SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG): Price and Financial Metrics
SEDG Stock Summary
- SEDG's current price/earnings ratio is 94.2, which is higher than 89.78% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SEDG is currently 59.37, higher than 92.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,314.73%, Solaredge Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Solaredge Technologies Inc are LSCC, UTHR, POWI, PDFS, and LITE.
- SEDG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Solaredge Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.solaredge.com.
SEDG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$249.43||52-week high||$377.00|
|Prev. close||$256.26||52-week low||$67.02|
|Day high||$267.15||Avg. volume||1,310,393|
|50-day MA||$312.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$237.70||Market Cap||12.87B|
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG) Company Bio
SolarEdge Technologies manufactures and supplies DC optimized inverter systems for solar PV installations. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Hod Hasharon, Israel.
SEDG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Solaredge Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Solaredge Technologies Inc ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 702.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Solaredge Technologies Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.51 years, Solaredge Technologies Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.87%; that's better than 93.04% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 16.52% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Solaredge Technologies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.75. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.18% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SEDG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEDG Latest Social Stream
View Full SEDG Social Stream
Latest SEDG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Solaredge Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEDG as an investment opportunity.
Clearway Energy's (CWEN) four-quarter earnings and revenues fell short of estimates. The company expects lower volumetric sales at the Thermal segment through 2021 due to the pandemic.
One of the two solar component suppliers looks like a better buy right now.
SolarEdge announced that it has entered into a strategic supply agreement with Sunrun.
Shares of SolarEdge Technologies (NASDAQ: SEDG) fell as much as 10.6% in trading on Monday as solar energy stocks plunged across the board. The biggest factor driving shares of solar energy stocks lower today was interest rates. The market was suddenly worried about rising interest rates, which can increase the cost to borrow money to pay for residential and commercial solar projects.
If you invested in SolarEdge Technologies (NASDAQ: SEDG) a year ago, you would be up roughly 190%. The growth in the sector isn’t limited to just one stock either, with the Invesco Solar ETF (NYSE: TAN) being up roughly 200%. Here are three more companies to look into if you’re enjoying your position in SolarEdge: Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) sells solar power products, services and systems. The company designs and makes solar ingots, wafers, cells, modules and other solar power products. SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) is a vertically integrated solar module manufacturer and systems installer. The company's modules derive from crystalline silicon technology and possess the industry's highest conversion efficiencies. Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) delivers energy management technology for the s...
SEDG Price Returns
Continue Researching SEDGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Solaredge Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solaredge Technologies Inc (SEDG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!