Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. (Name to be changed from Sally Holdings, Inc.) (SBH): Price and Financial Metrics
SBH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SBH is 35.1 -- better than 99.15% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.54, Sally Beauty Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than just 11.79% of stocks in our set.
- SBH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.02% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sally Beauty Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLMT, CWH, CAR, TEN, and TZOO.
- SBH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sally Beauty Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.sallybeautyholdings.com.
SBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.17||52-week high||$17.19|
|Prev. close||$16.73||52-week low||$6.28|
|Day high||$17.12||Avg. volume||2,066,636|
|50-day MA||$14.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.26||Market Cap||1.82B|
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. (Name to be changed from Sally Holdings, Inc.) (SBH) Company Bio
Sally Beauty Holdings operates as a specialty retailer and distributor of professional beauty supplies primarily in North America, South America, and Europe. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Denton, Texas.
SBH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SBH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sally Beauty Holdings Inc ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 64.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sally Beauty Holdings Inc ended up being:
- 45% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 15.31% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Sally Beauty Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Sally Beauty Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 83.33% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBH Latest Social Stream
View Full SBH Social Stream
Latest SBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sally Beauty Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBH as an investment opportunity.
The beauty products retailer reports quarterly results as it continues to grapple with the pandemic.
Coronavirus-led temporary store and salon closures in some markets hurt Sally Beauty's (SBH) first-quarter fiscal 2021 revenues. Nevertheless, earnings increase year over year.
SBH earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Shares of Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE:SBH) decreased 0.1% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per …
Sally Beauty (SBH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.38% and -2.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SBH Price Returns
Continue Researching SBHWant to do more research on Sally Beauty Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sally Beauty Holdings Inc (SBH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sally Beauty Holdings Inc (SBH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sally Beauty Holdings Inc (SBH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!