Stifel Financial Corporation (SF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.5% of US stocks.
- SF's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
SF Stock Summary
- Stifel Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.58 for Stifel Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 83.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SF is more volatile than only 18.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stifel Financial Corp are OPY, MVBF, CTG, WETF, and GRPN.
- SF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stifel Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.stifel.com.
SF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SF's price/earnings ratio is 1.82% lower, now standing at 10.8.
- Over the past 243 months, SF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.5.
- Over the past 243 months, SF's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SF.
SF Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 2271.74%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -28.12%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 24.48%.
The table below shows SF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.76% of graded US stocks.
- SF's asset turnover comes in at 0.154 -- ranking 118th of 443 Trading stocks.
- SUNS, OFS, and CGBD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SF.
The table below shows SF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.66||52-week high||$83.28|
|Prev. close||$64.21||52-week low||$52.55|
|Day high||$63.52||Avg. volume||646,250|
|50-day MA||$58.81||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$66.86||Market Cap||6.65B|
Stifel Financial Corporation (SF) Company Bio
Stifel Financial provides retail and institutional wealth management, and investment banking services primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
SF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SF Latest Social Stream
View Full SF Social Stream
Latest SF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stifel Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SF as an investment opportunity.
Greenbriar Equity Group, L.P. ("Greenbriar"), a leading middle market private equity firm today announced that funds managed by Greenbriar acquired a majority position in JEGS Automotive ("JEGS"), a leading online national retailer and distributor of high-performance aftermarket auto parts and accessories. The investment, which represents the first commitment of institutional capital to JEGS, aims to support continued product and market expansion while enhancing its technology and distribution c
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stifel Financial Corp. (NYSE: SF) today announced it has been named 2021 U.S. Mid-Market Equity House of the Year by International Financing Review (IFR), recognizing outstanding capital markets achievement. “Over the past decade, we have grown to be a full-service global investment bank across products, sectors, and geographies,” said Brad Raymond, Global Head of Investment Banking at Stifel. “We are thrilled to have IFR once again highlight the achi
Joining Blackstone on the list of new buys by top funds, financial advisor Stifel tests a buy point in choppy market conditions.
Stifel Financial Corp. ( NYSE:SF ) will increase its dividend on the 15th of March to US$0.30. Although the dividend is...
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stifel Financial Corp. (NYSE: SF) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on the outstanding shares of its 6.25% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series B (the “Series B Preferred Stock”), 6.125% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series C (the “Series C Preferred Stock”), and 4.50% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series D (the “Series D Preferred Stock”). The declared cash dividend on t
SF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|