Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SEM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.5% of US stocks.
- SEM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SEM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
SEM Stock Summary
- Select Medical Holdings Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.25% of US listed stocks.
- For SEM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.15% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.96 for Select Medical Holdings Corp; that's greater than it is for 83.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RYN, CSV, CHDN, VIST, and PBF.
- SEM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Select Medical Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.selectmedical.com.
SEM Valuation Summary
- SEM's price/earnings ratio is 10.8; this is 70.41% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SEM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 606.7 over the prior 145 months.
- Over the past 145 months, SEM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEM.
SEM Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 925.48%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 30.4%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.82%.
The table below shows SEM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.39% of graded US stocks.
- SEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.769 -- ranking 37th of 80 Healthcare stocks.
- RDNT, NTRA, and ENSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEM.
The table below shows SEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.60||52-week high||$43.60|
|Prev. close||$35.40||52-week low||$18.67|
|Day high||$35.71||Avg. volume||715,416|
|50-day MA||$36.05||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$34.61||Market Cap||4.79B|
Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM) Company Bio
Select Medical Holdings operates specialty hospitals and outpatient rehabilitation clinics in the United States. It operates in two segments, Specialty Hospitals and Outpatient Rehabilitation. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
SEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEM Latest Social Stream
View Full SEM Social Stream
Latest SEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Select Medical Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEM as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Select Medical (SEM) is a long-term player on the back of its leadership position in acute care services.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
It looks like Select Medical Holdings Corporation ( NYSE:SEM ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The...
Select Medical (SEM) looks a profitable investment bet on the back of its top-line growth, backed by a solid financial position as well as acquisitions and joint ventures.
SEM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SEMWant to see what other sources are saying about Select Medical Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch