SBA Communications Corporation - (SBAC): Price and Financial Metrics
SBAC Stock Summary
- Sba Communications Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 5.42% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 205.37, Sba Communications Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.91% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- SBAC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.96% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sba Communications Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IQV, O, CMG, INFO, and VRSK.
- Visit SBAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sbasite.com.
SBAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SBAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$294.61||52-week high||$294.77|
|Prev. close||$289.78||52-week low||$178.57|
|Day high||$294.77||Avg. volume||583,742|
|50-day MA||$248.13||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$238.99||Market Cap||33.17B|
SBA Communications Corporation - (SBAC) Company Bio
SBA Communications owns and operates wireless communications tower structures, rooftops, and other structures that support antennas used for wireless communications in the United States and its territories, Canada, Central America, and Brazil. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
SBAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Sba Communications Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Sba Communications Corp ranked in the 25st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 71.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SBAC, they are:
- Sba Communications Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than 66.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Sba Communications Corp experienced a tax rate of about 6% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than 78.74% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|