Stifel Financial Corporation (SF): Price and Financial Metrics
SF Stock Summary
- Stifel Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.37% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.37 for Stifel Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 85.73% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SF comes in at 20.46% -- higher than that of 89.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLHC, HCKT, OPY, LFVN, and FNKO.
- Visit SF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stifel.com.
SF Stock Price Chart More Charts
SF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.58||52-week high||$63.52|
|Prev. close||$62.47||52-week low||$38.39|
|Day high||$62.30||Avg. volume||417,566|
|50-day MA||$58.58||Dividend yield||0.97%|
|200-day MA||$56.93||Market Cap||4.21B|
Stifel Financial Corporation (SF) Company Bio
Stifel Financial provides retail and institutional wealth management, and investment banking services primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.