SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEDG POWR Grades
- SEDG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SEDG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- SEDG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.53% of US stocks).
SEDG Stock Summary
- SEDG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 10,408.84 -- higher than 99.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SEDG's current price/earnings ratio is 83.28, which is higher than 91.82% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Solaredge Technologies Inc is higher than 95.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Solaredge Technologies Inc are PINS, PACB, LSCC, MPWR, and TTD.
- SEDG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Solaredge Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.solaredge.com.
SEDG Valuation Summary
- SEDG's price/sales ratio is 9.6; this is 76.15% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SEDG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13.6 over the prior 78 months.
- SEDG's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.4 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEDG.
SEDG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 519.59%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 125.83%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 77.33%.
The table below shows SEDG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEDG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEDG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.97% of graded US stocks.
- SEDG's asset turnover comes in at 0.649 -- ranking 115th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MTSI, MX, and DGLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEDG.
The table below shows SEDG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEDG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$213.72||52-week high||$389.71|
|Prev. close||$225.87||52-week low||$199.33|
|Day high||$219.72||Avg. volume||934,626|
|50-day MA||$294.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$277.86||Market Cap||11.22B|
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG) Company Bio
SolarEdge Technologies manufactures and supplies DC optimized inverter systems for solar PV installations. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Hod Hasharon, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
SEDG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEDG Latest Social Stream
View Full SEDG Social Stream
Latest SEDG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Solaredge Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEDG as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Vivid Financial Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Schwab U.S. Tips ETF, BTC iShares MSCI USA Min Vol Factor ETF, iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF, iShares Fallen Angels USD Bond ETF, Vanguard Real Estate Index Fund ETF, sells Schwab 1-5 Year Corporate Bond ETF, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, iShares Commodities Select Strategy ETF, Fiverr International, Pinterest Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Vivid
The US stock market is starting to strike some observers as overvalued. For the past three years, it has brought in double-digit returns, and the sustained bullish run has prompted some use of the ‘b’ word, bubble. But a new report from Goldman Sachs, analyzing the situation, suggests that investors should stay the course with US stocks. Sharmin Mossavar-Rahmani, the firm’s CIO for Consumer and Wealth Management, acknowledges that valuations are high, perhaps even echoing the burst of the doc.com bubble 20 years ago, but says, “Using valuation as a signal to get out of equities is actually not effective.
Enphase Energy (ENPH) reveals the expansion of its Enphase Energy System in Colorado, thus capitalizing on the rising residential battery storage capacity in the region.
Enphase Energy <
Guggenheim's Joseph Osha introduced price targets of $329 and $213 for SolarEdge and Enphase, respectively.
SEDG Price Returns
Continue Researching SEDGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Solaredge Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch