SBA Communications Corporation - (SBAC): Price and Financial Metrics
SBAC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,306.64, Sba Communications Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.5% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sba Communications Corp is higher than it is for about 94.17% of US stocks.
- SBAC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.73% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sba Communications Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be COLD, EAT, REG, UDR, and SRC.
- SBAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sba Communications Corp's official web site, go to www.sbasite.com.
SBAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$293.50||52-week high||$328.37|
|Prev. close||$288.09||52-week low||$232.88|
|Day high||$297.57||Avg. volume||769,900|
|50-day MA||$267.11||Dividend yield||0.81%|
|200-day MA||$287.99||Market Cap||32.09B|
SBA Communications Corporation - (SBAC) Company Bio
SBA Communications owns and operates wireless communications tower structures, rooftops, and other structures that support antennas used for wireless communications in the United States and its territories, Canada, Central America, and Brazil. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
SBAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sba Communications Corp. To summarize, we found that Sba Communications Corp ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 63.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sba Communications Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 71. Its equity weight surpasses that of 70.09% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- Sba Communications Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SBAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBAC Latest Social Stream
View Full SBAC Social Stream
Latest SBAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sba Communications Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBAC as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best telecom dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and go directly to 5 Best Telecom Dividend Stocks to Buy Now. The telecommunications sector plays a key role in running governments, businesses, and keeping people connected across […]
Verizon Forged Deals With Crown Castle, SBA Communications To Fast-Track C-Band Equipment Deployment
Verizon Communications Inc (NYSE: VZ ) has inked deals with Crown Castle International Corp (NYSE: CCI ) and SBA Communications Corp (NASDAQ: SBAC ) to accelerate the deployment of C-band equipment for the launch of 5G Ultra-Wideband and fixed wireless broadband service on the newly acquired … Full story available on Benzinga.com
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
Carillon Tower Advisers, an investment management firm, published its fourth quarter 2020 “Carillon Eagle Mid Cap Growth Fund” investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. In the letter, the fund talked about their best and worst securities, together with their outlook for this year from an investment perspective. You can view […]
SBA Communications Co. (NASDAQ:SBAC) EVP Kurt L. Bagwell sold 4,278 shares of SBA Communications stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, March 9th. The stock was sold at an average price of $246.09, for a total value of $1,052,773.02. Following the completion of the transaction, the executive vice president now directly owns 33,710 shares in the […]
SBAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBACWant to see what other sources are saying about Sba Communications Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sba Communications Corp (SBAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sba Communications Corp (SBAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sba Communications Corp (SBAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!