Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM): Price and Financial Metrics
SEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.71||52-week high||$33.51|
|Prev. close||$25.90||52-week low||$18.86|
|Day high||$25.99||Avg. volume||525,604|
|50-day MA||$28.78||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$27.96||Market Cap||3.27B|
SEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEM POWR Grades
- SEM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.66% of US stocks.
- SEM's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SEM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
SEM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SEM is 5.21 -- better than 91.27% of US stocks.
- SEM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 169.87 -- higher than 83.73% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SELECT MEDICAL HOLDINGS CORP is higher than it is for about 95.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SELECT MEDICAL HOLDINGS CORP are ARMK, OLP, SBGI, BRT, and KW.
- Visit SEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.selectmedical.com.
SEM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SEM's price/earnings ratio is 40.18% lower, now standing at 16.3.
- Over the past 170 months, SEM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEM.
SEM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -65.44%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 24.6%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 10.49%.
The table below shows SEM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.83% of graded US stocks.
- SEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.769 -- ranking 38th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- RDNT, CHE, and NTRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEM.
The table below shows SEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM) Company Bio
Select Medical Holdings operates specialty hospitals and outpatient rehabilitation clinics in the United States. It operates in two segments, Specialty Hospitals and Outpatient Rehabilitation. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.
SEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEM Latest Social Stream
View Full SEM Social Stream
Latest SEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SELECT MEDICAL HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEM as an investment opportunity.
Select Medical Holdings Corporation ( NYSE:SEM ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price...
Select Medical (NYSE:SEM) Holdings Corporation (NYSE:SEM), a mid-cap stock, has seen notable volatility in its share price recently, peaking at $32.17 before dropping to a low of $25.87. As of Tuesday, the stock is trading at $26.13.
Cigna's (CI) strong Evernorth and Cigna Healthcare segments, growing medical membership and a positive 2023 outlook poise it well for growth.
The P/B ratio helps to identify low-priced stocks that have high growth prospects. Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM), Office Properties Income Trust (OPI), KB Financial Group (KB), PagSeguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) and EnerSys (ENS) are some such stocks.
Select Medical, EnerSys, O-I Glass and PagSeguro have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
SEM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SEMWant to see what other sources are saying about Select Medical Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch