Origin Agritech Limited (SEED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEED POWR Grades
- SEED scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 56.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SEED is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- SEED's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.41% of US stocks).
SEED Stock Summary
- Origin Agritech LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.12% of US listed stocks.
- SEED's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.39% of US stocks.
- Origin Agritech LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -144.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 1.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEED, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RPAY, SGLB, PRPH, OSW, and EXLS.
- SEED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Origin Agritech LTD's official web site, go to www.originseed.com.cn.
SEED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.33||52-week high||$28.28|
|Prev. close||$7.32||52-week low||$7.09|
|Day high||$7.41||Avg. volume||309,647|
|50-day MA||$9.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.09||Market Cap||41.69M|
Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) Company Bio
Origin Agritech Limited is a vertically integrated technology company, specialized in agricultural biotechnology research, development, production, sale and distribution of crop seeds. The Company's major products are corn, rice, cotton, and canola seeds. Origin Agritech currently has operation facilities in China and works through distributors and retailers.
Most Popular Stories View All
SEED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEED Latest Social Stream
View Full SEED Social Stream
Latest SEED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Origin Agritech LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEED as an investment opportunity.
If you’re feeling contrarian and want to take the battle to the bears, these short squeeze stocks could drive up massive profits.
Off and on the price charts, these three industry leaders are most-shorted stocks in position to continue burning bears.
Thanks to new tools like the Short Squeeze Screener, investors can identify short squeeze stocks with speed and precision.
BEIJING , July 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Origin Agritech Ltd. (NASDAQ: SEED) (the "Company" or "Origin"), an agriculture technology company, announced today that it has entered into an exclusive rights agreement with Biology Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences for its drought resistant GMO trait (Chinese patent number: ZL02127187.9, US Patent Number: US7323339B2). The licensing agreement gives Origin exclusive global rights to the GMO trait for the full term of the patent. The drought-tolerant corn has been approved for production trials from China''s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (the fourth stage in the five stage process to receive its bio-safety certificate). Furthermore, Origin has already successfully converted its elite corn hybrids into drou...
Origin Agritech Ltd. (NASDAQ: SEED) (the "Company" or "Origin"), an agriculture technology company, announced today that it has received approval from the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (MOA) for four of its new hybrid corn breeds, further enriching its product pipeline and increasing its competitiveness in China's corn seed market. Furthermore, the company currently has GMO enhanced versions of the newly approved hybrids currently in the approval pipeline.
SEED Price Returns