SolarEdge Technologies Inc. (SEDG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEDG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SEDG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81% of US stocks.
- SEDG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SEDG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.06% of US stocks).
SEDG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 683.42, SOLAREDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.98% of US stocks.
- SEDG's current price/earnings ratio is 148.87, which is higher than 96.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SEDG is currently 1,773.6, higher than 99.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOLAREDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LSCC, MANH, MPWR, GFS, and SITM.
- Visit SEDG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.solaredge.com.
SEDG Valuation Summary
- SEDG's price/earnings ratio is 144.6; this is 462.65% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SEDG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.5 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEDG.
SEDG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -91.28%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 436.88%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 198.76%.
The table below shows SEDG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEDG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEDG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.97% of graded US stocks.
- SEDG's asset turnover comes in at 0.649 -- ranking 115th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MTSI, MX, and DGLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEDG.
The table below shows SEDG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEDG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$306.44||52-week high||$375.90|
|Prev. close||$303.38||52-week low||$190.15|
|Day high||$311.54||Avg. volume||948,489|
|50-day MA||$302.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$278.54||Market Cap||17.13B|
SolarEdge Technologies Inc. (SEDG) Company Bio
SolarEdge is an Israeli company that develops and sells solar inverters for photovoltaic arrays, energy generation monitoring software, battery energy storage products, as well as other related products and services to residential, commercial and industrial customers. Established in 2006, the company also has offices in Germany, Italy, Japan, and United States. It is incorporated in Delaware. The company was the first to successfully commercialize power optimizers, a device that offers module-level maximum power point tracking (MPPT), before feeding back the electricity generated into a central inverter. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SEDG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEDG Latest Social Stream
View Full SEDG Social Stream
Latest SEDG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOLAREDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEDG as an investment opportunity.
The Nasdaq settled higher on Friday, also notching gains for the week. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades. When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga''s insider transactions platform. SolarEdge Technologies The Trade: SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEDG ) Chief Product Officer Meir Adest sold a total of 5,000 shares at an average price of $315.96. The insider received...
SolarEdge to Announce Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2022 on Monday, February 13, 2023
MILPITAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SEDG), a global leader in smart energy technology, will report financial results for the fourth quarter and the full year ended December 31, 2022 after market close on Monday, February 13, 2023. Management will host a conference call at 4:30 P.M. ET on Monday, February 13, 2023 to discuss these results. The call will be available, live, to interested parties by dialing: United States/Canada Toll Free: 866-952-8559 Internat
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (“SolarEdge”) (NASDAQ: SEDG), a global leader in smart energy technology, announced today that its products have met the new Dynamic Export requirements as part of the South Australian Government''s plan to stabilize the grid with sophisticated, remote cloud control technologies. SolarEdge is the first vendor to certify and offer this native dynamic export service
SEDG could stage a big bounce off its 320-day moving average
SolarEdge Technologies' (NASDAQ:SEDG) earnings growth rate lags the 51% CAGR delivered to shareholders
Long term investing can be life changing when you buy and hold the truly great businesses. And we've seen some truly...
SEDG Price Returns
Continue Researching SEDGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Solaredge Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch