Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW): Price and Financial Metrics
SCHW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.90||52-week high||$86.63|
|Prev. close||$54.55||52-week low||$45.00|
|Day high||$55.81||Avg. volume||16,343,246|
|50-day MA||$60.59||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$63.19||Market Cap||97.19B|
SCHW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCHW POWR Grades
- SCHW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- SCHW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SCHW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.3% of US stocks).
SCHW Stock Summary
- SCHW has a market capitalization of $100,434,397,613 -- more than approximately 97.85% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.79 for SCHWAB CHARLES CORP; that's greater than it is for 95.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 217.48%, SCHWAB CHARLES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.79% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SCHWAB CHARLES CORP are CVS, HDB, AXP, BKNG, and MDLZ.
- SCHW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SCHWAB CHARLES CORP's official web site, go to www.schwab.com.
SCHW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SCHW's price/sales ratio is 121.74% higher, now standing at 5.1.
- SCHW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 45.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCHW.
SCHW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 64.29%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.18%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 223.79%.
The table below shows SCHW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCHW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCHW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.92% of graded US stocks.
- SCHW's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 316th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CLDT, HT, and INN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCHW.
The table below shows SCHW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) Company Bio
The Charles Schwab Corporation is an American multinational financial services company. It offers banking, commercial banking, an electronic trading platform, and wealth management advisory services to both retail and institutional clients. It has over 360 branches, primarily in financial centers in the United States and the United Kingdom. It is the 13th largest banking institution in the United States with over US$3.3 trillion in client assets. It is the third largest asset manager in the world, behind BlackRock and Vanguard. It had 29.0 million active brokerage accounts, 2.1 million corporate retirement plan participants, 1.5 million banking accounts, and $5.9 trillion in client assets as of October 31, 2020. It was founded in San Francisco, California and is headquartered in Westlake, Texas. (Source:Wikipedia)
SCHW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCHW Latest Social Stream
View Full SCHW Social Stream
Latest SCHW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCHWAB CHARLES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCHW as an investment opportunity.
These three fintech stocks are not worth the trouble or portfolio damage given that the sector is full of better opportunities.
Schwab Asset Management on Monday said it cut fees on the Schwab High-Yield Bond ETF (SCYB) and the Schwab U.S. TIPS ETF, which offers exposure to inflation-protected Treasury securities, to just three basis points, or 0.03%, to attract investors. Schwab's high-yield bond offering, launched earlier this year, competes head-to-head with products like the SPDR Portfolio High Yield Bond ETF (SPHY). "Investors continue to consistently rank the expense ratio at the top of the list of the factors they consider most important in owning an ETF," said David Botset, managing director of equity product management and innovation at Schwab.
(Bloomberg) -- Schwab Asset Management is making an aggressive attempt to offer some of the cheapest bond exchange-traded funds on the market.Most Read from BloombergIndians Have Five Days to Deposit $3 Billion in Soon-to-Be-Withdrawn BanknotesBonds Sink, S&P 500 Snaps Four-Day Losing Streak: Markets WrapIndia-Canada Clash Should Be a Wake-Up CallCostco Offers Members $29 Online Health Care VisitsChinese Gold Buying Is Driving a Paradigm Shift in BullionThe asset manager announced Monday that wi
Schwab Asset Management Reduces Fees on Two Fixed Income ETFs, Pricing Its Entire Fixed Income Lineup at Three Basis Points
WESTLAKE, Texas, September 25, 2023--Schwab Asset Management™, the asset management arm of The Charles Schwab Corporation and the fifth-largest provider1 of ETFs, today announced the reduction of operating expense ratios for the Schwab High Yield Bond ETF (SCYB) and the Schwab U.S. TIPS ETF (SCHP), bringing the fees for Schwab Asset Management’s entire lineup of fixed income ETFs to only three basis points. All of Schwab Asset Management’s fixed income ETFs are now among the lowest-priced ETFs i
Schwab Bank takes top honors in IBD's survey of trusted banks by focusing on soundness, quality and service in a year of bank failures. How did your bank rate?
SCHW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|