Stifel Financial Corporation (SF): Price and Financial Metrics
SF Stock Summary
- SF's went public 34.16 years ago, making it older than 92.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.27%, Stifel Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.05% of about US stocks.
- Stifel Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INUV, XPO, DLHC, HCKT, and LGIH.
- Visit SF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stifel.com.
SF Stock Price Chart More Charts
SF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.71||52-week high||$69.10|
|Prev. close||$68.72||52-week low||$49.63|
|Day high||$68.48||Avg. volume||456,523|
|50-day MA||$63.84||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$58.73||Market Cap||4.56B|
Stifel Financial Corporation (SF) Company Bio
Stifel Financial provides retail and institutional wealth management, and investment banking services primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.