SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG): Price and Financial Metrics
SEDG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 301.65, Solaredge Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.5% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 47.2, Solaredge Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that SEDG's revenue has grown 47.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.83% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Solaredge Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HMI, CORT, CY, WWD, and TER.
- SEDG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Solaredge Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.solaredge.com.
SEDG Stock Price Chart More Charts
SEDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.13||52-week high||$112.99|
|Prev. close||$108.73||52-week low||$36.28|
|Day high||$112.99||Avg. volume||973,681|
|50-day MA||$91.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.08||Market Cap||5.35B|
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG) Company Bio
SolarEdge Technologies manufactures and supplies DC optimized inverter systems for solar PV installations. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Hod Hasharon, Israel.