SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG): Price and Financial Metrics
SEDG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 157.99%, Solaredge Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.74% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Solaredge Technologies Inc comes in at 38.37%, a number that bests 86.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SEDG is more volatile than 85.8% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Solaredge Technologies Inc are CY, CORT, HMI, ACLS, and AMPH.
- SEDG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Solaredge Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.solaredge.com.
SEDG Stock Price Chart More Charts
SEDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.48||52-week high||$96.69|
|Prev. close||$82.84||52-week low||$32.42|
|Day high||$82.99||Avg. volume||919,097|
|50-day MA||$83.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.18||Market Cap||3.96B|
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG) Company Bio
SolarEdge Technologies manufactures and supplies DC optimized inverter systems for solar PV installations. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Hod Hasharon, Israel.