SBA Communications Corp. (SBAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBAC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SBAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBAC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SBAC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.75% of US stocks).
SBAC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,411.23, SBA COMMUNICATIONS CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.27% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 87.1, SBA COMMUNICATIONS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- SBAC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARE, INVH, WPC, REXR, and STOR.
- SBAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SBA COMMUNICATIONS CORP's official web site, go to www.sbasite.com.
SBAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SBAC's price/earnings ratio is 275.87% higher, now standing at 91.9.
- SBAC's price/sales ratio has moved up 13.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBAC.
SBAC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -105.94%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.55%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 46.75%.
The table below shows SBAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBAC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.07% of graded US stocks.
- SBAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.23 -- ranking 87th of 444 Trading stocks.
- MPW, TCI, and MORN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBAC.
The table below shows SBAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$284.65||52-week high||$391.15|
|Prev. close||$282.27||52-week low||$280.92|
|Day high||$288.56||Avg. volume||662,361|
|50-day MA||$325.26||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$331.62||Market Cap||30.69B|
Most Popular Stories View All
SBAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBAC Latest Social Stream
View Full SBAC Social Stream
Latest SBAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SBA COMMUNICATIONS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBAC as an investment opportunity.
When most people think about dividend stocks, they see them as a source of passive income. Add up the dividend income and price appreciation, and many dividend stocks outperform the broader stock market's total return. Five top dividend stocks with a history of producing exceptional total returns are CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE), Duke Realty (NYSE: DRE), Equity LifeStyle (NYSE: ELS), Extra Space Storage (NYSE: EXR), and SBA Communications (NASDAQ: SBAC).
Demand for SBA Communications' (SBAC) towers is likely to increase as wireless service providers seek to lease more antenna space to meet the rising consumer demand amid data-volume growth.
SBA Communications (SBAC) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Morgan Stanley analyst Simon Flannery maintained a Buy rating on SBA Communications (SBAC - Research Report) today and set a price target of $366.00. The company's shares opened today at $311.28.Flannery covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as T Mobile US, Verizon, and AT&T. According to TipRanks, Flannery has an average return of 6.4% and a 59.64% success rate on recommended stocks. SBA Communications has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $380.00.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>The company has a one-year high of $388.61 and a one-year low of $284.55. Currently, SBA Communications has an average volume of 537.4K.
Baron Funds, an asset management company, released its “Baron Real Estate Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Baron Real Estate Fund (the “Fund”) declined 20.62% (Institutional Shares) in the second quarter of 2022, underperforming its primary benchmark, the MSCI USA IMI Extended Real Estate Index (the […]
SBAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBACWant to see what other sources are saying about Sba Communications Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sba Communications Corp (SBAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sba Communications Corp (SBAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sba Communications Corp (SBAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch