SBA Communications Corporation - (SBAC): Price and Financial Metrics
SBAC Stock Summary
- Sba Communications Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 5.57% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 202.15, Sba Communications Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.51 for Sba Communications Corp; that's greater than it is for only 4.11% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sba Communications Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DLR, O, IQV, BXP, and VTR.
- SBAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sba Communications Corp's official web site, go to www.sbasite.com.
SBAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SBAC Price/Volume Stats
SBA Communications Corporation - (SBAC) Company Bio
SBA Communications owns and operates wireless communications tower structures, rooftops, and other structures that support antennas used for wireless communications in the United States and its territories, Canada, Central America, and Brazil. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.