SolarEdge Technologies Inc. (SEDG): Price and Financial Metrics
SEDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$296.60||52-week high||$375.90|
|Prev. close||$294.10||52-week low||$190.15|
|Day high||$296.60||Avg. volume||1,085,753|
|50-day MA||$294.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$287.16||Market Cap||16.71B|
SEDG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEDG POWR Grades
- SEDG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SEDG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SEDG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SEDG Stock Summary
- SEDG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 328.43 -- higher than 92.54% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 81.59, SOLAREDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.5% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SOLAREDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than 95.66% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEDG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MANH, ALGM, QLYS, PINS, and EB.
- SEDG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOLAREDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.solaredge.com.
SEDG Valuation Summary
- SEDG's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 92.31% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 99 months, SEDG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEDG.
SEDG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 30.21%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 234.37%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 34.39%.
The table below shows SEDG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEDG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEDG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.97% of graded US stocks.
- SEDG's asset turnover comes in at 0.649 -- ranking 115th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MTSI, MX, and DGLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEDG.
The table below shows SEDG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEDG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SEDG, see our SEDG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$315.30||Average Broker Recommendation||1.66 (Moderate Buy)|
SolarEdge Technologies Inc. (SEDG) Company Bio
SolarEdge is an Israeli company that develops and sells solar inverters for photovoltaic arrays, energy generation monitoring software, battery energy storage products, as well as other related products and services to residential, commercial and industrial customers. Established in 2006, the company also has offices in Germany, Italy, Japan, and United States. It is incorporated in Delaware. The company was the first to successfully commercialize power optimizers, a device that offers module-level maximum power point tracking (MPPT), before feeding back the electricity generated into a central inverter. (Source:Wikipedia)
SEDG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEDG Latest Social Stream
View Full SEDG Social Stream
Latest SEDG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOLAREDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEDG as an investment opportunity.
SolarEdge Introduces Solar-Attached EV Management Solution for the Commercial and Industrial Segment
MILPITAS, Calif., June 05, 2023--SolarEdge announced the launch of a solar-attached Electric Vehicle (EV) management solution for the Commercial and Industrial (C&I) segment.
10 Solar Stocks Billionaires Are Loading Up On
In this article, we discuss 10 solar stocks billionaires are loading up on. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Solar Stocks Billionaires Are Loading Up On. By 2024, the International Energy Agency (IEA) anticipates that the costs of generating electricity from new onshore wind and solar photovoltaic plants […]
Riding The Clean Energy Wave: 10 Promising Renewable Energy Stocks To Fuel Your Portfolio
There is a growing and enthusiastic interest in renewable or sustainable energy options on a global scale. This surge in interest has led to exponential growth within the renewable energy sector in recent years, with further expansion anticipated.
Renewable energy stocks: clean energy switch could benefit these companies
Renewable capacity will meet 35% of global power generation by 2025 – here's some energy stocks that could benefit from the transition.
Does The Market Have A Low Tolerance For SolarEdge Technologies, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SEDG) Mixed Fundamentals?
With its stock down 6.8% over the past month, it is easy to disregard SolarEdge Technologies (NASDAQ:SEDG). It seems...
SEDG Price Returns
Continue Researching SEDGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Solaredge Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...