Companhia de saneamento Basico Do Estado De Sao Paulo - Sabesp American Depositary Shares (Each repstg 250 Common Shares) (SBS): Price and Financial Metrics
SBS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De Sao Paulo-Sabesp is higher than merely 8.04% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For SBS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.54% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De Sao Paulo-Sabesp is reporting a growth rate of 185.18%; that's higher than 93.27% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De Sao Paulo-Sabesp, a group of peers worth examining would be WRK, DPZ, CACC, PPC, and GOL.
- Visit SBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sabesp.com.br.
SBS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SBS Price/Volume Stats
Companhia de saneamento Basico Do Estado De Sao Paulo - Sabesp American Depositary Shares (Each repstg 250 Common Shares) (SBS) Company Bio
Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo SABESP provides basic and environmental sanitation services; and supplies treated water on a wholesale basis to residential, commercial, industrial, and governmental customers in the state of Sao Paulo. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.