Charles Schwab Corporation (The) (SCHW): Price and Financial Metrics
SCHW Stock Summary
- SCHW has a market capitalization of $39,512,549,345 -- more than approximately 96.32% of US stocks.
- Schwab Charles Corp's stock had its IPO on June 30, 1989, making it an older stock than 88.38% of US equities in our set.
- SCHW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCHW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AON, SHW, PGR, MMC, and ECL.
- SCHW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Schwab Charles Corp's official web site, go to www.schwab.com.
SCHW Stock Price Chart More Charts
SCHW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.92||52-week high||$51.65|
|Prev. close||$32.96||52-week low||$28.00|
|Day high||$34.40||Avg. volume||14,168,683|
|50-day MA||$39.95||Dividend yield||2.18%|
|200-day MA||$41.96||Market Cap||43.63B|
Charles Schwab Corporation (The) (SCHW) Company Bio
Charles Schwab Corporation provides a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, money management and financial advisory services to individual investors and independent investment advisors. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in San Francisco, California.