Stifel Financial Corporation (SF): Price and Financial Metrics
SF Stock Summary
- SF's went public 34.29 years ago, making it older than 92.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.37%, Stifel Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.37% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SF comes in at 29.32% -- higher than that of 87.47% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stifel Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LGIH, DLHC, OPY, KBH, and INUV.
- SF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stifel Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.stifel.com.
SF Stock Price Chart More Charts
SF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.15||52-week high||$69.10|
|Prev. close||$43.82||52-week low||$31.13|
|Day high||$47.78||Avg. volume||593,035|
|50-day MA||$51.69||Dividend yield||1.55%|
|200-day MA||$56.65||Market Cap||3.21B|
Stifel Financial Corporation (SF) Company Bio
Stifel Financial provides retail and institutional wealth management, and investment banking services primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.