SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEDG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SEDG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 48.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SEDG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- SEDG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SEDG Stock Summary
- SEDG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 355.47 -- higher than 92.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 122.55, SOLAREDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SEDG is currently 264.91, higher than 98.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEDG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSCC, PINS, VEEV, MPWR, and BLUE.
- Visit SEDG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.solaredge.com.
SEDG Valuation Summary
- SEDG's price/sales ratio is 7; this is 169.23% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 91 months, SEDG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 37.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEDG.
SEDG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -91.28%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 46.36%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -85.1%.
The table below shows SEDG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEDG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEDG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.97% of graded US stocks.
- SEDG's asset turnover comes in at 0.649 -- ranking 115th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MTSI, MX, and DGLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEDG.
The table below shows SEDG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEDG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$258.80||52-week high||$389.71|
|Prev. close||$270.94||52-week low||$200.86|
|Day high||$269.31||Avg. volume||999,284|
|50-day MA||$303.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$282.94||Market Cap||14.33B|
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG) Company Bio
SolarEdge Technologies manufactures and supplies DC optimized inverter systems for solar PV installations. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Hod Hasharon, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
SEDG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEDG Latest Social Stream
View Full SEDG Social Stream
Latest SEDG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOLAREDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEDG as an investment opportunity.
SolarEdge Launches Next-Gen C&I Smart Power Optimizer Series with a Multi-Layered Safety Technology at RE+ North America
MILPITAS, Calif., September 20, 2022--SolarEdge Technologies has announced today at RE+ (booth #2416) Anaheim, California, the launch of its new range of smart Power Optimizers.
Introducing New Load Controller to the SolarEdge Home Ecosystem: A Compact, Wireless, Quick & Easy to Install Smart Energy Device
MILPITAS, Calif., September 20, 2022--SolarEdge Technologies has announced the launch of the latest addition to the SolarEdge Home ecosystem, enabling longer and smarter backup control.
Solar stocks are breaking out of a year-long trend -- and forming a promising new uptrend.
SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) closed the most recent trading day at $310.51, moving -0.87% from the previous trading session.
Canadian Solar's (CSIQ) subsidiary, CSI Solar, is set to launch SolBank at the RE+ trade show. The company also plans to expand its battery manufacturing capacity from 2.5 GWh to 10 GWh.
SEDG Price Returns
Continue Researching SEDGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Solaredge Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch