to Unlock Value of International Operations
S&W Seed Company (Nasdaq: SANW), a global agricultural company, today announced that its Board of Directors is evaluating potential avenues to unlock what the Company sees as unrecognized value in its international operations, which are headquartered within the Company's Australian subsidiary.
SANW Price Returns
Continue Researching SANWWant to do more research on S&W Seed Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
S&W Seed Co (SANW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
S&W Seed Co (SANW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
S&W Seed Co (SANW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...