SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEDG POWR Grades
- SEDG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 74.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SEDG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SEDG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SEDG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 223.66, Solaredge Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.89% of US stocks.
- SEDG's current price/earnings ratio is 101.32, which is higher than 93.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SEDG is currently 80.04, higher than 93.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEDG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRNC, U, PINS, CLNN, and LSCC.
- SEDG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Solaredge Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.solaredge.com.
SEDG Valuation Summary
- SEDG's price/sales ratio is 9.6; this is 76.15% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SEDG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13.6 over the prior 78 months.
- SEDG's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.4 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEDG.
SEDG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 281.2%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 168.53%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 115.58%.
The table below shows SEDG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEDG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEDG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.97% of graded US stocks.
- SEDG's asset turnover comes in at 0.649 -- ranking 115th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MTSI, MX, and DGLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEDG.
The table below shows SEDG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEDG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$257.50||52-week high||$389.71|
|Prev. close||$262.96||52-week low||$200.86|
|Day high||$257.50||Avg. volume||986,571|
|50-day MA||$263.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$287.32||Market Cap||14.26B|
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG) Company Bio
SolarEdge Technologies manufactures and supplies DC optimized inverter systems for solar PV installations. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Hod Hasharon, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
SEDG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEDG Latest Social Stream
View Full SEDG Social Stream
Latest SEDG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Solaredge Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEDG as an investment opportunity.
Analysts have provided the following ratings for SolarEdge Technologies (NASDAQ: SEDG ) within the last quarter: Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 5 3 4 1 0 Last 30D 0 0 0 1 0 1M Ago 3 3 1 0 0 2M Ago 1 0 2 0 0 3M Ago 1 0 1 0 0 In the last 3 months, 13 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for SolarEdge Technologies. The company has an average price target of $320.69 with a high of $385.00 and a low of $184.00. Below is a summary of how these 13 analysts rated SolarEdge Technologies over the past Full story available on Benzinga.com
In this clip from "The Rank" on Motley Fool Live, recorded on Feb. 7, Motley Fool contributors Jason Hall, Matt Frankel, and Taylor Carmichael discuss the future of Enphase (NASDAQ: ENPH) in the midst of a crowded industry and analyze whether its growth rate is sustainable over the long-term. Jason Hall: Enphase is a really interesting company. It's probably best known for people that are familiar with the company for its microinverters on a solar panel, distributed solar, so you have it on the roof of your house or on top of a Walmart (NYSE: WMT) or an industrial facility, you've got solar panels.
SunPower's (SPWR) Q4 adjusted top line improves 13.8% from the year-ago quarter
SEDG stock fell Wednesday as the solar equipment provider reported fourth-quarter results late Tuesday that missed earnings but beat on revenue.
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 15, 2022 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Erica Mannion - Sapphire Investor Relations Zvi Lando - Chief Executive Officer Ronen Faier - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Mark Strouse - JPMorgan Brian Lee - Goldman Sachs Stephen Byrd -...
SEDG Price Returns
Continue Researching SEDGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Solaredge Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch