Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCHW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SCHW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.94% of US stocks.
- SCHW's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SCHW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SCHW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $137,212,832,335, Schwab Charles Corp has a greater market value than 98.3% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.12 for Schwab Charles Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 137.01%, Schwab Charles Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 92.76% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Schwab Charles Corp are HDB, IBM, HSBC, AMGN, and RY.
- Visit SCHW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schwab.com.
SCHW Valuation Summary
- SCHW's price/sales ratio is 9.9; this is 725% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SCHW's price/sales ratio has gone up $5.8.
- SCHW's price/sales ratio has moved up $5.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCHW.
SCHW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCHW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.20||52-week high||$76.37|
|Prev. close||$72.74||52-week low||$31.63|
|Day high||$72.75||Avg. volume||8,035,146|
|50-day MA||$70.95||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$56.25||Market Cap||130.47B|
Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) Company Bio
Charles Schwab Corporation provides a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, money management and financial advisory services to individual investors and independent investment advisors. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in San Francisco, California.
SCHW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCHW Latest Social Stream
View Full SCHW Social Stream
Latest SCHW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Schwab Charles Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCHW as an investment opportunity.
Charles Schwab (SCHW, daily) also distinguished itself among the financial sector after rebounding from the 50-day line.
Steadily rising brokerage and advisory assets balance will keep supporting LPL Financial Holdings' (LPLA) financials.
WESTLAKE, Texas, Jun 16, 2021--Charles Schwab has been named a 2021 honoree of The Civic 50 by Points of Light, the world’s largest organization dedicated to volunteer service.
May was very fertile for Charles Schwab (NYSE: SCHW), which saw some of its operational and financial metrics grow considerably on a year-over-year basis during the month. In a monthly update issued yesterday, Schwab announced that its total client assets grew by 84% to $7.4 trillion during the month. Meanwhile, average interest-earning assets rose by 46%.
Schwab (SCHW) records a 1% sequential and 84% year-over-year rise in total client assets in May 2021.
SCHW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|