SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG): Price and Financial Metrics
SEDG Stock Summary
- SEDG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 301.65 -- higher than 86.5% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SEDG's current price/earnings ratio is 47.2, which is higher than 83.32% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that SEDG's revenue has grown 47.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.83% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Solaredge Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HMI, CORT, CY, WWD, and TER.
- Visit SEDG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.solaredge.com.
SEDG Stock Price Chart More Charts
SEDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.21||52-week high||$113.20|
|Prev. close||$111.16||52-week low||$36.28|
|Day high||$113.02||Avg. volume||1,045,858|
|50-day MA||$98.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$78.64||Market Cap||5.41B|
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG) Company Bio
SolarEdge Technologies manufactures and supplies DC optimized inverter systems for solar PV installations. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Hod Hasharon, Israel.
SEDG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SEDG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Solaredge Technologies Inc ranked in the 99st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 43695.17%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Solaredge Technologies Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 99% of its capital from equity, and 1% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 88.37% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.22 years, is 3.56% -- higher than 97.84% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 6.17% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|