Origin Agritech Limited (SEED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEED POWR Grades
- SEED scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 69.13% of US stocks.
- SEED's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SEED ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SEED Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SEED is -0.68 -- better than just 4.77% of US stocks.
- SEED's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.71% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SEED comes in at -118.52% -- higher than that of merely 1.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Origin Agritech LTD are ICPT, CLVS, NVCN, BXRX, and ANPC.
- SEED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Origin Agritech LTD's official web site, go to www.originseed.com.cn.
SEED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.14||52-week high||$28.28|
|Prev. close||$9.44||52-week low||$6.17|
|Day high||$9.28||Avg. volume||143,385|
|50-day MA||$12.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.11||Market Cap||51.98M|
Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) Company Bio
Origin Agritech Limited is a vertically integrated technology company, specialized in agricultural biotechnology research, development, production, sale and distribution of crop seeds. The Company's major products are corn, rice, cotton, and canola seeds. Origin Agritech currently has operation facilities in China and works through distributors and retailers.
SEED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEED Latest Social Stream
View Full SEED Social Stream
Latest SEED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Origin Agritech LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEED as an investment opportunity.
So what did the stock market do today?
Origin Agritech Ltd. (NASDAQ: SEED) (the "Company" or "Origin"), an agriculture technology company, today announced that its Chairman, Dr. Gengchen Han, was interviewed by The Wall Street Resource Podcast hosted by Jeff Kone.
Origin Agritech Ltd. (NASDAQ: SEED) (the "Company" or "Origin"), an agriculture technology company, today announced that it has successfully utilized gene editing technology to create new corn traits. Gene editing refers to editing DNA strands by introducing cuts into the DNA strands, enabling the removal of existing DNA and the insertion of replacement DNA.
Origin Agritech Comments on Recent Regulatory Developments in China and Updates Shareholders on its Pipeline of Traits
Origin Agritech Ltd. (NASDAQ: SEED) (the "Company" or "Origin"), an agriculture technology company, today is updating shareholders on recent developments out of China regarding the path to GMO commercialization in the country and also on the status of the approval process for its different seed traits.
Origin Agritech Ltd. (NASDAQ: SEED) (the "Company" or "Origin"), an agriculture technology company, today announced that it was awarded an RMB6.5 million grant from the Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) of China for the successful evaluation of the effects of two of its GMO corn traits.
SEED Price Returns