Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCHW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SCHW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCHW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SCHW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
SCHW Stock Summary
- SCHW has a higher market value than 98.7% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $172,762,877,953.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Schwab Charles Corp is higher than 93.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SCHW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCHW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RY, UPS, T, MS, and AXP.
- Visit SCHW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schwab.com.
SCHW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SCHW's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.6% higher, now standing at 14.5.
- SCHW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SCHW's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCHW.
SCHW Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 58.01%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1094.47%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 60.4%.
The table below shows SCHW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCHW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCHW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.92% of graded US stocks.
- SCHW's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 316th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CLDT, HT, and INN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCHW.
The table below shows SCHW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCHW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCHW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.43||52-week high||$96.24|
|Prev. close||$62.03||52-week low||$59.35|
|Day high||$64.68||Avg. volume||8,902,882|
|50-day MA||$67.37||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$79.04||Market Cap||117.07B|
Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) Company Bio
The Charles Schwab Corporation is an American multinational financial services company. It offers banking, commercial banking, an electronic trading platform, and wealth management advisory services to both retail and institutional clients. It has over 360 branches, primarily in financial centers in the United States and the United Kingdom. It is the 13th largest banking institution in the United States with over US$3.3 trillion in client assets. It is the third largest asset manager in the world, behind BlackRock and Vanguard. It had 29.0 million active brokerage accounts, 2.1 million corporate retirement plan participants, 1.5 million banking accounts, and $5.9 trillion in client assets as of October 31, 2020. It was founded in San Francisco, California and is headquartered in Westlake, Texas. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SCHW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCHW Latest Social Stream
View Full SCHW Social Stream
Latest SCHW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Schwab Charles Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCHW as an investment opportunity.
When looking through Charles Schwab's fund options for your IRA, SWTSX and SCHZ are good options to start with.
Mutual Fund Report for SWEGX
Smart Beta ETF report for FNDB
Thesis I believe The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW) has ample room for sustained growth in the short and long term. In my opinion, Schwab's growth will be driven by attracting new clients (and assets) through minimal costs, investing & wealth management tools, and a platform that's easy to use. Increasing...
WESTLAKE, Texas, February 24, 2022--Schwab Asset Management is announcing forward share splits on five Schwab ETFs.
SCHW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|