Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM): Price and Financial Metrics
SEM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SEM is 7.08 -- better than 94.85% of US stocks.
- For SEM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.85% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.5 for Select Medical Holdings Corp; that's greater than it is for 89.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Select Medical Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GTY, CNXM, UE, OFC, and PBFX.
- SEM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Select Medical Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.selectmedical.com.
SEM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SEM Price/Volume Stats
Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM) Company Bio
Select Medical Holdings operates specialty hospitals and outpatient rehabilitation clinics in the United States. It operates in two segments, Specialty Hospitals and Outpatient Rehabilitation. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.