Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM): Price and Financial Metrics
SEM Stock Summary
- Select Medical Holdings Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.81% of US listed stocks.
- For SEM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.74% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.5 for Select Medical Holdings Corp; that's greater than it is for 88.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Select Medical Holdings Corp are PAGP, GTY, UE, CNXM, and PBFX.
- SEM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Select Medical Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.selectmedical.com.
SEM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.90||52-week high||$24.32|
|Prev. close||$24.20||52-week low||$12.96|
|Day high||$24.32||Avg. volume||797,783|
|50-day MA||$22.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.40||Market Cap||3.21B|
Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM) Company Bio
Select Medical Holdings operates specialty hospitals and outpatient rehabilitation clinics in the United States. It operates in two segments, Specialty Hospitals and Outpatient Rehabilitation. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.