Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCHW POWR Grades
- SCHW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCHW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- SCHW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SCHW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $135,728,505,189, Schwab Charles Corp has a greater market value than 98.14% of US stocks.
- SCHW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 160.47%, Schwab Charles Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.21% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Schwab Charles Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AXP, RY, HDB, CHTR, and TGT.
- Visit SCHW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schwab.com.
SCHW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SCHW's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.6% higher, now standing at 14.5.
- SCHW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SCHW's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCHW.
SCHW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 129.22%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -37.83%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 155.36%.
The table below shows SCHW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCHW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCHW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.4% of graded US stocks.
- SCHW's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 319th of 457 Trading stocks.
- DHC, RPT, and FRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCHW.
The table below shows SCHW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCHW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCHW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.86||52-week high||$76.37|
|Prev. close||$71.15||52-week low||$33.96|
|Day high||$71.96||Avg. volume||7,292,101|
|50-day MA||$71.08||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$65.64||Market Cap||128.05B|
Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) Company Bio
The Charles Schwab Corporation is an American multinational financial services company. It offers banking, commercial banking, an electronic trading platform, and wealth management advisory services to both retail and institutional clients. It has over 360 branches, primarily in financial centers in the United States and the United Kingdom. It is the 13th largest banking institution in the United States with over US$3.3 trillion in client assets. It is the third largest asset manager in the world, behind BlackRock and Vanguard. It had 29.0 million active brokerage accounts, 2.1 million corporate retirement plan participants, 1.5 million banking accounts, and $5.9 trillion in client assets as of October 31, 2020. It was founded in San Francisco, California and is headquartered in Westlake, Texas. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SCHW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCHW Latest Social Stream
View Full SCHW Social Stream
Latest SCHW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Schwab Charles Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCHW as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in The Charles Schwab Corporation ( NYSE:SCHW ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
WESTLAKE, Texas, September 15, 2021--The Charles Schwab Corporation released its Monthly Activity Report for the month of August 2021.
Schwab (SCHW) faces a class-action lawsuit over violations of its fiduciary duty, breach of contract and state laws for its clients through a robo-advisor business cash sweep program.
Robinhood Markets (NASDAQ: HOOD) has been one of the more divisive and volatile initial public offerings (IPOs) of 2021. Robinhood went public at $38 per share in late July. The stock initially dipped below its offering price but skyrocketed to $85 per share in early August as it briefly became a meme stock.
The firm put too much of clients' portfolios in cash, earning interest off the funds but forcing clients to miss out on market gains they would have otherwise enjoyed, a new lawsuit claims.
SCHW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|