Stifel Financial Corporation (SF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.62% of US stocks.
- SF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- SF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 54.51% of US stocks).
SF Stock Summary
- Stifel Financial Corp's market capitalization of $7,662,085,983 is ahead of 77.49% of US-listed equities.
- Stifel Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- SF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 82.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stifel Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OPY, MVBF, LOVE, CTG, and SYPR.
- SF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stifel Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.stifel.com.
SF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SF's price/earnings ratio is 1.82% lower, now standing at 10.8.
- Over the past 243 months, SF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.5.
- Over the past 243 months, SF's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SF.
SF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 24.48%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 151.98%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 38.58%.
The table below shows SF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.71% of graded US stocks.
- SF's asset turnover comes in at 0.154 -- ranking 116th of 445 Trading stocks.
- UDR, SUNS, and OFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SF.
The table below shows SF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.41||52-week high||$75.09|
|Prev. close||$73.12||52-week low||$38.27|
|Day high||$75.09||Avg. volume||654,556|
|50-day MA||$68.82||Dividend yield||0.81%|
|200-day MA||$64.63||Market Cap||7.80B|
Stifel Financial Corporation (SF) Company Bio
Stifel Financial provides retail and institutional wealth management, and investment banking services primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
SF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SF Latest Social Stream
View Full SF Social Stream
Latest SF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stifel Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SF as an investment opportunity.
And, if all goes according to plan with its purchase by St. Louis-based Stifel, this is Vining Sparks' last year of eligibility.
Inflation, Higher Interest Rates, and ESG Considerations Factor Into Strategic PlanningROWAYTON, Conn., Oct. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A new survey from Eaton Partners, one of the largest placement agents and financial advisory firms, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Stifel Financial Corp. (NYSE: SF), finds institutional investors remain constructive on private capital markets against a backdrop of rising inflation, potentially higher interest rates, and increased scrutiny on environmental, s
It's the second largest hire Stifel has made in the state so far this year, having previously picked up a Merrill team with more than $1 billion.
NEW YORK, Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW), a leading specialist investment bank to the financial services and fintech sectors, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Stifel Financial Corp. (NYSE: SF), today announced the hiring of two new Managing Directors in its Fintech and Financial Services Investment Banking Group. John Guzzo and Jason White have joined KBW to focus primarily on the emerging MortgageTech and related sectors. They are based in the firm’s New York of
Payfare announced the appointment of Cihan Tuncay as Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Development effective November 22, 2021. Mr. Tuncay will be responsible for communicating financial information and corporate updates to investors and the analyst community, as well as assessing various strategic investments including potential acquisitions. He joins Payfare from Stifel Financial Corporation where he was most recently Director of Equity Research covering fintech and diversified financial services for its Canadian broker-dealer subsidiary Stifel More The post Cihan Tuncay joins Payfare as Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Development appeared first on Help Net Security .
SF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|