Charles Schwab Corporation (The) (SCHW): Price and Financial Metrics
SCHW Stock Summary
- SCHW has a higher market value than 96.54% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $56,496,454,101.
- SCHW's went public 30.41 years ago, making it older than 87.85% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.35 for Schwab Charles Corp; that's greater than it is for 96.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Schwab Charles Corp are TGT, NOC, CL, ITW, and BMO.
- Visit SCHW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schwab.com.
SCHW Stock Price Chart More Charts
SCHW Price/Volume Stats
Charles Schwab Corporation (The) (SCHW) Company Bio
Charles Schwab Corporation provides a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, money management and financial advisory services to individual investors and independent investment advisors. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in San Francisco, California.