Origin Agritech Limited (SEED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.34||52-week high||$12.25|
|Prev. close||$5.35||52-week low||$5.22|
|Day high||$5.52||Avg. volume||31,639|
|50-day MA||$6.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.46||Market Cap||33.62M|
SEED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEED POWR Grades
- SEED scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SEED is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SEED's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.18% of US stocks).
SEED Stock Summary
- ORIGIN AGRITECH LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 6.39% of US listed stocks.
- SEED's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 5.89% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SEED's revenue has grown 304.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.4% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEED, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENVA, HUDI, EMN, IGT, and DESP.
- Visit SEED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.originseed.com.cn.
Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) Company Bio
Origin Agritech Limited is a vertically integrated technology company, specialized in agricultural biotechnology research, development, production, sale and distribution of crop seeds. The Company's major products are corn, rice, cotton, and canola seeds. Origin Agritech currently has operation facilities in China and works through distributors and retailers.
Most Popular Stories View All
SEED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEED Latest Social Stream
View Full SEED Social Stream
Latest SEED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORIGIN AGRITECH LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEED as an investment opportunity.
Origin Agritech Announces Participation in the LD Micro Invitational XIII
Origin Agritech Ltd. (NASDAQ: SEED) (the "Company" or "Origin"), an agriculture technology company, announced today that it will be presenting at the 13th Annual LD Micro Invitational at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel, California on June 6th-8th, 2023. The event is expected to feature 150+ companies, each presenting in half-hour increments, as well as private 1:1 meetings.
Origin Agritech First Half 2023 Earnings: CN¥0.17 loss per share (vs CN¥0.22 profit in 1H 2022)
Origin Agritech ( NASDAQ:SEED ) First Half 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CN¥66.1m (up 43% from 1H 2022...
Origin Agritech to Expand NEC Corn Production with New 33,000 Acre Growing and Processing Facility in Xinjiang, Expects it to Add $8 Million in Revenue in 2023, Increasing to $55 Million in 2024
Origin Agritech Ltd. (NASDAQ: SEED) (the "Company" or "Origin"), announced today that its majority owned joint venture has signed a deal with Shihezi city in Xinjiang, under which the JV will be granted 200,000 mu (roughly 33,000 acre) of farm land for growing NEC corn.
Origin Agritech GMO Corn Hybrid is the One and Only Triple Stack Trait Corn Selected for National Demo Plot, Being Grown There in Anticipation of 2023 Commercial Launch
Origin Agritech Ltd. (NASDAQ: SEED) (the "Company" or "Origin"), announced today that its GMO corn hybrid is the one and only triple stacked trait corn selected for the national demo plot and is currently being grown there in anticipation of a 2023 commercial launch.
Origin Agritech Appoints Joe Ramelli to the Role of Vice President of Business Development
Origin Agritech Ltd. (NASDAQ: SEED) (the "Company" or "Origin"), an agriculture technology company, announced today that it has appointed Joe Ramelli to the role of Vice President of Business Development.
SEED Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...