SBA Communications Corporation - (SBAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBAC POWR Grades
- SBAC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.6% of US stocks.
- SBAC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- SBAC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.54% of US stocks).
SBAC Stock Summary
- Sba Communications Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.77% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sba Communications Corp is higher than it is for about 94.83% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.98 for Sba Communications Corp; that's greater than it is for just 4.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BXP, STOR, KIM, ELS, and WPC.
- Visit SBAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sbasite.com.
SBAC Valuation Summary
- SBAC's price/sales ratio is 18.4; this is 982.35% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SBAC's price/sales ratio has gone up 15.7.
- Over the past 243 months, SBAC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 159.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBAC.
SBAC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 102.97%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.46%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 89.2%.
The table below shows SBAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBAC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.3% of graded US stocks.
- SBAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.23 -- ranking 84th of 445 Trading stocks.
- MPW, TCI, and STAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBAC.
The table below shows SBAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$340.16||52-week high||$369.56|
|Prev. close||$336.31||52-week low||$232.88|
|Day high||$340.39||Avg. volume||632,923|
|50-day MA||$347.34||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$306.78||Market Cap||37.27B|
SBA Communications Corporation - (SBAC) Company Bio
SBA Communications owns and operates wireless communications tower structures, rooftops, and other structures that support antennas used for wireless communications in the United States and its territories, Canada, Central America, and Brazil. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBAC Latest Social Stream
View Full SBAC Social Stream
Latest SBAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sba Communications Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBAC as an investment opportunity.
Crown Castle's (CCI) Q3 results will likely reflect benefits from the elevated tower space demand amid a high carrier network spending.
SBA Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: SBAC) (SBA and Company) announced it will release its third quarter results on Monday, November 1, 2021 af
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 873 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
SBA Communications Corporation SBAC is well poised to witness healthy demand for its tower assets, as wireless service providers continue to expand their network amid the increased adoption of data-driven mobile devices and applications. However, a highly leveraged balanc
SBA Communications (SBAC) is well poised to benefit from higher consumer demand and adoption of data-driven mobile devices and applications, though a leveraged balance sheet is a concern.
SBAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBACWant to see what other sources are saying about Sba Communications Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sba Communications Corp (SBAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sba Communications Corp (SBAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sba Communications Corp (SBAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch